ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

you poor thing xxx rest up and make sure you drink lots of fluids xxx I guess its hard to totally rest with a toddler, but its only really time that will help xxx

Hi everyone,
Still no change :( I feel shocking! I thought I was getting better but I'm so not! Dnt think I'm guna go t WI tomorrow! Mainly because of how I'm feelin, lucky as of yet lucas and carl seem to b ok but dnt wanna pass it on to anyway or have t run to the toilet mid meeting! I no I will of put on dnt get me wrong I'm bot really eatin jus what I am isn't good stuff!
I'm on my own with lucas today and its already showing what a hard day its guna be :(!
Sorry not really on here much! X

Hope u feel better soon Hun. Getting better is more important than losing weight!!!
Xxx

Ahhh chick def don't go, as not feeling well x I am sure it will pass in the next few days, until then keep looking after yourself x fingers crossed Lucus will not catch!!!! X

RANT ALERT

I am feelin shocking anyway and my shocking poorly mood now a poorly fumin mood!!
Lucas is bein the devil I am jus checkin his head to see if 666 is somewhere on there!!! Also one of my friends attutide with me bloody stinks! If I cud face food I wud eat junk food (good job the thought of food is makin me worst!!! :( ) gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rant OVER

Friends can be fu**ers, lucas is only playing up because he knows your ill and thinks he can get away with it. Make sure you nip it in the bud :)

Sorry to hear you feel so bloody rotten lovely!

I had salmonella a few years ago and I actually thought I was going to die!

Keep drinking plenty for fluids, try flat lemonade and flat tonic water if you like htem, another thing is try ginger thins. Stick away from fatty, spicy and dairy foods hun.

Hope you feel better soon ;)

Lol I'm nippin it dnt u worry hun haha teles off! And the naaughtyspots already ben used twice today!!!!
Think his gettin bored of bein naughty now his got his puzzles out!
I dnt want to even think of dinneer tonight so found some stewing steak guna get slow cooker out so the boys can have a stew tonight!

I never knew I sud stay clear of them foods but I will lluv! I'm jus drinkin bottles of water at the minute :)
Always on hand with good advice! U seem to b doin well on ur new diet
Xxx

Lol I'm nippin it dnt u worry hun haha teles off! And the naaughtyspots already ben used twice today!!!!
I dnt want to even think of dinneer tonight so found some stewing steak guna get slow cooker out so the boys can have a stew tonight!

I never knew I sud stay clear of them foods but I will lluv! I'm jus drinkin bottles of water at the minute :)
Xxx

wow twice? lucas you little monkey ;) haha!

stew sounds yummy!

yeah the new diet is going ok! I could of murdered pizza or a pie last night but i resisted and feel great this morning for resisting even though I asked tim not to have pizza or pie for dinner as i really wanted it and he did it anyway! men eh!

SammieAnn87 said:

Xxx

Sorry to hear you're having a crap day! Anytime you want to vent post on my diary too and il reply when i can! Hope Lucas has been behaving the rest of the day for you.. Its bad enough him being testing when you are well let alone when you are unwell!

As for your friend.. I have a few of those like that! You need to put them in their place and let them know the way they are talking to you is not on. Maybe the person doesn't even realise their doing it?? Ignorance is bliss as they say!

Hope u feel better soon! I know the thought of food may seem off-putting but do remember to eat you've gotta keep your energy up!

Sending virtual hug!

Mother goose over and out xx

Stick to the brat diet! Banana, rice, apple, toast. It's the best thing for tummy bugs Hun. Sorry you're having such a rough time :( xx

Morning girls,

i am feelin a little better today :) still burping loads and going to the toilet...but touch wood i dnt feel 2 sick at the minute!!

now do i go to WI tonight? i am expecting a gain coz when i have been eating i have been eatin sh*t i have had burger n chips... mac cheese and some choccy biscuits! i jus have to look at a burger n put weight on so coz i have actually eaten one i dread to think!
my friend is happy for me to go although i think she is a lil worried i am guna pass it on! but lucas and carl are ok and i havent been sick so i dnt no what to do.....ideas welcome :D

i am guna start putting my food on again..
guna jus take it easy with food so wont b a right lot

Breakfast
2 slices of toast with butter 6pp

lunch
soup ( i dnt no t have good old heniz chicken or ww chicken noodle) so will point later
bread 2pp

dinner.......
dnt no yet lol will update later
xxx

Whooooooa, stop right there pretty lady!!!! You're making me go tonight after 6 days of stuffing my face big time. You are going and that's that!

I'm so glad you're starting to feel a bit better... Hope Lucas is behaving today ;-) x

hahaha! OK if i stil feel ok as i do now i will go if i feel poorly again i will prob miss it

but with how i am feelin at the minute i will b happy to go!

xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better hun :) good luck for wi tonight!xx

good luck for tonight :)

glad your feeling better. you should go xx good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Glad you're feeling better honey, good luck for your weigh in if you make it! I sympathise with kiddies being a pain - I'm up to my eyeballs with work at the moment and Isla has the odd night (like last night) where she wakes up in the night and won't go back to sleep! I'm sorry to say I lost my rag with her, but grrr they know how to push your buttons don't they?!

Back