Sale on exercise stuff at Argos! I got...

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by wannabslim, 2 January 2008 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    A "V-fit Micra Aerobic Stepper" which has a digital step counter, calorie counter and timer. Its a simple stepper which is small and easy to hide away, and I got it in the sale today. I have to say I am really impressed with it, and it only cost me £9.99!! I also got some wrist weights so I can workout my arms at the same time....

So now I can exercise gently whilst watching tv- my fave pasttime! So I am a happy girl!!!

This isnt an attempt to advertise Argos or the particular equipment brand but I wanted to spread the word and also recommend it to those people who, like me, are exerciseaphobes, as it is really a good way of toning up and working your heart without needing to go out the house and its fun to do it whilst watching tv cos you suddenly realise- crikey, I just burnt off 300 calories in the space of 1 tv programme, when normally I would just be sitting here and hardly burning off a thing!!

So hopefully the tip will come in handy for some of you guys! They also have a lot of other things like rowers etc on sale too.

Love Wbs xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I got one of them stepper thingys too! am going to try in tonight.....I have emergency services on standby LOL!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.