ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Morning ladies

i am feelin much better today jus gotta shift this cough and i'll b perfect :D Lucas took his last antibiotics this morning his still got a lil cought but jus see how that goes until monday but his so much better! his got all his colour back in his face!!

so last night i used some weeklies i had some bombay mix :) and without thinkin i had a couple of xxx mints and it wasnt until i sat dwn n thought ooo sh*t how many points are they!!!! but all pointed!!

i dnt really no what were guna do today..we have to go shopping. We will just be going to Aldi today as we dnt need much mainly fruit n veg!

Were guna have a pizza night tonight.. were guna pop to asda to let lucas pick a dvd to buy...his wanted Bolt the last few times we have gone in(never seen it so im up for that :) lol) guna get pizzas crisps ice cream loads of goodies!! i will work points out later tonight so dnt no what we will defo buy ect but will weigh and point and even take some pictures :)
i cant wait lol

i dnt really no how foods goin to go today because of the above... soooo will mainly have to up date later.

Breakfast
1 toast 2pp
butter 1pp
2bacon 2pp
2 poached eggs 4pp

1 ww biscuits

10pp so far today..i prob wont have any lunch might jus have some fruit apple/banana and some nume crisps.

so 31/41 points still left to use today
i have used 7 weeklies so i have 42 left to use LOADS :)

xxxx

sounds fab think ill have one of those days too nice dvd nite. enjoy hun xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

jus realised i havent been drinkin much water.. this must change!!!

might see if we can go to the German Market in Leeds some time over this weekend..it makes me feel right christmassy lol
xxxx

6 days until my babies 3 eeeeeekkkkkkk im excited!!

we are off to pizza hut on his birthday :eek: and then theyre will be party food on the saturday eeekkkkkkk wise choiced will have to be made!!
xx

What time should i come round for pizza night? hehe! Have a lovely evening!

Hope your family night in Is great xxx I find as soon as you have children, time flies!!! He will be 14 before you know it... X

Had some pizza, so food update
Breakfast
1 toast 2pp
Butter 1pp
2 bacon 2pp
2 poached eggs 4pp
ww cookie 2pp

1 bread 2pp
Butter 1pp
Ham 1pp
Mayo 1pp

3 pizza 12pp
Handful of chips... 10pp
Garlic bread I jus had one bit off it so jus sayin 1pp

Bottle of wine later 19pp

So jus going to say 60points used 41/41 dailies
19/49 weeklies

I feel really naughty :(
I dnt no why all pointed but feel bad and I am now starting to wish even though I was poorly I had gone to WI thursday coz I think it wud of ben a gain so I wish I had gone to no coz now I dnt no so worryin a bit about thursday already?!!

Anyway what ever will b will be!! Xxxx

My%20lil%20man%20in%20hospital.jpglil man in hospital Photo0156.jpgLove%20this%20picture%20xxx.jpg. Me a few hours after havin lucas02122009240.jpg five days old and christmas tree up :)
13122009263.jpg

Jus thought I wud share some pictures of my beautiful baby boy whose 3 on friday his my biggest achievement his amazing! And ur right sharon he will b 14 before I no it he already told me today no mummy never come in my room never ever again! Lol xx

Thank u :)
Yeh I still have it that way although I am growing it at the minute and haven't dyed it for a few months! I'm wanting my hair like a Carmel colour like a blondy brown I no the colour. Lol!
Xxxx

I cannot not actually wait! Were wall papering the dinning room tomorrow (I'll put pics on) so that everywhere is nice.. I have jus wrapped his presents! Xxx

ahhhh how cute is he please xx

Back