Salmon

littledolly

Hi all

I have salmon fillets in for tea tonight and want to do something to liven them up - any ideas? I have light Philadelphia in the fridge, but am not sure what to do with it.
I'm on EE and have a HEA plus about 10 syns to spare.
Thanks!

I love salmon fillets, steamed lightly with some soy sauce and finely chopped garlic, chilli and ginger. I serve it with steamed bok choi and noodles- yummy

xxx

I like spread some Sweet Chilli Sauce on mine. Not too sure of the exact syns, but it's not very high and you dont need much :)

Is lush with some stir fry veggies and noodles in soy sauce :)

I dont eat salmon very much but I have mixed some Garlic in some philly cheese popped it on top the fish and baked in the oven.

I personally LURRRVE mine simply panfried in frylight so that the skin goes really crispy and drizzle a little maple syrup over the top!! Delish!! Have you seen BritMumInCanada's threads/website? If not, explore!! Her website is www.slimmingeats.com - excellent for inspiration with yummy looking photos too! I've made the following recipe a few times now and it's a big hit with my both my dh and myself!! Salmon and Tomatoes with Rice Pilaf | Slimming Eats XXXX

I personally LURRRVE mine simply panfried in frylight so that the skin goes really crispy and drizzle a little maple syrup over the top!! Delish!! Have you seen BritMumInCanada's threads/website? If not, explore!! Her website is www.slimmingeats.com - excellent for inspiration with yummy looking photos too! I've made the following recipe a few times now and it's a big hit with my both my dh and myself!! Salmon and Tomatoes with Rice Pilaf | Slimming Eats XXXX

That sounds really nice:D Thanks for the link I will pop over and have a look aswell;)

Thanks for all the replies - I have gone from having no idea to not being able to decide what to do! Looks like salmon will be on the menu a few times in the weeks to come!

I like putting season all and some garlic pepper on salmon and then pan frying with fry light! x

Back