Salmon & Coley fish cakes

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Thought while i was cooking these for my boys i would post a receipe sp? on here...these are low fat low gi and low carb!
  • Tin of pink wild salmon
  • 2 frozen coley portions
  • chilli flakes to taste
  • herbs
  • Coarse ground polenta (CORNMEAL) (available from morrisions)
  • egg or just egg white (to help them stick together
Dry fry coley potions in a non stick pan and flake down with a fork. Place in a mixing bowl woth salmon, chilly flakes, s&p, egg and mixed herbs. Shape in to fish cakes..(we use cookie cutter as my boys like them in different shapes)Coat with a thin coating of Polenta. Saute in a pan until headed through.
ENJOY! These are lush with a bit of chilli dipping sauce
These are freezable so you can make them in advance and have whenever you like

They are fab and you can change the fish for different tastes...smoked haddock is fab in them tooo x

Yeah, you need to wait until after refeed...bummer!

I have read that you can do day 1 - 4 and repeat it to still lose weight and stay in keotosis ..but i dont know how long you would be able to do it before getting bored hun i have another keotosis plan which offers other foods as well for after you finish refeed i'll post it if you like

Sorry just re read it i would say you could have them how ever you wanted as long as you do alternate at some point ...its all about re introducing the food groups ...so after your first 2 days i would say eat it as you like

the LT guy told me not to have any carbs for at least a week think its because i told him i wanted to lose a bit more,so i should stay in ketosis hopefully,the tips would be good hun i could proberly stay in for a couple of weeks then do the proper refeed,it all depends on my mood though,i cant believe how down i have been recently and how horrible i have been to my lot x

I am sure its a mix of not smoking as well as being on such a restrictive diet xxx you will be lovely lil again soon hunni xxx

Lillie i was told to stickto days 1 and 2 of refeed for the first 2 weeks also!
I did day 1 for 3 days then the rest i just did day 2, this week iv had to introduce carbs (scary ****) having my WI this morning and im dreading it :eek:

Back