ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

morning ladies

i havent written for a few days, but what a few days we ave had! We noticed on sunday lucas was starting with a really bad cough so we started givin him some med but he wasnt keeping any food down! Monday morning we went to school and his teacher said we sud get his cough looked at it was more of a bark than a cough.
So we got in straight at the doctors and she said lucas has a bad throat and chest infection and his cough sounds as though it could be whoppin cough(he has had all his injections!) so she give us some antibitoics and sent us away. well lucas wouldnt take this medicine and when he took it he would b sick straight after and he wasnt keepin any food down. by six oclock monday night his temp was SO high and he was jus gettin so worked up. We rung nhs direct who said normally we wud tell u 2 take him straight 2 hospital but coz it cud b whoppin cough we cnt put him at risk from catchin another infection or him passin this on to pregnant women or the elderly...so shes like we will make u an out of hours appointment it was all so quuick. the doctor as lovely and changed his medicine and said his t stay house bound for a few days but he doesnt think it is whopppin cough(thank god!) so got home about half 8 monday night and lucas slept for about 2 hours thats it :( poor lil thing.
tuesday morning he refused his antibiotics again so i mixed it into his juice his not stupid though he knew what i had done but he eventally drunk it and he did so again last night and this morning so least his takin it jus gotta put it with his juice! HE ate little bit yesterday but not loads but he had loads of ice pops which wud of done his throat good!
i am now full of cold sore throat bad cough n i feel like death! i said to carl i am jus sick of feelin sick!!

this morning lucas has had some coco pops and seems more himself he hasn got a temp which is great his still got his horrible cough but we will take all his antibiotics and when thats all gone if his still got his cough we will go back to the doctors! i got really upset monday coz i jus dnt waNT lucas bein poorly for his birthday NEXT friday! but we have time to get him better!

it goes without sayin my food has been terrible and this week is a complete write off! monday night gettin in carls like i'll go get us some food n he come home with a nandos to cheer me up lol!
yesterday i was good and pointed and today i will do the same. i am not off to group thursaday. carls on nights and i have no one to watch lucas and i am not draggin him to group with me this week not a chance i want him in this house until the weekend at the earlist!

we are going to cancel i think going out saturday night! when lucas is waking up at night his shouting for me so i dnt want him stayin out and im not there to go to him! im not well and to b honest we cud do with saving the pennies as well!

carl on nights this week which is good means i can watch im a celeb tonight without him moanin! (i hated david haye before he want in there and now i think his lovely(not to mention his body bein AMAZIN!WOW!) lol)

so food for today
Breakfast
i woke up SO early so about five i had porridge with milk and chopped banana 6pp
then jus had 2 toast with 25g pate which was another 6pp

Lunch
WW Soup 1pp
Egg salad sanwich
2 bread 4pp
1 egg 2pp
butter 1pp
lettuce, cucumber and onion 0pp

NUME crisps 3pp (love these point more than ww crisps but there are so much more in the bag)

Dinner
fancy potato bake
200g pots 4pp
50g philly 2pp
100ml chicken stock 1pp
birdseye chargrilled chicken 4pp
veg 0pp

chocoate bar..maybe a daim bar for 4pp or a crunchie for 5pp

so thats say 39/41

xx

right gone through all of ur gawjus ladies diaries! if i dnt reply today my phones acting up and its doing my head in!! but i will come on the internet tonight wen lucas is in bed! xxx

Kirklees-20121120-01404.jpg last nights dinner 60g rice 2ww sausages 3pp chunky veg peppers onion garlic baby corn and greene beans. Made the rice FAR 2 spicy I couldn't eat it all I love spicy food but that was ridiculous hot!!
Xx

Omg sorry to hear Lucas has been so poorly and you've had such a hard few days,especially after just recovering yourself! Glad he's on the mend and food looks good!xxx

Aww sorry to hear you have both been poorly! Hope the little man is fully mended soon and that you start to feel better xxxxx

Not going to WI tonight i dnt feel well enough and lucas still isnt 100 % but his gettin better so thats the main thing. My friends guna pop a tracker and things in for me!
Had some bad news yesterday (money wise) and after xmas i dnt think i will b able to carry on paying for WW so i am guna have to do it on my own!
havin a proper **** time at the minute feel like everythings going wrong!!!

anyway food for today

breakfast
porridge milk and chopped banan 6pp
apple 0pp

lunch...
Omelette
2eggs 4pp
2 ham 2pp
20g cheese...did to point it say 3pp
finely chopped onions and peppers 0pp

NUME crisps 3pp
WW popcorn bar 2pp

dinner
NUME quiche 6pp
SW chips 250g 5pp
veg 0pp

crunchie 5pp

36pp used so far.... i will update later how i use them i might have some beans or something wit me omelette
xx

yeh cheers hun well im paid up until the 26th december so i will go up until then... i will jus have to see how many points i am on then and then jus keep askinf ppl if they no how many im too be on

o its my fault while were in this mess so i cnt be angry at any one other than me
xx

:( hope things start looking up for you Hun xx

The way I am doing it is monitoring my weight loss and if I STS, gain or see a slow down I drop a point the next week and continue on from there. Last time I started on 26pp when I probably should have much higher. Dropped loads in first month and then found it very hard to see big losses. Best thing is to adjust quite slowly. Don't worry we will all be here for you to keep you in track :)

I am sure we all won't mind sorting out your points allowance Hun xxx I have a spare calculator I don't use (iPhone taken over) that shows your point allowance x if you want pm your address or even your local post office address I can send xxx it seems a shame to not know purely for money xxx

Ahhhhh poor Lucus xx hope he is on the mend!! And Hun if he has any issues you are really worried about, don't think twice about A&E!!!! We always have private rooms to see people you will not infect anyone you should not I promise xxx we would isolate you x if he has a nasty cough, just make sure it does not turn into a croup. X

ahg hun you kno were all here tho for you to keep motivated xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Well we will all be here to help you out.... I know i stay to group very week but I get more support from people on minimins than I do for group

Defo make sure you stay until dec, I've just over heard that the plan is changing in a couple of weeks x

I do it on my own too hun, we're all here to support you. How is Luca? I hope you're both feeling better now. Isla is now on the mend but my throat feels really dodgy this evening and I have a bit of a headache....looks as though I'm coming down with death by coughing disease :(

hiya ladies
thank u so so much all ur kind words.... i was going to go to meeting last night but i jus eel shattered! i have a banging headache im jus fed up now i want the old Sammie back im done with feelin poorly!!

thank u everyone asking after lucas, his cough has almost gone now, its not as bad as what it was and his almost finished his antibiotics as well!

me and carl spoke last night n were guna try sort a way how we can afford for me to still go coz i dnt no if i have the will power to do it alone yet...when i am not as big i might be able to but at the moment i dnt think i can! so hopefully i will keep going.

so yesterday i was 100% and i felt like it was the first time in ages!! so i am happy with my self for doing that!
food changed a lil though
lunch was
2ryvitas 2pp pate 3pp 1crispbread 1pp peanut butter 2pp 8pp cucumber 0pp
crisps 3pp curly wurly 3pp
dinner was quiche 6pp pasta 6pp and veggies 0pp

so todays food looks something like this

breakfast
2 toast 4pp
butter 1pp
50g pate 2pp

lunch
2 ww sausages 3pp
stirfried veggies (babycorn, onion, garlic, peppers, green beans)
2 ryvita 2pp
2 boiled eggs 4pp

NUME crisps 3pp
ww bar 2pp

Dinner
Guna make a pizza got some wraps in YUM!
wrap 4pp
tom sauce 1pp
cheese 3pp
onion and pepper 0pp
250g sw chips 5pp

daim bar 4pp

so thats 38 points/41 i still have 3 to use? i might use more cheese on my pizza? will updte later..
49/49 weeklies.

as we were meant to b off out tomorrow and are now not, we are guna get a pizza n some crisps n ice cream n coz lucas has ben such a good boy going to the doctors and stuff were guna let him pick a dvd from asda n were guna have a family night! so i will prob use a large amount of weeklies for that but i will b sensible with it and weigh things out ect.. got some trusty bombay mix in which i will prob have :D

thanks so much to all of u, i have been sh*t at writing on here lately and thank u for listening to me do nothing but moan but hopefully i will swift this cold and cough this weekend as i have to b better for nxt friday as its Lucas 3rd birthday. jus guna take it east today n get rid of this headache!!!

have a good friday ladies
xxx

Back