ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Moving chick!

I honestly think you are going to be surprised... You haven't eaten on all your weeklies have you? I don't see why you won't lose

Are you going to an earlier WI?

Did you see the cake I made? John loved it!!! x

well i am putting down i used al my weeklys and then i went over with wine :( annoyed with my self hun!
no guna go to the same class i really like the lady who weighs me! i hope ur right i hope i am suprised i will be over the moon if i have lost 0.5lb!
yeh i saw it!! looks bloody gawjus u guna have some?
xxx

Oh I see, silly me, I miss read your diary! I thought you meant you'd update your lunch after WI because you were going to an earlier one!

I bet you were excited/scared doing the test!! I know you want another one but I also know you want to wait until after the wedding

Poor lil Lucas.. I wonder if you have got a milder version of that he's picked up? x

lol yeh i can see why u got that! i jus mean i will update after WI as i find it easier doin this on the laptop than on my phone so i dnt no what to have yet so will update later lol!!
yeh i would love another and u no if anyhing it showed me how much carls wants another! Carl is an only child and when i say about another he is always yeh we will jus see when the times right ect but yesterday wen i went t asda t get the test and then went straight to the toilet he dint really say anything when i said i wasnt until we took lucas swimming and he sort of said he was upset i wasnt pregnant! now i no when i do get pregnant again he will b really happy which i am so pleased about!
when i thought i was i said 2 carl im a lil upset coz cors i want a baby but the timing is jus so wrong i have a beautiful dress i wanna get into and wit everyone saving for the weddin its not a good time with money! but after the weddin i now know we can get pregnant and he will be happy! he said he doesnt wanna wait ages t have another so hopefully i will get pregnant by the end of next yr the begining of the yr after!

yeh coz i keep feelin sick so the poor lil thing has been he seems ok now though so i hope he will b now!!

u feelin ok about WI?xxx

Awww bless you, it must be a relief to know that. John has always said that if I want a baby then we'll have one but he's not bothered about having them. Because he thinks/feels like that I'd worry all the way through my pregnancy. I know a dog is different but I see how much he loves and adores Alfie, if he can do that with a dog then I know he will with a baby

I'm not sure about WI, I know I've been really good but as my losses have been small in comparison to some people's, god only knows. If I do 6 miles today I will have walked 30 miles this week. I feel a lot slimmer but even though you lose inches you don't alway lose on the scales. I just need 0.5lb to get me in the 10's but I think I deserve a bigger lose than that ;-) I haven't even had any cake!! x

o cnt believe u havent had any cake thats will power right there hun!!

no i no what u mean with john and alfie! i found when i was pregnant with lucas carl wasnt as excited as me but i tihnk thats coz as soon as a women knows shes pregnant u fall in love and have an instant sense of protecting the baby and looking after it! and we feel the baby everytime it moves kicks has hiccups and they dnt feel that so for nine months i felt like i already had a great bond with this baby!
i worried coz he wasnt as excited as me but as soon as lucas was bored carl was so happy and so in love with him and i think john would be the same!
30 miles wow weldone! i think u will do great huni i really do! you sud b proud ur lossing inches as well though
xxx

right so food updated....

Breakfast
Porridge, Milk and chooped banna 6pp
2 ww biscuits 2pp

Lunch
2 slices bread 4pp
butter 1pp
mayo 1pp
2xham 2pp
lettuce, cucumber 0pp
30g cheese 3pp ( we got this gawjus cheese from Morrisons so thought i would have some on my plate it was gawjus!!)
WW crisps 2pp
AND
WW muffin 5pp

ate loads so far....also on my thirs bottle of water..

Dinner
Morrisons NUME chilli and Wegdes 8pp
torillias 2pp
salad 0pp

so this is 36/42 points which leaves 6pp
xxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
right so food updated....

Breakfast
Porridge, Milk and chooped banna 6pp
2 ww biscuits 2pp

Lunch
2 slices bread 4pp
butter 1pp
mayo 1pp
2xham 2pp
lettuce, cucumber 0pp
30g cheese 3pp ( we got this gawjus cheese from Morrisons so thought i would have some on my plate it was gawjus!!)
WW crisps 2pp
AND
WW muffin 5pp

ate loads so far....also on my thirs bottle of water..

Dinner
Morrisons NUME chilli and Wegdes 8pp
torillias 2pp
salad 0pp

so this is 36/42 points which leaves 6pp
xxxx

Please can I have your spare 6? x

good luck for tonight i hope u get your stone xx btw i had toast with peanut butter and narna today yum yum xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Yay congratulations!! :) xx

well done hun thats brill xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Congrats girl!!

Back