ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I didn't know that they had a clintons outlet there? Sounds like you've got some real bargains! Early lunch is well deserved ;-) x

It was bloody mental this one lady had her husband stand and they must of had ten eleven massive bags full jus counted I have 92 cards i some how got some to our daugther on ur birthday ones but hey never mind!
Yeh its shutting but while we were there they were jus putting more and more stuff out in box's I was on my knees going from one box to another lol!
Got some lovely wrapping paper 2!xx

Good evening u lovely lot ;)

Dinner
Sausages 3pp
Rice 8pp
Veggies 0pp
Oil 2pp

Kitkat mint (omg WOW) 7pp
40/40 dailies
2/49 weeklies!

Were going to go t a few bars in leeds tomorrow with my brother won't b spending much n won't b out long but its nice t actually do something coz at the moment were jus saving saving saving!

So the rest of my weeklies will b gone tomorrow
Xxx

Urgh my good mood has suddenly disappeared! Thought I wud try some things on for tomorrow I look hugh is everything, I tried a light grey long tunic i cnt wear it incase I get confused for a bloody massive elephant!
So angry I no I have lost weight but I look awful in my stuff and it feels tight n crap :(
Bed time me thinks!
Xx

ahh hun I think we all feel like that. I know its awful but its all just in your mind im sure you will look lush no matter what. iv seen pics of you so I have no doubt you will look gorg xxx

Hey pretty lady you are almost 2 stone lighter than you were a few months ago. I know it's so disheartening, I know it happens to me all the time. There is not one item of clothes that I bought for my hols last year that I can get into this year but if we stick at it, just think how fab we will feel in 6 months time, when summer is here ;-) x

Morning you! How are you feeling today?

You know that picture on Facebook? How king ago was it taken? You look really slinky!!! x

Urgh my good mood has suddenly disappeared! Thought I wud try some things on for tomorrow I look hugh is everything, I tried a light grey long tunic i cnt wear it incase I get confused for a bloody massive elephant!
So angry I no I have lost weight but I look awful in my stuff and it feels tight n crap :(
Bed time me thinks!
Xx

I know how you feel I had a similar issue yest! You've lost a lot of weight and sometimes it takes a while for our brain to register that because we are so used to seeing what we have seen for such a long time. Even if you feel crap just think you would have felt so much worse bein almost 2 stone heavier?

You will look gorg :) x

Morning ladies,
So yesterday was brilliant but a complete write off!!!! I had pizza n chips vodka wine cheesy garlic bread!!!!!
So I have jus writtten my weeklies off now and jus hope for the best on thursday I mean a STS wud b the best thing I wud ask for if I'm honest!
Xx

That picture I put on with holly saying how young do we look?
2006 I was 19 xxx

Yeah that's the one! That's was only about a year before I met you as I got together with John in 2007

Don't worry about last night chick, just use your weeklies like you said, that's what they are there for after all x

Move on from it, eat all dailies every day till WI and you could still get a loss. Don't let one bad night be one bad week chick x

Yeah that's the one! That's was only about a year before I met you as I got together with John in 2007

Don't worry about last night chick, just use your weeklies like you said, that's what they are there for after all x

yeh it was in 2006, so it wasnt long after! coz before our team u had another dint u? seems ages ago doesnt it
xxx

evening ladies

I am SO proud of myself a few months ago a bad night wud turn into a bad weekend and then it wud b a bad week and it wud b a write off until after i face the gain on the scales! but not now, i have had a 100% day today so i am really pleased!

so todays food

breakfast grapes

lunch
pita 3pp
2eggs 4pp
mayo 1pp
salad 0pp
crisps 3pp

apple 0pp

dinner
kiev 9pp
chips 9pp
sweetcorn peppers onion garlic green beans carrots 2pp
mayo 2pp

ripple 5pp

had a big dinner it was lush!

xxxxx

yeh i no hun i jus shouldnt of done it!
now i am doing it at home i have got to get out of wanting to jump on the scales
xx

Oh you silly billy. Scales are evil and they lie mid week. Just ignore it! Xxx

Back