ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Morning Sammie

Don't feel bad, it's days like that when we NEED to use weeklies and that's why we have them Hun! I use all of mine every week and usually lose (apart from birthday weekends of course!) haha. X

yeh i no ur right i jus feel like i could of made better choices but we live and learn i suppose xxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
yeh i no ur right i jus feel like i could of made better choices but we live and learn i suppose xxxx

You're only human Hun, that's what we do every once in a while! You are literally SO GOOD all the time, honestly, it will be fine xxx

Ah Hun don't forget that decorating is exercise as well, it's bloody knackering! Everyone has bad days, it's ok and like others have said you're so good the whole time!xx

hiya girls!
god i feel awful :( feel sick ALL the time headaches as well mum thinks it might b paint fumes!

i have eaten ok.... had crumpets for breakfast n then a tescos lighter choice sandwich but then had a rocky n classic bar :( i jus wanna go t bed with a hot water bottle :(

I get terrible headaches from gloss! drink plenty of fluids and get an early night lovely!

Btw Classics are my fave! yummy!

You poor thing xxx rest up x I loveeeee the smell of fresh paint, but I should imagine it gives off toxic fumes x what colour are you doing??? X

Awww poor you... I hope you feel better soon, you haven't been right for a week now. How's Lucas? Is he over his bug? x

Hi ladies,
I went to the doctors this afternoon I rung my mum and started crying coz I think feelin sick of worst than jus bein sick.. So I went he did a pregnanacy test it was negative and he has given me some tablets as he thinks I have Gastroenteritis?! :( like now I dnt feel too bad but then the sick feelin comes back bad! A few years ago I have compybatic (when I was at O2 becky and Paul was givin me grift for bein off sick) and mum said I was like tis then :(

Yeh paint fumes are a bit strong tbh! Its jus cream and we have some lime green and chocollate wall paper when its all done I will post a. Pic
Xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Hi ladies,
I went to the doctors this afternoon I rung my mum and started crying coz I think feelin sick of worst than jus bein sick.. So I went he did a pregnanacy test it was negative and he has given me some tablets as he thinks I have Gastroenteritis?! :( like now I dnt feel too bad but then the sick feelin comes back bad! A few years ago I have compybatic (when I was at O2 becky and Paul was givin me grift for bein off sick) and mum said I was like tis then :(

Yeh paint fumes are a bit strong tbh! Its jus cream and we have some lime green and chocollate wall paper when its all done I will post a. Pic
Xxx

Hopefully the tablets will help, it can't be nice.

Paul was a penis but if it hasn't have been for him I might not have got together with John so I guess I have something to thank him for, not that I'd admit that to Paul! x

Aww hun, sorry to hear you're poorly. Take care of yourself and get back on it when you're feeling better. It's rag week for me so I am feeling having a bit of a blow out myself! Might have to do some exercise and earn myself a few activity points ;)

awww hun thats awful craig had it not long ago not nice. make sure you take car of yourself xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Aww I'm sorry to hear you're poorly :( just concentrate on getting better and then get back to it, don't give yourself a hard time about the next few days Hun xx

oh you poor thing! massive hugs! hope you feel better soon lovely <3

Back