ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

you go online or something and get co ordinates and go searching x

I haven't for a clue what you lot are babbling on about?!?! You lost me about hours ago!!!!! x

Basically its a treasure hunt type thing.

You find boxes that other people have hidden around and when you open them they have little present and a note book for you to sign to say you have found it :)

Lol we dint have a look in the end... I want too though

Been 100percent today. :)I will. Have used 42/42points today another 100percent day :)
Yummy dinner was so full Kirklees-20130104-00181.jpg

food looks yum sweetie xxx

Ok so I am thinkin of ways to use my weeklies doubt I'll use them all because normally well before xmas we ate out a lot drunk a lot had takeaways n that's no more... So i jus had some bombay mix 6pp

I won't use all my weeklies prob have some more bombay mix tomorrow night n that's it!
I will prob jus use my weeklies I think when I really need too
Xxxx

Afternoon ladies

ok so food for today goes something like this

breakfast
1 weight watcher yoghurt 1pp
water

lunch (was starving!!)
WW Mac Cheese ready meal 8pp
2 ww sausages 3pp
oil 1pp
1 ww cheese slice 1pp
peppers, onion, garlic, crrot and celery 0pp

Snack
ww crisps 2pp
ww carmel slice 3pp

dinner
Chicken curry
chicken 4pp
sauce 4pp (for 200g)
rice 40g 4pp
sw chips 250g 5pp
onion garlic peppers babycorn green beans 0pp

ww pudding 4pp

40/42 points if i get peckish this afternoon i wil have a ww bar for 2pp
14/49 weeklies

carls gone to watch leeds so in a minute me and lucas are going to bake some toystory buns which is daft coz no one ever eats them!! then he got a mr maker set for christmas so going to play with that later!

loving all the old shows on citv! me and lucas have watched mike and angelo, wizadora, raggy dolls, puddle lane, countduckula.. later theres finders keepers fun house fraggle rock worst witch CHILDRENS WARD!!! tomorrow there is rosie and jim BOTTON MOON!!!

lol hope ur all ok
xxxxxx

lol Sammie you made me giggle xxx

Ha yes raggy dolls and botton moon its too exciting rainbows on today as welll :) and rose and jim Eeekkkkk..

Had a 100percent day yesterday it feels sooooooo good!!
My dinner was gawjus and felt SO naughty and if I had got it from the takeaway wud of spent un needed money AND wud of ben about 20more points!!

I dnt no what I'm eating today, coz I no we're doin the family rounds..

Breakfast
1 ww yoghurt 1pp
Grapes 0pp

I will update as we go today!

Xxxxxx

Back