Same pic, a year apart.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
This is a pair of pics of me and he. Right side taken at moms 90th party in 2008, left side, moms 91st, 2009!

4661-albums169-picture9682.jpg

:( When do I get enough privileges to see peoples pics?...

Ps, I suspect you look fab BL...just sorry I can't see...:(

Hi Morticia :)

You should be able to see BL's pics as she has put them in her signature on the page?

Have you ticked the box in UserCp to allow yourself to see members signatures etc?

Lacey :)

If you are not sure, have a try with this...

Go to UserCp top right of page, choose "Edit Options" then scroll down to the 3rd section and check whether you have ticked the box to allow signatures etc

Then scroll down and save your changes

Hope this helps :)

Sorry to hijack the thread, but In usercp there seems to be only options to edit my profile/picture/signature etc. Not seeing any other options. I've been going over this for hours and it's doing my head in. I can't see anywhere else to change settings....ggrrrrr :(

Hang on and I will have a look again for you :)

Ooops, found it, but yes I had already ticked to show signatures/attachments etc. No idea why I'm not seeing them.

Ok, that's what I was just going to ask you. If you had gone into Edit Options section and then ticked to
  • show signatures
  • show avatars
  • show images
and then make sure you scroll down to the end and save the changes.

Can you see the things in my signature?

Just wondering...can you see the pictures in BL's signature at the bottom of her post and just not the ones she put in her post? :)

Got there in the end, thank you so much Isis..:D

BL...sorry to have done this hijack, hope you forgive me. The pics look fab, wow....what a difference with your original before and after pics, well done!

Got there in the end, thank you so much Isis..:D

BL...sorry to have done this hijack, hope you forgive me. The pics look fab, wow....what a difference with your original before and after pics, well done!

:happy096:....and I'm sure BL won't mind at all now that you can finally see her amazing pics..xx :D

You look FAB BL! How much is the difference between the two pics? You should be hugely proud of yourself xx

Thanks peeps! And no worries Morticia, glad you got help from the lovely Isis!! <Hi Isis!! :D>

THanks jo - the first one, I was half way to goal - and the other about 8 months or so after goal. :D

Never would have seenthe likes of that on any other diet I'd done, over that span of time!! :D

Even my hubby looks slimmer too!! :giggle:
xx

lol what a change ,and you really do look incredible , well done bl !!!

:eek::p:eek:;):eek::rolleyes::eek::D:eek:;):eek:

You Look Blooody Amazing BL!! your proper inspiration for me if i can achieve anywhere near what you have ill be amazed!!

This is all for you BL :cool:

:party0049:
:party0019:
:party0038:
:bananalove:
:sign0168:

what a massive difference, well done again x

WOW
Wow Wow
In-Cred-I-Ble :)

THanks so much everyone! What really struck me, is in a year, I was actually smaller then the year before...not so much a drastic difference as I had already lost more then half my weight to lsoe in the first shot so its not so dramatic between the two - but that it is stable. Amazes me!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments!!

XXX

Back