ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Hiya!
Sorry I have spoken I have jus got home from WI lost 1.5 :D!!
Its my birthday tomorrow and I am going t try b as goos as poss coz will b drink sat!
I will try catch up tomorrrow!
Hope ur all ok
Xxxxx

Hiya!
Sorry I have spoken I have jus got home from WI lost 1.5 :D!!
Its my birthday tomorrow and I am going t try b as goos as poss coz will b drink sat!
I will try catch up tomorrrow!
Hope ur all ok
Xxxxx

Yay!!!well done chica!!!ooo happy birthday?how old are u going to be? Have good knees up sat and enjoy urself u deserve it!xxx

Happy birthday darling! Have a fab day <3

Happy birthday!'

Well done on the loss yesterday too! X

happy birthday hun xxx

Yay well done on loss!!

Have a fantastic birthday. At least you have till Thursday to pull it back xx
Have a great day xx

Hiya ladies,

Thanks for all the bday messages not havin a great day tbh!
Carl got paid today and with money for the weddin we have nothing left after mortgage and stuff!
I'm going t have t stop going t WW its jus not fair him working and bein skint but me to go there! Carl works what he can but over times stopped and we have t save enough for things that were paying for the wedding!
I am lookin for a job and nothing its like I'm uneeemployable and I even tried signin on last week but coz I dint pay enough tax at poundland and now ant worked for 2years I cnt laughable really!
I am going to carry on with. WW I jus hope I can do it without going to the meeting!
Xxx

Hiya ladies,

Thanks for all the bday messages not havin a great day tbh!
Carl got paid today and with money for the weddin we have nothing left after mortgage and stuff!
I'm going t have t stop going t WW its jus not fair him working and bein skint but me to go there! Carl works what he can but over times stopped and we have t save enough for things that were paying for the wedding!
I am lookin for a job and nothing its like I'm uneeemployable and I even tried signin on last week but coz I dint pay enough tax at poundland and now ant worked for 2years I cnt laughable really!
I am going to carry on with. WW I jus hope I can do it without going to the meeting!
Xxx

Hun I know exactly how u feel!!im with u 100% were in the same boat.i can only afford my gym membership coz my instructor has cut her prices to half as a promo else I wouldn't be going there.its crap isn't it!everything seems to just go on wedding at mo and it will be worth it but its a long old hog!keep smiling and just think ur gonna have perfect day!i do we solo and if I can do it so can u everytime u get tempted to binge just think of that wedding dress coz thats what keeps me going!here if u need to chat.happy birthday and don't for keep
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Back