ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Are u luv? When u startin to do SW ate u jus doin it from home?
Yeh I think some of the snacks or something might b makin me dizzy but I'm the same as u when I feel stressed it gets worst!
Yes I think boots is a good idea

Xx

yea I'm thinkin of it. I often pop into the sw forum to look and I remember how much I enjoyed it. yes you can eat more but I found I didn't snack as much. whereas ww I will snack loads.

maybe you are just stressed hun and nit realise. I didn't until this week. you have your wedding coming up Lucas stared School and you are thinkin of the Money side of things it could all be that hun xx

SammieAnn87 said:
Hiya luv thanks for poppin by sorry about all the moanin lol!
When are u gettin married? I am excited now its actually this year lol!
Yes I will b doin WW jus thinkin of the dress and the holiday 2days later lol
Xxxx

I'm getting married in July. I'm really excited now too, it's mad telling people 'this' year. Sounded so far away before lol. That also means I need to be 100% now. I have 14 weeks til my dress arrives and I have a mini goal of 22lb by then.
We're off honeymoon shopping today. No idea where we're going, just wang to visit a few travel agents and get an idea of prices etc. Do you have anywhere booked? So excited!

yea I'm thinkin of it. I often pop into the sw forum to look and I remember how much I enjoyed it. yes you can eat more but I found I didn't snack as much. whereas ww I will snack loads.

maybe you are just stressed hun and nit realise. I didn't until this week. you have your wedding coming up Lucas stared School and you are thinkin of the Money side of things it could all be that hun xx

Yeh ur right hun I prob am! I wanna stop eating chocolate so much on ww lol
Xxx

I'm getting married in July. I'm really excited now too, it's mad telling people 'this' year. Sounded so far away before lol. That also means I need to be 100% now. I have 14 weeks til my dress arrives and I have a mini goal of 22lb by then.
We're off honeymoon shopping today. No idea where we're going, just wang to visit a few travel agents and get an idea of prices etc. Do you have anywhere booked? So excited!

Carls parents booked it were only off t bennalmadena (cnt spell it lol) we needed somewhere close coz of our son who were takin!
Eeekkkk myy first fittin sud b in april and I'm really excited for that lol
Xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Carls parents booked it were only off t bennalmadena (cnt spell it lol) we needed somewhere close coz of our son who were takin!
Eeekkkk myy first fittin sud b in april and I'm really excited for that lol
Xxx

Aw that'll be lovely, I've been there before. I'm sure your son will have a fab time too and the flight won't be too long.
I'm heading into town shortly, so much fun but not looking forward to hearing the prices lol. Now to find somewhere for a low pp lunch... :s

Hi Hun going to boots to get urself weighed is good idea,my mum does that as she refuses to own scales,in the same I have the wii but kno if I had set of scales I'd be on them daily and stress myself.keep up the good work ur doing fab and so glad u had good birthday and some fab pressies!!xxx

Morning ladies,

after everything friday i have had a really nice weekend! i have eaten totally and utter crap and drunk the same! i dint point anything but back on it today im not so stupid to tihnk i will lose any weight before thursday but im going to try my best and have a STS!

So yesterday i cancelled my Weight Watchers pass and i felt really sad doing it but i no i will carry on with the weight loss because losing the weight every week feels amazin!

I NEED ADVICE THOUGH - ok so i want to carry on doing Weight Watchers but i dont want to get to 8oclock on an evening and find i still have 6 points left and reach for the chocolate bars... i no Weight Watcher works but i am struggling to see how a crunchie a night is really good for me!! So what sud i do? jus carry on doing it the way i am doing? i have found a page on here where i can find my points out when they go down BUT u will all have to help me trying to find out points for somethings! I am writing points down no for things i have often!

so food for today

Breakfast
Muesli 50g 5pp
milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
WW Crackers 2pp
Pate 40g 4pp
butter 1pp
Boiled Eggs x2 4pp
salad 0pp
mayo 1pp
crisp 2pp
ww bar 2pp

Dinner
WW Sausages 3pp
Pot bake - 250 pots 5pp
philly 4pp
stock 1pp
roasted veggies

frozen berries 0pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
mergiune 1pp

so that is 38 points i dnt want to use the other 3pp on a curly wurly!

xxx

See the crunchie or curly wurly a night is what kept me on track!! Xx I can understand you not wanting, but if its working why change!!! Xx you eventually will get less points as you lose weight, knowing its something you can drop later is good xxx but if you really don't want to have the choc x up how much potato bake you have x or add some pointed veg like sweet corn or peas xxx

See the crunchie or curly wurly a night is what kept me on track!! Xx I can understand you not wanting, but if its working why change!!! Xx you eventually will get less points as you lose weight, knowing its something you can drop later is good xxx but if you really don't want to have the choc x up how much potato bake you have x or add some pointed veg like sweet corn or peas xxx

You hit the nail right on the head! Not a lot more I can add to that!!

That is one of the reasons why I like SF as you dont have to count your points! I sometimes feel like im eating snacks just to make the numbers up but you dont of SF x

Hiya,

It's a shame you've had to cancel your WW pass but we'll definitely help you out if you need points values of things...you can still do this without paying for the pass! xx

I agree I have to have bit of choc or crisps or both sometimes which keep me going else I'd end up losing it and having major binge,if u still lose having that then y not have a treat u deserve it.if u wanted to try something els how about a snack pack of raisins,some malt loaf or ryvita or something?xxx

Evening ladies,

Just put lucas to bed and carl is at work going to watch dispatches on channel 4 at 8 about weight watchers eeekkkk should b a good watch!
SO ur all right WHY FIX SOMETHING THAT INT BROKE HEY?! i will carry on doing what i am doing coz i am losin the weight having an odd treat and like u say sharon my points will go down! and yeh claire i would go on a massive binge if i couldnt have a crunchie lol!

yeh I CAN DO IT without the pass it saves me twenty pounds which helps out the family and i have u ladies dnt i?!

jus had a yoghurt meringue and summer fruits was gawjus :)
xxx

Evening ladies,

Just put lucas to bed and carl is at work going to watch dispatches on channel 4 at 8 about weight watchers eeekkkk should b a good watch!
SO ur all right WHY FIX SOMETHING THAT INT BROKE HEY?! i will carry on doing what i am doing coz i am losin the weight having an odd treat and like u say sharon my points will go down! and yeh claire i would go on a massive binge if i couldnt have a crunchie lol!

yeh I CAN DO IT without the pass it saves me twenty pounds which helps out the family and i have u ladies dnt i?!

jus had a yoghurt meringue and summer fruits was gawjus :)
xxx

Oooo didnt
See that was on will tune in on channel 4+ 1 while hubby goes for a run!xxxx

omg i love them Weight Watcher ice creams but i havent heard of hardly any of whats in it bit worrying lol
xxx

I was shocked at that bit!!!

Ww don't make you buy there products and everybody knows you can get other brand name products for the same or sometimes less pp values x

lol i said that, wud b nice to get someone who maybe needed to lose a bit of weight! thats the thing when u join ww they dnt tell u t buy there products sometimes it is jus easier with havin the propoints value ect but there are other brands u can buy!
xxx

i am feeling so much better today about everything! i jus want things and i want them now! i am trying so hard to find a job even though i feel unemployable lol im still trying!
i feel confident i can do ww on my own i feel like i have the tools to do it i will miss finding propoints out on stuff BUT i can jus ask u lovely ladies and my friend is still going so she sud b able t help!

i jus want so much stuff and i want everything now i sometimes feel like i let so much go and now i want them back! if i could get a job so much wud come together and b ok again! i jus hate putting so much on carl and it gets me down all the time! i do feel better about things but then i jus think about things and they get bad again!!

i have so much this year to look forward to but i jus have so much on my mind all the time!!!

gggrrr anyway lol things will come together

xx

Back