salmon and syn free chips on extra easy?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by natalieann, 2 June 2010 Social URL.

1. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    im on my first day and doing extra easy

im gona make syn free chips and ive got a lovely fillet of fresh salmon, is this free too? i cant find it anywhere in my book

also i had a packet of ainsley harriet couscous for my lunch today, suppose to serve too lol but was only one bowl full, my group leader told us these are free too, is this true as i cant see them anywhere either?

or i may just cook the other packet of couscous and have that with the salmon, should be nice together, grrrrrr i cant decide i can see all this choice after lipotrim is gona be hard for me lol

does any one have any tips also for something free to put on the salmon while cooking?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    what i do with salmon is spread some quark on it and sprinkle a little bit of plain cous cous on top, it gives a nice tasty crust to it

4. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ohh yummy, ill do the couscous thing now then with this one, do you know if its free on extra easy love?

5. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    The quark and salmon are, but some people might not think that the cous cous is if used in this way, i have it free on EE days as i only use a little bit of cous cous. as an alternative you could use a HEX B and use a slice of bread made into bread crumbs

6. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    it did it and it was lovely, thanks for that, i really enjoyed it, my leader told me all ainsley harriets couscous is free?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.