ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Aww he's gorgeous!xx

why thank u ladies yes i am pretty proud of my lil man!
i am totally wishing this week away i cannot wait until friday!

i used 77 points in total yesterday :eek: i had wine (lots of!) and then we had chocolate crisps pizza chips phew! im glad its over lol had a lovely evening but feel like i have defo over eaten...i have 6 weekies left but guna jus write them off!
i dnt no why i do this coz now im dreading thursday already...i already have that gulit that i sud of gone last thursday no matter how poorly i felt to face the gaint that it wud of been and now i dnt no what thursday on the scales will bring! although i AM going and will jus own it!!

MIL (to be) is coming round to help wallpaper and finish the dinning room off finally today :) i got some WW sausages out the freezer last night and some fresh sausages from shoppin for the boys so... i think i will do Sasuage n mash later today...

but i will update all food later i dnt feel like any breakfast feel a it bloated!

xxx

Well decoratin in full swing n they go for a mac donalds!!

I have had a grillled chicken and bacon salad and a lil dressin so 9pp but ended up pinchin so of lucas's chips :( where's my will power so guna say 6pp

So got 26 left for dinner and chocolate!!!

I think most of us would have done the same!!!! Give yourself a pat on the back for not having a Big Mac and chips or large chips in my case :D

You still have 26pp left for later x

I no I jus feel like I cnt stop bloody pickin! I got out of the habit and since last thursday I haven't been able to stop and I need t pack it in coz it will reflect in my WI. I no all the picking with show in my loss or gain!!!

Gggrrrrrr

Thank u :)
Yeh I still have it that way although I am growing it at the minute and haven't dyed it for a few months! I'm wanting my hair like a Carmel colour like a blondy brown I no the colour. Lol!
Xxxx

I decided to go blonde recently and was not a great idea. I love the colour but it has absolutely destroyed my hair. I have to get it all chopped off next week :(

Hope you're keeping well Sammie! Gorge pics of your wee boy, he's lovely! They grow up so so fast...Isla is 4 now, so technically this is her 5th Christmas coming up! That is a crazy thought to think the past 5 Christmases I have had a little girlie :) Good luck for WI this week, I'm sure you'll do fine as you've pointed everything :)

Kirklees-20121126-01431.jpgKirklees-20121126-01429.jpg

ohhhh that looks interesting x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

hi ladies

yeh i think i have pointed everything i jus dnt think i will have done very well!

today i have ben so busy! went to school with lucas and so much house work too do all with lucas being SO naughty today!!

food today

breakfast
apple and grapes 0pp

lunch
Aldi pitta 5pp (i no there more points than ww but there cheaper and bigger :).)
2 ww sausages 3pp
2eggs 4pp
1tbsp mayo 1pp
Salad - lettuce cucumber red pepper and red onion

ww crisps 2pp
ww bar 2pp

dinner
hunter chicken (which we saw in aldi.) they say 7pp cooked but thats not with bbq sauce so i am guna point it at 10pp
rice 5pp
veg 0pp
oil 2pp
sweetcorn 2pp

chocolate 5pp

all points used today 41/41 no weeklies left
xx

Sammie I saw the chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese!!! On the back it gives NV's for 100g cooked but doesn't give you the uncooked NV's

Anyway, the whole packet weighs something like 395g so I worked the pp's out using the cooked nv's for 200g (half each) and it came to 7pp, do you think that sounds right?

x

Mmmmm hunters chicken! Like becky said well done for being so good at mcd's, I would have been on the large big mac and chips too lol xx

Sammie I saw the chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese!!! On the back it gives NV's for 100g cooked but doesn't give you the uncooked NV's

Anyway, the whole packet weighs something like 395g so I worked the pp's out using the cooked nv's for 200g (half each) and it came to 7pp, do you think that sounds right?
x

yeh huni sounds about right to me! the hunters chicken was lovely, not much cheese or bacon on it so yeh 7pp sounds right to me luv! cnt go wrong for the money!!

xxxx

that whole aldi meals is confusing me!!!looks good tho x

Back