ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I'm sure you'll be able to do it without the meeting. You know how much you want it :0)
There's loads of help for people that don't wanna work but none for people who do! Not fair at all. I'm dredding looking for a job when Leo starts school. I've only ever done shop work tesco, coop and I worked in William hill (loved it) and a chippy lol
I'm not gonna have a very good cv :0(
I'd never earn enough to cover child care costs but I wouldn't get any help because of steves earnings. It's crazy there is no financial incentive to go to work until Leo is at school.
I could rant all day about this subject lol x

Hun I know exactly how u feel!!im with u 100% were in the same boat.i can only afford my gym membership coz my instructor has cut her prices to half as a promo else I wouldn't be going there.its crap isn't it!everything seems to just go on wedding at mo and it will be worth it but its a long old hog!keep smiling and just think ur gonna have perfect day!i do we solo and if I can do it so can u everytime u get tempted to binge just think of that wedding dress coz thats what keeps me going!here if u need to chat.happy birthday and don't for keep
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeh the weddin will b worth it jus sometimes feel so guilty coz its all on carl!
Thanks babe!
Xxxx

I'm sure you'll be able to do it without the meeting. You know how much you want it :0)
There's loads of help for people that don't wanna work but none for people who do! Not fair at all. I'm dredding looking for a job when Leo starts school. I've only ever done shop work tesco, coop and I worked in William hill (loved it) and a chippy lol
I'm not gonna have a very good cv :0(
I'd never earn enough to cover child care costs but I wouldn't get any help because of steves earnings. It's crazy there is no financial incentive to go to work until Leo is at school.
I could rant all day about this subject lol x

I'm the same hun I have worked at o2 poundland and resturants! I can only work days coz of carls shifts and its so hard!
I laughed when they said I couldn't sign on coz I'm like but I have worked what about ppl that never have and they said they couldn't comment jus gets me angry!
Xxx

I'm the same hun I have worked at o2 poundland and resturants! I can only work days coz of carls shifts and its so hard!
I laughed when they said I couldn't sign on coz I'm like but I have worked what about ppl that never have and they said they couldn't comment jus gets me angry!
Xxx

Aww darling i had the very same problem! When i didnt go back to work because i was signed off with my bipolar i couldnt claim anything as because timbworked i couldnt get income based esa (the new incapacity benefit) and i had only missed 1 weeks worth on national insurance contributions between assignments so couldnt claim contributions based esa even though i hadnt chosen to be made unemployed.

Its madness lovely. Finding work is hard. Me and tim know that better than anyone. Thats why my dad got us the bakery. I havent worked since i was 22 due to my bipolar, tim was made redundant from the dwp and he has bipolar too.

A job in a corner shop near me needed a staff member for 8 hours a week. In the space of 3 days they had 250 applicants and it went to a uni graduate. I cant imagine spending years (and tons of money) at uni to end up with a job that isnt what i spent years training for.

You just have to keep looking and plodding along. Things wont be hard forever lovely.

Big hugs xxxxxxx

Aww darling i had the very same problem! When i didnt go back to work because i was signed off with my bipolar i couldnt claim anything as because timbworked i couldnt get income based esa (the new incapacity benefit) and i had only missed 1 weeks worth on national insurance contributions between assignments so couldnt claim contributions based esa even though i hadnt chosen to be made unemployed.

Its madness lovely. Finding work is hard. Me and tim know that better than anyone. Thats why my dad got us the bakery. I havent worked since i was 22 due to my bipolar, tim was made redundant from the dwp and he has bipolar too.

A job in a corner shop near me needed a staff member for 8 hours a week. In the space of 3 days they had 250 applicants and it went to a uni graduate. I cant imagine spending years (and tons of money) at uni to end up with a job that isnt what i spent years training for.

You just have to keep looking and plodding along. Things wont be hard forever lovely.

Big hugs xxxxxxx

Yeh I no it won't jus sometimes I feel like I'm trying everything in my power and no one wants me :( I love birthdays and carls trying to make this day lovely but I jus cnt out this funk!
Xxx

Yeh I no it won't jus sometimes I feel like I'm trying everything in my power and no one wants me :( I love birthdays and carls trying to make this day lovely but I jus cnt out this funk!
Xxx

Dont feel like no one wants you! People see you as a few letters on a piece of paper. They dont know you, if they did youd get every job and they would love you as much as carl and lucas and all us girls do.

You can worry about work tomorrow when its not your birthday. Its only your day once a year! You can worry the for the other 364. Im sure you can forget about it for just one little day. Now i prescribe you to relax put your feet up and have a lovely day!

Happy birthday, and well done on your loss.

Sorry to hear you're having a hard day - I know how horrible things can feel when things are tight for money. I'm in a similar boat (payday and barely a few £ left to live on!) but we'll get through, and you should just try to enjoy your special day & think of the wedding you're working so hard for! x

hi hun I know how your feeling.....I stopped ww to save some money coz Craig has no job he has been offered 3 jobs and none of them have rang him yet! Times are defo hard! chin up hun you will be a Mrs this year xxx

Ah Hun xx happy birthday, and even though its not been the best day try to make every effort to enjoy, it is your last birthday as a miss, even though lack of funds may feel like it has put a dampener on things, but look at the big picture, you have two men that love you dearly, a big one trying to make your birthday special, working as he wants you to have the wedding you both deserve xxxx a little one, who you are the centre of his life xxxx xxxx

Morning ladies,

thank u all SO much for the birthday messages and thank u all so much for the kind words! I did have a nice birthday got some lovely things and had my hair done and she did it for free as a bday present(shes my friend she owns her salon) which i nearly cried at! no more red for me either :) i am now brown going to go a caramel colour eventally!

Carl keeps on about me not stoppin WW as its my thing but that 20 will do a shop for us and i feel like if i continue with the mettings i am being selfish! and i am being selfish at gettin SO upset about not going to meetings BUT my family come before standin on some scales and ging to a meeting! i havent any digital scales at the minute if u all rememer i smashed them!!!!!!!
So i think everything thursday i might take lucas t school and then walk up to boots and weigh my self on there scales? what do u think is that a good idea? then eventally i will get some scales!
i have paid up to WW until 26th feb so i have another month of meetings! i am a lil scared about going it aline but like u ladies have been sayin i have to think of that amazin dress i will b wearing soon! I no i have each of u as well and i no i can find out how many points im on from this site as well as my weight goes down! I will miss workin out pro points but all the foods i normally have in i am going to write a list of grams and propoints ect! my friend is going to carry on goin which i totally respect and that sort of gives me that fire as to well i am defo going to keep going as i am NOT stoppin losing this weight and u continue to!!
i feel more posative today prob coz i am going to get wasted later lol!

i am having a difficult week with lucas and i seem to get dizzy and feel poorly when im battling with him! i went n had blood taken yesterday and monday i am going for my ECG!
yesterday food was MEGA bad i have 3 birthday cakes THREE and i have a bit of each one and i had an indian and a dipdab! that is my food from yesterday gggrrrr silly girl but it was my birthday ant pointed and goin to jus point from today!

my friends were meant t b off to york today/night but due to the snow (ggrrr stupid snow) they are not and now off to a motown night with there partners and have now asked me n carl to go but i am not cancelling on going to the pub n to my brothers! and plus going out with my friends will turn into a night out and when i tell them we cant afford i think they think i am lying!

my friend does SW and is now doing this from home coz of money n she has lost nearly 3 stone now but she said she went dizzy n the doctors told her that alot of low fat foods has sweenter in and something in that doesnt agree with some ppl so i wonder if that cud b makin me poorly?
Even though i am continuing with WW i dnt want to buy as many ww products and i want to eat as much fruit n veg as poss i dnt want to eat chocolate every night to use my points up no more but i dnt no what else to do how to use th epoints!

anyway sorry for the long post
xxxx

hey hun. I think if your gonna stop class defo go to boots so your mentally doing it.

do you think ww is making you dizzy? I always go dizzy and I just think it's low blood pressure. I got blood tests and I come back normal. and it's when I'm stressed.....I've been like that all week and been mega stressed.

I think I'm going back to sw I love carbs lol.

xx

Saw you on another thread so popping by to subscribe. I'm also getting married in the summer so hoping to get some motivation from your diary. Just keep thinking about the dress lol!

hey hun. I think if your gonna stop class defo go to boots so your mentally doing it.

do you think ww is making you dizzy? I always go dizzy and I just think it's low blood pressure. I got blood tests and I come back normal. and it's when I'm stressed.....I've been like that all week and been mega stressed.

I think I'm going back to sw I love carbs lol.

xx

Are u luv? When u startin to do SW ate u jus doin it from home?
Yeh I think some of the snacks or something might b makin me dizzy but I'm the same as u when I feel stressed it gets worst!
Yes I think boots is a good idea

Xx

Saw you on another thread so popping by to subscribe. I'm also getting married in the summer so hoping to get some motivation from your diary. Just keep thinking about the dress lol!

Hiya luv thanks for poppin by sorry about all the moanin lol!
When are u gettin married? I am excited now its actually this year lol!
Yes I will b doin WW jus thinkin of the dress and the holiday 2days later lol
Xxxx

Back