Saltdog's Magic Shrinking Formula

Are these purple enough PP?? ;)
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

I need pompoms now :giggle: Feeling a bit left out :8855:

Kev's going to come back and his journal is going to be full of pompoms

Well, I leave the forum for a couple of days and I come back to a pompom fest!! Loving it! It just hits the right amount of camp for me. Especially since I've been so manly for the weekend! Lol. I needed to get some camp back in my life so thank you ladies for providing that and putting a great big smile on my face on an otherwise unremarkable Monday morning. I am a bit concerned about the added pressure created by having such great support. I don't want to let anyone down so it's a good kick up the arse for me to start taking this whole losing weight lark serious again! I must be careful not to let the fact that I have my own personal cheer leading squad go to my head! Yay me!!

Well, what a productive weekend. I've been out in the sun all weekend and I'm actually a bit burned. Another one of the joys of being a bit thin on top!! :( I got 250, 6 inch blocks delivered on Friday afternoon and started laying them on Saturday. Turns out I'm not too bad at this bricklaying lark. I managed to do the whole first row in the afternoon which is about 15m of wall. I checked them yesterday and all the blocks feel solidly fixed and are all level. I'm not going to go any higher until I've dug my steps up to the garden out of the bank. I did most of it yesterday and should hopefully finish it after work tonight. It's a lot of digging again but I'm getting used to that now. I've also managed to get about 6 miles of walking done with the dog on both Saturday and Sunday, cleaned my en-suite top to bottom and done a big pile of ironing. It's just a shame I had to come back to work and break the momentum. Oh well, I'll get back to it tonight with any luck.

Right, I must go and find me some outside jobs today to make the most of this sunshine. If past years are anything to go by I'd better appreciate it while I can because the last couple of summers have been awful.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

Sounds like you've had a really busy weekend, and it all adds up towards exercise, espescially all of that brick laying :D

47791d1335768198-saltdogs-magic-shrinking-formula-pompomgirl.gif

:party0011: bog off gloating about your sunshine while we were busy building an ark!! :party0011:

Go Kev
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Go
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Sounds like you have had a really productive w/end and I for one am impressed by the ironing.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Thanks Patsty. The ironing is always my job in the house. I feel it's only fair since I wear a different shirt every day. Couldn't ask my GF to do all them and it would be selfish of me only to do my own things. Stick the ironing board in front of the TV and put on something good and it's not a bad job. I'd even go as far to say it's quite relaxing.

morning ! Just as an extra "encourager"... it's going to be you in the pompoms if you dont get your arse in gear and have a loss this week ! Two weeks without loss and it'll be the glee soundtrack on repeat, plus the pompoms,,,,,any longer than that and the cheerleader outfit is yours too!!

so get busy !! :whip:

xx :D

grin - looks like we were posting at the same time! :p xx

Sounds like you've had a really busy weekend, and it all adds up towards exercise, espescially all of that brick laying :D

View attachment 47816
Thanks Em. It felt great to stay so busy all weekend. I wish I could be at home now, doing more rather than cooped up in my office. Still, I'm getting there.

:party0011: bog off gloating about your sunshine while we were busy building an ark!! :party0011:
Sorry piX, it wasn't my intention to gloat. I just felt it necessary that while describe my weekend I would be leaving out important details by not mentioning the fact that the weather was and remains to be completely stunning and that my mild sunburn is now turning a nice shade of reddy brown or that we're enjoying sitting outside, watching the beautiful sunsets of an evening. X ;)

Sorry piX, it wasn't my intention to gloat. I just felt it necessary that while describe my weekend I would be leaving out important details by not mentioning the fact that the weather was and remains to be completely stunning and that my mild sunburn is now turning a nice shade of reddy brown or that we're enjoying sitting outside, watching the beautiful sunsets of an evening. X ;)

grrrrrrrrr :asskick: I mean, I'm really thrilled for you Kev. lol x

morning ! Just as an extra "encourager"... it's going to be you in the pompoms if you dont get your arse in gear and have a loss this week ! Two weeks without loss and it'll be the glee soundtrack on repeat, plus the pompoms,,,,,any longer than that and the cheerleader outfit is yours too!!

so get busy !! :whip:

xx :D
Well, as tempting as it is to be able to listen to the Glee Soundtrack while wearing a Cheerleader's outfit, I think I might be having a loss this week. I was back in the garden for a few hours last night, preparing the steps which will be in my retaining wall. Surely I must get some kind of benefit from all this work?

Not entirely sure what to do next but I think my head is gradually getting around to what I need to do to make the steps solid. It'll mean more digging but I just wanted to see how the steps would look when they were finished. I've now got to clear the mud and build the things. I must say, this beautiful weather is cetainly helping me progress the garden. Did I mention how truly stunning it was? Some might even say it was too warm and sunny! :p

Oh and by the way, you may need to rethink your forfeit. I'm a bit of a closet Gleek! :D XX

These are my steps so far. Quite proud of them actually.

Steps.jpg

:giggle: a closet gleek, I wish my fella was, he moans like mad when I put it on, I have to send him upstairs to play darts so I can have the telly every thursday night.

Can't wait to see how well you've done this week
pompomgirl.gif

EDIT** posted at the same time lol, those steps look great :D

:giggle: a closet gleek, I wish my fella was, he moans like mad when I put it on, I have to send him upstairs to play darts so I can have the telly every thursday night.

Can't wait to see how well you've done this week
pompomgirl.gif

EDIT** posted at the same time lol, those steps look great :D
Shhhh :secret:don't tell anyone. Lol.

Back