ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Were guna try paint the kitchen/diner this weekend think we have some paint left over! jus wanna brighten it up a bit until after the wedding until we can afford to do it all!!

food today......

Breakfast
Porridge and Milk 6pp
Apple 0pp
2x ww biscuits 2pp

Lunch
56g Tuna 1pp
mayo 2pp
sweetcorn 60g 2pp
2 boiled eggs 4pp
lettuce cucumber grated carrot onion 0pp
2 ryvita 1pp
garlic n hrb philly 1pp
ww crisps 2pp
strawberry yoghurt 3pp

Dinner
chicken kebahs
chicken 4pp
peppers and red onion 0pp
60g rice 6pp
onion garlic and spices 0pp
babycorn, carrots and green beans 0pp
oil 1pp

so that leaves me with 7 points so might have a crunchie tonight for 5pp? so that leaves 2? maybe for a vodka and coke tonight
xxx

i felt like last week i had LOADS of ready meals and not very much fruit or veg so thats guna change!
This week i want to try eat more fruit and veg!

i have already started drinkin more water and will try drink more!!

Guna try not have any wine this week.........see how that goes!!
xxx

Do you buy small tins of tuna? I love tuna so if I open a normal small size I have to eat it all! If I had a smaller tin I would save 2pp's!! Where do you get then from? I could just half a tin but I know I wouldn't be able to leave the other half!

Good luck with the painting. I did the feature wall in our bathroom yesterday, I have left the edges for John to do as he used to paint cars so he'd only pick fault as it wouldn't be as neat as he could do it!!!! x

I jus buy asdas own or aldis tuna in brine.. Am I counting it wrong? I will work it out later when I get the tin out I jus went off esource 56g for 1pp? Is that wrong?
I love painting n lucas can helo so he will ave fun jus want it lookin a bit fresher for lucas's bday n xmas xx

It sounds about right, the larger tins that I buy are about 100g for 3pp... I'll have to keep my eye out for smaller tins x

I'll double check it might b wrong if a full ones 3pp I might b pointin wrong might round up t 2 or something I'll check lol xxx

It's 1pp for a small one and 3pp for a biggun x

Scrap that I'm guna b greedy and have the whole tin for 3pp
2eggs 4pp
Mayo 2pp
Sweetcorn 2pp
Salad 0pp
2ryvita 1pp
30g philly 1pp

Massive lunch :)

My monster lunch
IMG-20121109-01372.jpg

Went to Asda and brought this dress it was in the sale! It was only 8pound and I love flowery stuff lol! Its got a black under dress.. I am going to wear it on the 24th november when we go bowling for a friends birthday with some thick tights and some ankle boot wedges I also got from Asda!
Its a size 20 a fits lovely!
Carls birthday is on the 29th december so I'm guna wear it then as well I no we will jus be here at our house but one likes to make an effort :) IMG-20121106-01322.jpg

Thats dress is lovely!

and aww that is such a sweet pic!

Thats dress is lovely!

and aww that is such a sweet pic!

thanks luv, i thought it was a bargin for £8 and i love a bargin(i am such a bargin hunter i never used to be but this yr i have turned into one!! i start xmas shoppin in january lol love pickin up a bargin lol)
It looks lovely with my ankle wedge boots aswell tried it all on with full lenght leggins but i think it wil look nice with some thick tights!!

lol the picture isnt the best but yeh his a good en!
his coming on with his numbers now as well which is fab
xx

thanks luv, i thought it was a bargin for £8 and i love a bargin(i am such a bargin hunter i never used to be but this yr i have turned into one!! i start xmas shoppin in january lol love pickin up a bargin lol)
It looks lovely with my ankle wedge boots aswell tried it all on with full lenght leggins but i think it wil look nice with some thick tights!!

lol the picture isnt the best but yeh his a good en!
his coming on with his numbers now as well which is fab
xx

I love a bargain too! I never used to look at prices when we both worked (not that anything was hugely expensive as I was fat so couldn't wear nice clothes) I would pop into new looked after work and spend £150 quid without thinking about it.

I used to have sooooo many clothes, until I ate my way out of them and threw them away!

I've got a couple of old bit's that I still have from my slimmer days (imported firetrap jeans from new york (16) a pineapple cream short skirt (14) and some other things) and I just can't wait to get in them! I'm hoping to be in the jeans by next summer.

Now if it's more than £10 (thats goes for jeans too) I ain't buying it! lol

Glad to hear his numbers and stuff are coming along aswell :) It's so simple, but CCP (childcare practintioners) just don't explain very well, and it's not alway easy to know where to start!

Well done on your stone and 5%xxx and that dress is stunning x love dresses like that, they seem to be very popular at present x x and so pleased Lucus is getting on well with his nbets x he is mega mega cute ahhh seeing his picture has got me all excited about what's to come.. X

Back