ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Hi all!

Thank u for all the birthday wishes for Lucas his had a fab weekend, he got so many lovely presents and we have had such a good time!
I have had such a bad time food wise though... Ok so friday we went t pizza hut and I had LOADS of pizza I have had loads of birthday cake(and I mean loads) cheesecake party food(nuggest, pizza, garlic bread, indian snacks, cakes/biscuits(caramel shortbread oh dear!!) Crispsn MORE birthday cake) so as u can tell I haven't had the best weekend with food and even though I could of been good and pointed everything jus went so fast and I was jus enjoying every minute of the weekend so much that I jus got carrried away and I no that me eating like this is the reason that I am fat in the first place!! I am disappointed in my self!
From tomorrow I won't be eating none of the left overs I will hide the biscuits n cake and stuff from me so carl jus has them(and lucas lol)
I dnt think I am going to have all my points I might lower them by 10 until thursday and jus have 31 to sort of make up for the rubbish I have eaten? I will of easy gained this week no word of a lie with what has passed my lips this weekend I have defo put 4/5 pound on at the least I can see it bein more!!!!!!

Me and lucas put the christmas tree up today I no its early but lucas jus went on and on (so anything for an easy life!)
When I put lucas t bed I will put some pics on of lucas from his bday!

Anyway I will catch up on the diaries later

Xxxx

Glad he had a fab birthday!

Glad he had a nice birthday! Am sure you haven't eaten enough for a 5lb gain! Just draw a line, it's not every day it's your son's birthday, glad you enjoyed your weekend xx

Think this was meant for Sarah's diary not Sammie's x

I think I wud of defo gained though! But back on it 100percent today guna lower my points so I can sort of make up for the utter disgusting food I have eaten lol!!
Anyway I will catch up on the diaries later taking lucas to school :) xx

Hi,

Food for today
2cornflakes mini things 4pp
Grapes

Lunch
Bread 5pp
Butter 1pp
25g closlaw 1pp
Cornbeef 3pp
Salad 0pp
Sweetcorn 2pp
40g pot salad 2pp
Apple and banana 0pp

Dinner
2 WW sausages 3pp
Ww mash 4pp
Gravy 2pp
Babycorn green beans carrots 0pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp

30/41 points x

Oh my god done something SO stupid jumped on the scales and it says I'm 9lb UP!!!!!!
I am expecting a gain but what have I done a 9lb gain will be nearly all my weight back on :(
Silly girl! Dreadin thursday DREADING THURSDAY

Step away from the scales!!!! And whatever you do don't be changing your points because you've had a bad week!! Weight watchers will not work if you lower points and put back up. That will give you the effect of a yoyo diet. Stick within your regular points religiously for next few weeks. You may gain a little (probably not 9lbs so don't panic) but within the next few weeks you'll be back on track and will have lost again. Whatever you do don't take drastic measures like changing points etc.

Yeh ur right, well I ant had less today I keep pickin at the silly party food that's left :( this week is guna b SO shameful at WI! I am angry at my self already they're is no way I can pull the damage back within 2days!!!
Yeh ur right about the pointd though hun xx

No need to be ashamed though at all. Look we all binge from time to time including everyone at your meeting and your leader! Nobody is going to judge you and in fact quite the opposite. If you were to lose every single week it might mean you are taking ww too far to the point where it is controlling your life and people might find that weirder ;)

Throw the party food away...don't let it tempt you :) More importantly though, be kind to yourself. You've made a brave decision to join ww and stick through it regardless of the bad weeks. That's something you should be very proud of :)

Yeh that's true, I am jus abit worried how much I have actually put on! Its nearly all gone lucas jus finished some and carls ben takin it to work!! I will defo go Thursday and face the gain and although I will b gutted I will expect it! I have already said to Carl this will b a gain then this few weeks before xmas wanna try lose so that my lil gain over christmas isn't that big!?
I did so good last week but jus this weekend I jus have gone off plan!xxx

Yeh that's true, I am jus abit worried how much I have actually put on! Its nearly all gone lucas jus finished some and carls ben takin it to work!! I will defo go Thursday and face the gain and although I will b gutted I will expect it! I have already said to Carl this will b a gain then this few weeks before xmas wanna try lose so that my lil gain over christmas isn't that big!?
I did so good last week but jus this weekend I jus have gone off plan!xxx

You have to remember that you don't know how your scales compared to the class ones. I doubt it will be anywhere near 9lbs once Thursday is here. At least you got back on plan today, unlike me!! x

9lb seems high hun don't believe them xxx

I was on plan until birthday cake fell into my mouth :(
Yeh I won't take my scales that serious coz they're crappy out ones(not digital) and its not weigh in day and I wasn't in my thursday WI clothes but I no its a gain so if I expecty a 9lb I shouldn't b to angry with myself!!!
What we like!! X

You only have Lucus birthday once a yearxx and it should really be you having the best time, after all its you who did all the work!! So you put a few pound on!! Lucus has had a fantastic time, with a mum who cares and shows him love, so it may mean a few more weeks until you hit goal!! You are living, and enjoying life, that's worth a few pound gain!!!! Xx

Yeh sharon ur right! I am feelin better about it today and feel like my heads back in it! I no Thursday will b a gain but I have had a great weekend and that's that!!
Like u say ppl cnt b 100percent ALL the time that's jus life.. I'm guna stop being so obessed with that fact I have gained...

Going to school again today...Lucas has his first stay and play session in his class he will b joinin in january :)

Food for today..
Breakfast
NUME yoghurt 3pp
Apple and grapes 0pp

Lunch
WW soup 1pp
(That's all I have so far will update lunch later!)

Dinner
Chicken 4pp
50g pasta 5pp
Sauce 3pp
Ww garlic bread 6pp
LOADS veg 0pp

Xxx

Back