ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Step away from the scales!!!!

When I try to go it alone and not go to a class I am always scale hopping even though I know it messed with my head. When I go to group, I never ever step on them at home. I think its because as soon as I work out the difference between my home scale and the class scales I'll be on them all the time

You can't take the weight you saw today as a true reflection as they are not the same scales that you hopped onto last Thursday night. Also, our weight fluctuates so much throughout the week so it will vary which is why we are told to only weigh in once a week at the same time of the day.

There is absolutely no reason why you should gain this week so try and put it out of your mind. The fact that you've broken them is probably a good thing! At least you can't be tempted to have a sneaky mid week peek!!! x

haha i no my lovely scales carl jus woke up as i smashed them shook his head and walked off lol i was almost in tears at the thought i had gained 6pounds and that my lovely scales were broken lol
u r right though and i no i shouldnt of done it! i have put off thinkin about weigh in until today adn it jus got the better of me! and havin a hungry day as well...so cnt wait t snack on some bombay mix tonight lol!
xx

Mid week weighing a massive no!!! I can have a 6lb weight difference from morning to night!!! My head would be totally fried If I weighed at home xx I think your diet looks great, if you are worried about Bombay mix just make sure you drink plenty of water...

o i drink loads of water prob about 6 pints a day i love my bombay mix and weigh it all out n point it i jus dint want it all the time but havent really anything else in coz dint do a big shop this week and i hate going to the shop for 'bits' mid week coz i spend too much lol! its jus with oh workin nights this week its the only thing that feels naughty but isnt if u no what i mean!
lol i no it jus got the better of me i dnt no what i was expecting to see but wish i had never done it made me feel rubbish lol xx

Hey Hun I'm here to follow, I'm on 43pp a day and my goal date is also August next year (my 30th)
You must be so excited planning for the wedding.
Here to follow and help in anyway I can xxx

583.jpgtodays lunch YUM xxx

585.jpg
tonights dinner!xx

Hey Hun I'm here to follow, I'm on 43pp a day and my goal date is also August next year (my 30th)
You must be so excited planning for the wedding.
Here to follow and help in anyway I can xxx[/QUOTE

hi hun!
yeh i am too on 43points a day sometimes struggles using them but days like today i have used dailys aswell!
i am lookin forward to our wedding which is in August next yr so i am hoping to of lost a fair bit of weight i wud like t b a size 16 in my dress (even though gettin it this weekend) but then i will jus carry on after the weddin until im at a healthy bmi and weight lol
hope Sophie sleeps better for xxxxx

You will totally get that size 16 in the bag Hun. WW is a great plan and it really does work xx

yeh reading through ppls diaries like urs and seein ur weight loss is amazin sometimes i doubt myself when usein my dailys and weeklys but it must work! i used 2 do SW and first of all i was comparing it and second guessin myself! i lost weight faster on SW but i enjoy ww more i get t have chocolate n jus point it and with sw i had a proble with porion control coz u dint have 2 weigh anything! xxxx

Guna start adding pictures of me dinners and might do lunches (depending what they are) on here coz me n my friend send pictures too each other and i think it helps! and jus putting them on here i can go back and look.. i will even take a pic of the naughty stuff ;)

SammieAnn87 said:
yeh reading through ppls diaries like urs and seein ur weight loss is amazin sometimes i doubt myself when usein my dailys and weeklys but it must work! i used 2 do SW and first of all i was comparing it and second guessin myself! i lost weight faster on SW but i enjoy ww more i get t have chocolate n jus point it and with sw i had a proble with porion control coz u dint have 2 weigh anything! xxxx

If you get to the point that you aren't happy with your losses then alter the amount of weekly points you use. I find my best losses come when I use around 15 weeklies but everyone is differant some people eat them all and have great losses and some people find they only lose when they don't eat any xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Guna start adding pictures of me dinners and might do lunches (depending what they are) on here coz me n my friend send pictures too each other and i think it helps! and jus putting them on here i can go back and look.. i will even take a pic of the naughty stuff ;)

We're gonna see a lot of pics of Bombay mix ;-)

haha im the bombay mix queen :D i have decided when this bag goes i am not buyin any more!!!

yeh i am gun asee how i get on, everyone is different my friend uses all hers and both weighs has lost 3lb
xxx

Your dinner looked yummy and your tea....when I get my I phone ill post them too its a good idea xx

morning ladies!
Right my meals for today will go something like this

Breakfast
Porridge and milk 5pp
chopped banana 0pp
Apple and a few strawberries 0pp

while im doing my ironin my snack on some WW biscuits 2pp

Lunch Just fancy a sandwich today :)
2 WW Bread 3pp
butter 2pp
chicken Breast 4pp
mayo 1pp
salald 0pp
boiled egg on the side 2pp
WW Crisps 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp

Dinner
2WW Sausages 3pp
WW Spring onion mash 2portions 4pp
2 20g yorkshire puddings 2pp
2tbsp gravy 1pp
Babycorn, Sugarsnap peas and carrots 0pp
I'm really lookin forward to this dinner i love dinners like this when the weathers cold n horrid n best of all all that yummy dinner is pointed for :D

Snacks
WW pop chewy bar (will have this is if i get hungry this afternoon)
tongiht when carls at work and lucas is in bed some Smarties 5pp

so i will have used 41/43 points i have two points left but dnt no what 2 use them on xxxxx

Food sounds great for today Hun xxx

Loving the sound if your dinner!!! Did not know Yorkshire pud is only 1pp!!! Fancy doing the same now xxx trying to find a low point stuffing, then I would be in heaven

You def always need 2!!! I wonder how many for them big ones you put a sausage in??? See never happy always want more xx

sharxx said:
Loving the sound if your dinner!!! Did not know Yorkshire pud is only 1pp!!! Fancy doing the same now xxx trying to find a low point stuffing, then I would be in heaven

Oooooo stuffing! If Sarah Lou reads this she'll laugh her head off!!!!

Aunt Bessie's do frozen stuffing balls 1pp each or 2 for 3pp. I cannot control myself when it comes to stuffing so pre made frozen stuffing balls are perfect for me! x

Back