ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Cheers luv!
I think I'm guna stick t 41 until I hear otherwise I have texted my leader...I hope its not about the change that's loads more points!! I put in I lost a stone first on esource(silly me) then changed it and says 47 points!!!! I'm guna see what my leader says
Xxxx

hang on, did you hit a goal on your weight tracker? when i hit my 5% goal it was set as my tartget and said i was maintaining and put them up by 6 so check you have changed your weight loss goal and have lowered it lovely.

I will have a look Sarah thanks, I'm sure it says my goal is 11st something? But I will check and see what my goal says!
Yeh thanks Sharon I have been awake since four I am SO excited for lucas to wake up the house is done out in birthday banners n stuff eeekkk lol xxxx

ALL SORTED!

had a look and it said i was maintaining thanks Sarah :)

so normal points woohoooooooooooooooo

im waiting like a lil kids for lucas to wake up lol
xxxx

I remember them days xx nothing a slammed door did not solve!!! Dylan has yet to wake naturally on any Christmas or birthday!! I used to wait until 8 it was agony xxxxx its s lovely time sammy x and it goes so so fast, before you know it he will have his first girlfriend, and be debating if he should pick triple science to study at school!! X send us some pics x

I will have a look Sarah thanks, I'm sure it says my goal is 11st something? But I will check and see what my goal says!
Yeh thanks Sharon I have been awake since four I am SO excited for lucas to wake up the house is done out in birthday banners n stuff eeekkk lol xxxx

Aw happy birthday Lucas....snap! No banners here for me though :(

ALL SORTED!

had a look and it said i was maintaining thanks Sarah :)

so normal points woohoooooooooooooooo

im waiting like a lil kids for lucas to wake up lol
xxxx

yay! Glad it was something easy to fix!

Just wanted to wish lucas a fab birthday! I hope he has a lovely day!

Back