ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I seem to have managed to stay within points,just!!!! But only because alcohol is not a issue!!! And a strange craving for warm figs??? Xx I am glad you have enjoyed Christmas xxx

Glad you had a fab xmas lovely and dont worry about the gain, once new year is done with there wont be much temptation

Xxxx

Happy new year to you, Carl and lil Lucas. 2013 is going to be an amazing year for you all. This time next year you will be a 'Mrs'!! x

Morning everyone

Happy New Year :D :D

Sorry i have been awol for a few days, been manic!
Friday we was in A&E with Lucas he fell out of bed and he couldnt put any weight on his leg and when he did he was limpin! So we went to the hospital they were amazing we got seen so fast! Lucas had an XRAY all on his own i stood n watched him be soooo brave and grown up ( i was so proud!).
He hasnt broke it or anything so that was brilliant news he loved the hospital he got 3 presents from the doctors n nurses!! lucky boy!!!!
Friday night we went out for dinner n then it was Carls birthday party which was good, Saturday was carls birthday n we went out with carls family to a chinese buffet! then sunday we went out for an indian! then Monday we had a mcdonalds and then we spent new years at a firends house with the kids n we order pizza's and garlic breads ect so had them for dinner THEN yestrday :mad: i had a mcdonalds wrap for breakfast then went to meadow hall n had a jacket pot t about 2ish then we had a ****** with my fam last night which afterwards left me feelin fat n sluggish n jus plain yukky!!

So i havent been back on the diet this week :( I have prepared myself for thursday i am going to go and face the scales even though it wouldnt suprise me if the 20 pounds i have lost would ALL b put straight back on! with all the stuff i have been eating and drinkin it would be my fault if this was the case!!
So today is a new year new day new start :)
i cant make the numbers on the scales any better this week BUT i no that i can start makin a difference for next week!
Its true what Sally (my friend i go to ww with) said to me.. if i hadnt of started WW in september i would be going thursday prob 2 stone heavier than what i started at. SO if i have put ALL my weight back on thats the wya i need to look at it i have already startedmy weight loss journey and this is jus a rather big bump i need to get over!! i do believe that even if i have put it all back on i WILL lose it again!
Me and Carl arent gettin any take aways this year (money has a factor in this as well as me n WW), so this year is the year everything is going to change
I have 36 Weigh Ins now until the day before i get married!!!!!!! So tomorrow is going to be a gain then i have 35 Weigh Ins to try and lose every week!!

Im so nervous for tomorrow because i dnt want my leader to think u fat greedy ***** lol but what will b will b i suppose! I no i have put more weight on than Sally i have been a total pig! i can feel i have put weight on so im prepared!

Right going to have a look at all the diaries now

xxxxxxxxx

Your friend is so right Sammie and dont worry what your leader thinks, you dont know what she's thinking do you? You just think she's thinking that and I am sure she wont. Lets face it, you wont be the first and certainly wont be the last person to have a gain over chrimbo and new year no matter how large or small it is. The fact is, you are facing it and returning to do something about it

We only fail when we give up!

I'm glad Lucas is ok... brave lil boy! 35 WI's to your wedding, when you say it like that it will be here before you know it! x

yeh he was so brave he dint put up a fight once and him havin an xray on his own he looked so small <3 xxx

yeh ur right least i am facing it!! i no its going to be here before we no it! we are on a roll we have brought the 3 older bridesmaids and the best man and usher a part of there gifts! we brought the ties and we got our rings well i have mine here carls has had to b ordered! so we are defo in the swing of getting bits :)

xxxx

Ok so food for today.........

Breakfast
Grapes (havent had mcuh full of cold n got a headache)
water

Lunch
Aldi Pitta 5pp
2 eggs 4pp
15g Mayonnaise 1pp
lettuce, cucumber and onion 0pp
water

Strawberries 0pp
apple 0pp

Dinner
Chicken 4pp
Dolmio Sauce 4pp
pasta 60g 6pp
onion garlice peppers babycorn green beans 0pp
water

So far thats 24points used i still have 17 left!

will update later and i will start to put pics back on of my dinners... IM BACK ;)

hi Sammie happy new year....don't worry about your gain I'm sure you won't be alone....I've put loads on I'm having a depressed moment haha....face the scaled and get back on it. your fab at it and I'm sure in 35 wi you will be where you wanna be.

are you going it alone this month? I thought I seen a while back that you were. sat is my last weigh in then I'm alone.

been thinking of doing sw again I'm undecided xxx

Morning luv!

I wasn't going to do WW meetings but I am now :) I dnt think I am ready to do it alone yet maybe at the end of this year I might be ready!

I can understand why u cnt decide what to do! SW is working for one of my frieend she tried ww and dint like pointinbg and saves her syns for the weekend!
U cud always try both couldn't u for a couple of months n decide what suits u best
Xxx

Hsppy new year sammie! Glad you little family had such a lovely time.

Poor lil lucas! What a brave little poppet! Glad to hear he didnt hurt himself seriously.

Dotn worry about your gain. Its a new slate. Only 35 weigh in's to go. How exciting :D

Happy new year :0) good luck at your weigh in. I weighed in at 13 stone 12 this morning! New year new start on the weigh loss. My New Years resolution is the usual to lose weight lol x

Lol least we will lost it though so many ppl will join the class these next weeks and ppl won't stick too it not like us girls!

Right lunch has changed ww beed ravioli 7pp onion garlic green beans babycorn 0pp oil 1pp ww mash 2pp

Went n stocked up xxx Kirklees-20130102-00168.jpg

Right dinners changing a lil bit!
Chicken 4pp
Oil 1pp
Onion garlic celery green beans babycorn carrots 0pp
Ww creamy carrot n swede mash. 5pp
Yum xx

Earlier I. Had a ww. Biscuit 2pp

So 24pp so far I still have 17 to use... I won't use them all today not too worried will use them all tomorrow xx

Sammie,

Are all them items from Iceland???

Hi luv, most of them are yes.
The Mash ready meals and puddings are. So are the crisps the pack of cookies crackers the chocolate bars.
The cornetto ice creams and fruity crumble vbiscuits (which I really dnt like) and sausages are from asda.
The wafers and carmel slices are from poundland :)
Xxxx

Back