ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

wow those photos are amaze! you are one gorgeous girl! and your little boy is such a cutie!

Ohhh cannot wait for the wedding ones it will be proud day for all of us lol xx

Aaaawwww thanks girls, I no eeekk I cnt wait t put them up!!
So went to harvest for lunch had chicken 5pp
New pots 4pp (I dint eat them all)
Salad 0pp
Coleslaw 3pp??
Wasn't very nice t b honest came away hungry :(

Snack freddo 3pp

Dinner (nicked this from nessa :)..)
Potato bake..
200g pots 4pp
2 ww sausages 3pp
50g lf garlic n herb philly 3pp
100ml veg stock
Onion 0pp
(It was gawjus!!)
Veg 0pp
Ww victoria spondge 3pp
Ww ventta 3pp

42/43 points xx

Kirklees-20121012-01195.jpgKirklees-20121012-01195.jpgKirklees-20121012-01193.jpg

I'll keep my eyes peeled for those then... Hopefully it will be a nice low point treat

Have you ever been to nando's? A girl at group was telling me you can get a chicken burger for 7pp!!! I checked my eating out guide and she's right! Apparently they are really nice! I can't wait to try it... I've only ever been to nando's once and that was about 8 years ago! x

Haha yeh I LOVE nandos! Chicken burger they're spicy rice and salad AMAZING!! U need t go huni for sure! What u n john doin tuesday xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Haha yeh I LOVE nandos! Chicken burger they're spicy rice and salad AMAZING!! U need t go huni for sure! What u n john doin tuesday xxx

We're going out for a meal in the evening. Not sure that I'm looking forward to it with all this holiday business... Makes me feel kind of empty and sad :-(

Have a fab day today and enjoy every minute xx

SammieAnn87 said:
O becky that's sad huni! Does he no how sad its making u feel?
I will have a good day excited n nervous now though lol xx

Not really, I'm going to book my flights today so I guess it will all come out in the wash as they say!

I saw my wedding dress in a booklet that my friend picked up from a wedding fair and as soon as I saw the picture I knew it was the one! It took me months to get the company to make me one as it was last seasons. Because I saw the dress in the mag I missed out on going wedding dress shopping and trying loads on so I'm well gel!!! x

morning :D
yesterday was such a good day I GOT MY WEDDING DRESS!! its amazin i love my dress its beautiful! it was well over budget but its stunning!!!
soooo happy!
had a nice evening with the oh as well so a good day all round!
had a bit of a bad food day/drink day!
i had a Nandos bottle and half of wine(the lemonade wasnt diet i doubt) 2 vodka n diet cokes 1 cherry vk then i had a turkey n ham subway with salad no sauce or cheese so worked out in total i would have had 77points yesterday!:break_diet:
so all 43 of my dailys and then 34 out of my weeklys.

so have 15 weeklys left which i prob wont use now!!! feel free to tell me how bad my food and drink was but on the up side got an amazin dresss eeeeeeekkkkkkk
xx

Morning....wow I bet that was exciting. Has it spured you on even more now???

If you have some weeklies still to use that's fine as long as you didn't go over you are still bound to lose don't beat yourself up your doing great so far a treat might boost your loss you never kno ;o) xxx

Ok so the Fam is round n decided a chinese for dinner... I have opted for chicken cow mein at 12pp? So I won't have t go into my weeklys if I have this (even though I wud luv fried rice lol) so guna have that for 12pp. Then I have 3 dailys left!
X

Fab work sammie Don't worry about the other day ;) you knew it was going to happen you planned for it and stayed within your points! fab work chicken! xx

Congrats on finding your dress!!!!!! I bet you are getting so excited xxxx and even better stating within your points.....xx

cheers girlies i am so happy i found my dress! yeh i couldnt believe i ate out friday saturday and then a take away last night but all pointed and all good things(i hope lol) but i dnt see why i drink what i did i dont enjoy the feelin i hate it infact!!
sooo food today is.....
breakfast
porridge and milk 5pp
chopped banana 0pp

lunch (was at the white rose)
shapers tuna and cucumber sandwich 7pp
shapers crisps 3pp
shapers rocky road bar 3pp
so proud of myself carl and lucas had a kfc :)

then dinner i went t Sallys for dinner who i am doing ww with (and my maid of honour eeeekkkkkk)
she made a spag bol with garlic bread.
quorn mince 50g 1pp
pasta 4pp
sauce 7pp
mushrooms, carrot, red pepper and carrot 0pp
half garlic bread 7pp
cheese 1pp
it was bloody yummy

snacks ww ice cream 4pp
apple 0pp

42/43 dailys used today
xxxx

I bet it's feels so much more real now!

Have you thought about what you're doing for table decorations? I have about 80 clear glass tea light holders that I had around my centre pieces and along the top table, if you want them you can have them? I can always send you some pics of my wedding tables so you can see what they looked like. No worries if you've already sorted something. Just thought I might be able to save you some money and they are only gathering dust in our loft

Went to Nandos tonight... Chicken burger was lush! x

haha i wish u had told me last week i have brought some fish bowls and we are going to have some floating flowers! yeh it does seem more real but feels like i have so much more to do!
did u like it becky i love nandos i really do! ur good having corn and salad u had rice and salad and it was amazin lol!!
it'd b lovely t see u and john again!
i am so happy to read that john will tell u tomorrow about the holiday!! eeekkkkk sounds like his mum has talked some sense into him lol
xxxxx

Back