Saltdog's Magic Shrinking Formula

Well let me see your secret will be safe with us so long as you don't get a forfeit. :sign0151:

Who knows what might happen then :sign0151:
Then I will have to take great pleasure in not allowing myself to earn a forfeit!

i love those evil laughs of Patsy's !! The steps are awesome ...and proof that you might be a gleek but you were actually talking things to get you down and up, rather than a 90's pop band in your garden hehehe xx

A 3lb loss today!! :D Quite happy about it but also slightly disappointed because I feel the last week has been my strictest yet. I know for a fact that I've not even slightly deviated from plan. I've had better losses when I've not tried nearly as hard. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth though. A 3lb loss is still a good result for a week. I'm going to try and keep this strict regime up for the next week too. I want to meet my mini-goal even though it's only 4 weeks away. It's doable as long as I stay focused. The other bonus with my WI this morning is that I got my 1 stone shiny back!!

Had a lovely tea last night. Decided early in the day that I fancied diet coke chicken so I got everything prepared when I got home from work only to find that I had no Worcestershire Sauce. I got a bit inventive then and added a splash of soy sauce and a sprinke of Chinese 5 spice. It tasted absolutely amazing. I reckon it could be better than the original. Don[t quote me on that though. If one of you tries it and doesn't like it, I can't be held accountable for your tastebuds not working properly!! Lol. ;)

:bliss: yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bliss: :party0011:

no need for the whip yet then lol ....great stuff and remember that if you look over a few weeks at a time it'll be the ones where you have consistently lost, rather than bigger loss followed by or following a gain, that will see you hit your target !

have a great weeekend xx

good luck for today Kev xx

we're missing you !! hope everything's ok :bighug:

Hi folks. Remember me? :eek:

Really sorry I've not been around in a while and I know I promised an update the other day. Basically, the long and short of it is that I've just been super busy at both work and home. I've been running around like the proverbial, trying to get everything arranged for changing jobs. It turns out I'm pretty much walking straight in to the new job after leaving this one so I'm not getting much breathing room. That's excellent with unbroken wages etc. but not so good on my stress levels. I'm trying like mad to have things finished at work and to a standard I can be proud of. The sort of thing that I would like to walk in to if I was starting a new job. There are a number of projects which I was planning to be working on over the whole year which I'm now finishing before I leave. I'm afraid it doesn't leave me much time to get online and communicate with all the great people I've met on here.

At home, I've been flat out in the garden getting my wall built. I'll hopefully have it finished by the end of the weekend, weather permitting. Again, the time I was planning on spending on the project has been slashed due to the new job. I want to have the garden ready for grass by the time I go away. It's my own fault that I've set myself such daunting tasks.

Unfortunately though, my diet has suffered. I think my exercise in the garden is keeping it down more than I deserve but I have put on 1.5lbs over the last week. No ideal but less than expected. I've just been grabbing junk when I can really. I've decided this morning after WI though that I need to get a hold of things yet again. Fingers crossed I'll have a good week this week.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Please don't take it personallly if I don't get on here much in the next wee while. I will try and keep updating as much as I can though.

Back