saltys lighterlife lite journey

back!!

well im back, 11 stone 4 and a half, BEEN REALLY BAD LATELY EATING BOWLS OF TRIFLE, GENERALLY BINGEING!!!
Gunna try again, i still cant fit in my size 10 clothes, got a wardrobe full of gorgeous stuff i wanna wear.
Got lots of weekends and holidays to slim for, fed up of feeling bloated and discusted when i look in the mirror or at photos of myself. Just need to buckle down and get on with it now.
:D:D
I know i can do it as ive done it twice before and fortunatley have been able to maintain my weight.I plan on loosing a stone and taking it from there, i have some packs left so will use them 1st before i go and see my counceller.

went to group and lost 3 pounds since last time i was on diet so pleased as ive only been on diet for 5 days, this being 5th day and got weighed yesterday.
gotta keep focused really want this, this is doable and if i stick to the diet i could loose the 9 pounds i have to loose in 3 weeks.
then reassess and see if i wanna loose any more, i am 11 stone on councellers scales, 10 st 12 on mine, if i could get down to 10 stone 3 that would be good.:D:D
That would be a lovely birthday pressie to myself to be 9 pounds lighter.

Hey congrats! I'm new to LLL and really struggling (its only day 4 for me!!) but reading about how well you've done has made me want to stick at it! You'll be at your goal weight in no time. I'm so pleased to have found this diet and finally (hopefully!!) get this weight off for good! :) x

well i am 11 stone 4 same old story, guess the reason i failed last time was i was in work busy and it was all to easy to eat toast and biscuits, also i have to be patient as you get a big weight first week, but i need to accept that some weeks i only nmight loose a pound or two.wanting to restart diet, trying to pluck up motivation would love to do this.

start weight 154 lbs is 11 stone 4, :sigh:
need to get my backside into gear.going to try and read some ll magasines and get my head sorted.

weighed this morning after a take away last supper, wasent even that nice 11stone 5 and 3 quaters, stiuck to diet today had just two shakes, and a yoghurt, and loads of coffee, was very busy too busy too have 3rd shake, had a headache but got through the day.congratulating myself on my peserverence, heres looking forward to tommorow.

had sandwiches x4 400 2 chicken peices, 100 chocolate bar. 164 and 4 peaches 160 1 pofiter roll 75 =899 calories.no shakes, have not stuck to diet today, trigger factor was being on a picnic. Must try harder tommorow. At least i kept an eye on calories but i am delaying getting into ketosis.

Will read some ll literature and get head in the right place for tommorow.

halt hugary, lonely, angry tired, love this saying when i am gunna reach for food i will ask myself this question.

goals;

1) stick to diet every day
2) loose a stone by 23rd september 38 days or 1st october 46 days totally doable with motivation
3)if i cheat, dont give in, get straight back on plan
4)drink 3 liters of water a day
5)organise myself well with food packs and shopping for salad

day 5, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels, got compimented last night by a guy who said i had nice legs, was pleased, had one shake, drinking sugar free juice, still in ketosis, feeling cold, 11 st 0 and a quater today.

excited about this diet, on count down for holiday, danced twice this week. wanna look fab on the beach.

feeling a bit down today, think im over thinking things and need to get on track, did well yesterday was tempted to cheat but did not. today im 10 stone 13, yay, must keep going, give myself a pat on the back and march on.

having rest today, going to organise myself and know that it will so be worth it when i am slim and able to fit in my size 10 dresses and feel fabulous on holiday.

feeling sad and very headachy, had rice crispie bar and half pack of go ahead cocodamal and paracetamol and lie down and loads of water, feeling pretty rubbish today, hope i havent knocked myself outa ketosis but need to feel better, had another lazy day feel like i have no energy but want to continue diet.

Stick with it hun x

I have to be honest I find lite so much harder than total because I have to really think about food and plan it. Xx

Back