ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Defo try the chicken shashlick my leader stated its 16pp for entire meal!!! It's lovely xx hope you enjoy chick and glad you feel slightly better x

thanks girls i feel fab!
i cant believe i stayed on them other tablets for so long but i feel amazin now which im happy about!

yeh i will have a look for it hun! sounded yum when u had it!
xxx

hey hun glad your feeling better

i lik

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

arghhh stooopid phone!!

i think u shud just enjoy whatever you get tonight. my friend had tandoori chicken the other day and i fancy that lol xx

coz your body needs food just go for it xx

needs its wants it craving it! everything in site i want my brother had some spam at my mums i hate spam n wanted some! dint have any but still lol
xxx

Haha cheeky I'm sure! I'm not pregnant, even the doctor thought I was but I'm not! He did say that. When I do finally have a period (can take 3 / 12 months) it cud last for a long time!!!! So not lookin forward to that!!
Xxx

Is not impressed with this sunday one bit at the moment moany lill boy moany OH moany ME!!! I cnt find my scales coz our kitchens a sh*t hole so I had a bacon sandwich with cheese n couldn't weigh it!
Carl is doin my head in lucas is off t the future MIL so I haven't got t really worry about him but so far today not a good atmosphere in our household!!!!

Breakfast
2bread 4pp
3bacon 4pp? I think
Cheese I will point it 3pp
Butter 1pp
12pp this will prob keep me going till dinner!
X

SammieAnn87 said:
Is not impressed with this sunday one bit at the moment moany lill boy moany OH moany ME!!! I cnt find my scales coz our kitchens a sh*t hole so I had a bacon sandwich with cheese n couldn't weigh it!
Carl is doin my head in lucas is off t the future MIL so I haven't got t really worry about him but so far today not a good atmosphere in our household!!!!

Breakfast
2bread 4pp
3bacon 4pp? I think
Cheese I will point it 3pp
Butter 1pp
12pp this will prob keep me going till dinner!
X

Sounds like a stressful morning in your house hun... Men!! x

Yay glad you're feeling better :) that bacon sarnie sounds like heaven! Hope your day improved xx

Good Morning girls,

had a bad weekend (food wise!) So Saturday i had some chicken tikka on a naan with salad i only ate half and then last night after finally finishing the painting in the hall way stairs and kitchen (jus wall papering to do now!!) we had a chinese as the cooker was been moved and unplugged!
i have singapore spicy noodles its had loads of veg in it and i had a bottle of wine!!!!!
so all my weeklies have gone now but i have had a bad weekend and i think it might show this week on the scales i feel fatter this week for some reason but i suppose only time will tell!
i am back on it now 100 percent i have planned my meals for the week last night while i was watching Im a celebrity!
The cooker is getting put back in today while me and lucas go to school ( even though i jus no he is guna b a nigthmare as the poor lil baby has a really bad cough and cold and his had it a while but he cnt seem to shake this one off! we have been to the doctors about his cough but other than jus med that we already had they wouldnt give him anything i want it gone! i wanted to get his hair cut today but dnt no if thats a good idea wit his cough! i jus want it gon by the 30th november (his birthday) he cnt be poorly then!!)

so food today goes something like this....

breakfast
porridge, milk and chopped banana 6pp

lunch
omelette
2 eggs 4pp
1 egg white 0pp
onions, peppers 0pp
sweetcorn 2pp
beans 5pp

i am off to my friends for dinner who i am doing WW wit.. she is makin a sausage pasta bake with veg and has told me to save 14pp

so i will have 10 points left to play with
xx

Glad you're feeling better....

Dont worry about your weekend, you stayed within your dailies and weeklies so there's no reason why you will have gained

I wish my friends would cook ww friendly meals! My best friends boyf loves cooking and he always adds lashings of oil and cream etc... does my head in! x

Food looks yummy Hun! And that's what weeklies are for, don't worry too much about it you're doing brilliantly :) xx

hi hunny how you doing?? xxx

Back