ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Aww don't feel like you put everything in Carl. At the end of the day he couldn't have given birth to Lucas! (If he had you'd be loaded haha)
A job will come up :0) it's difficult for everyone looking for a job. Even graduates can't get jobs xx

URGH!
Yesterday lucas said he had been put in the 'thinkin chair' again at school! i asked him why and he said he hit someone, although i was cross with him i couldnt shout as the teacher dint tell me about it so i jus had a conversation with him tellin him he cannot hit people! So this morning in the play ground a lil boy is stood there and went up to Lucas and went 'ur horrible u are' so lucas said 'not horrible im lucas wild' then this lilttle boy is like 'no u hit people and no one likes u' I stood there and my heart broke!
The thoought that everyone thinks lucas is horrible really does make me so so sad! Lucas is such a lovely lil boy but i no he gets over excited and he does get rough!
It breaks my heart to think im leaving him for 3 hours and no one is playing with him coz they think his horrible :cry:! When i pick him up later i need to speak to the teacher i need them to tell me when his put in the 'thinkin chair' coz it is killing me thinkin of him at school now jus playong on his own!
When that lil boy was callin him horrible lucas was jus speakin trying to talk to him and that made me sadder! i no hitting kickin ect is wrong and when he does it i need to no to punish him! i always say toh im u dot hit people!

i think i am going to get his reward chart back out and if he hits someone at school or me or carl he will have one of his fav toys taken away if he doesnt hit someone we will go to the shop and buy a lil sweetie i jus dont no what else to do! His so young at 3 and none of them really sit and tlak n play coz they are all still s young! Jus makes me sad to think his lonely due to hitting which he knows he shouldnt do!!

xxx

URGH!
Yesterday lucas said he had been put in the 'thinkin chair' again at school! i asked him why and he said he hit someone, although i was cross with him i couldnt shout as the teacher dint tell me about it so i jus had a conversation with him tellin him he cannot hit people! So this morning in the play ground a lil boy is stood there and went up to Lucas and went 'ur horrible u are' so lucas said 'not horrible im lucas wild' then this lilttle boy is like 'no u hit people and no one likes u' I stood there and my heart broke!
The thoought that everyone thinks lucas is horrible really does make me so so sad! Lucas is such a lovely lil boy but i no he gets over excited and he does get rough!
It breaks my heart to think im leaving him for 3 hours and no one is playing with him coz they think his horrible :cry:! When i pick him up later i need to speak to the teacher i need them to tell me when his put in the 'thinkin chair' coz it is killing me thinkin of him at school now jus playong on his own!
When that lil boy was callin him horrible lucas was jus speakin trying to talk to him and that made me sadder! i no hitting kickin ect is wrong and when he does it i need to no to punish him! i always say toh im u dot hit people!

i think i am going to get his reward chart back out and if he hits someone at school or me or carl he will have one of his fav toys taken away if he doesnt hit someone we will go to the shop and buy a lil sweetie i jus dont no what else to do! His so young at 3 and none of them really sit and tlak n play coz they are all still s young! Jus makes me sad to think his lonely due to hitting which he knows he shouldnt do!!

xxx

Hello darling. Try not to get upset. Children of lucas' age dont realise the impact of there words and your probably more upset than he is.

Can i ask what reason you gave him as to why hitting other people is wrong?

Every single child hits another child at some point so do not feel bad at all!

Did you ask lucas why he hit the other child?

The teacher probably didnt tell you as lucas had already recieved his punishment and they felt the issue was over and done with as it was a one off.

Try not to worry lucas isnt gona turn into a rampaging hitting machine. Obviously if it happens again then it needs to be dealt with a bit more.

Xxxx

Hello darling. Try not to get upset. Children of lucas' age dont realise the impact of there words and your probably more upset than he is.

Can i ask what reason you gave him as to why hitting other people is wrong?

Every single child hits another child at some point so do not feel bad at all!

Did you ask lucas why he hit the other child?

The teacher probably didnt tell you as lucas had already recieved his punishment and they felt the issue was over and done with as it was a one off.

Try not to worry lucas isnt gona turn into a rampaging hitting machine. Obviously if it happens again then it needs to be dealt with a bit more.

Xxxx

i said hitting was naughty and hitting someone can make them sad! i said that hitting someone else makes u look naughty asnd we no ur not naughty!
Lucas said the other child hit him first but his the only kid who is gettin called horrible in the play ground :( im beyound sad i am really upset i came home n cried jus coz the thought of my little boy the person i love more than anything or anyone could b doin somethin that is gettin him left out is so sad! and i no if he is hittin they wont wanna b friends with him but it kills me.
it has happened more than once now as well :(
xx

i said hitting was naughty and hitting someone can make them sad! i said that hitting someone else makes u look naughty asnd we no ur not naughty!
Lucas said the other child hit him first but his the only kid who is gettin called horrible in the play ground :( im beyound sad i am really upset i came home n cried jus coz the thought of my little boy the person i love more than anything or anyone could b doin somethin that is gettin him left out is so sad! and i no if he is hittin they wont wanna b friends with him but it kills me.
it has happened more than once now as well :(
xx

Hmmm ok. Lucas isnt a bad boy and nonone thinks he is horrible!

At lucas age he wont be cooperativly playing with other children. Until children are 5 they may sit in a group and all play with the same toys but they arent playing together so dont worry darling. He wont be being left out.

Maybe explain to lucas that hitting others is wrong and how sad would he be if someone hurt you because he wont like the idea of you being hurt.

Maybe tell him he needs to remember that he shouldnt hit and should tell the teacher or go and play somewhere else untill he can tell you because he is good boy but because the teacher doesnt know the other boy hit him he is getting in trouble when he is a good boy if you know what i mean.

By all means ignore what ive said. Your his mum and you know whats best but they may help. Sounds to me like he is lashing out of frustration. Definatly think you need to have a chat with the teacher though as its not serious but does need nipping in the bud.

Big hugs xxxx

Hmmm ok. Lucas isnt a bad boy and nonone thinks he is horrible!

At lucas age he wont be cooperativly playing with other children. Until children are 5 they may sit in a group and all play with the same toys but they arent playing together so dont worry darling. He wont be being left out.

Maybe explain to lucas that hitting others is wrong and how sad would he be if someone hurt you because he wont like the idea of you being hurt.

Maybe tell him he needs to remember that he shouldnt hit and should tell the teacher or go and play somewhere else untill he can tell you because he is good boy but because the teacher doesnt know the other boy hit him he is getting in trouble when he is a good boy if you know what i mean.

By all means ignore what ive said. Your his mum and you know whats best but they may help. Sounds to me like he is lashing out of frustration. Definatly think you need to have a chat with the teacher though as its not serious but does need nipping in the bud.

Big hugs xxxx

it is frustration and him bein over excited and we try and calm that at home but it doesnt seem to be working! i defo need to speak to him and tell him if someone hits u, u have to tell the teacher and dnt hit back!
thats nice to no about kids dnt really play together until about 5
xxxxxx

it is frustration and him bein over excited and we try and calm that at home but it doesnt seem to be working! i defo need to speak to him and tell him if someone hits u, u have to tell the teacher and dnt hit back!
thats nice to no about kids dnt really play together until about 5
xxxxxx

I think its cute when they get over excited :D

lol he gets roguh with it i jus need to work it out i suppose
xxx

Yeah you will get there lovely. Its a big learning curve for both you and lucas xxx

Ah darling xxx want to give you a big Cwtch xxx I think what Sarah said is spot on xx and also think the teachers should be able to help, I am pretty sure they have dealt with this kind of thing before xx I know a teacher asked to speak to me once Dylan had hit a little boy in class, I was concerned until she said little Andrew Jones had hit him first!!! But as Dylan was a big kid they felt it inappropriate he should hit back!! I said I would talk to Dylan and asked if they could also approach little Andrew Jones mother also, being the sarky mare I am, I said if we can nip Andrews issue with hitting all can be solved xx

Lucus has to find boundaries, it sounds like he acted in self defence, he may like a bit of rough and tumble, but am sure when he learns not acceptable in school he will be fine xxx

One way you can get other children friendly, is have the children over, a few Lucus likes during the half term holiday, that way he can explore relationships in his own environment xxx

morning ladies,

well the teacher said that lucas was good yesterday so had a lil chat and said smacking is naughty. All was ok then dropped him off today went n said bye and a lil boy smacked lucas really hard on his back!!!! his mum had ago but when i go pick him up i need to have a lil private word with the teacher! yesterday lucas is bein called horrible and hit today i feel so so sad coz i jus dnt want him bein the only one in trouble if his only stickin up for himself! i feel so sad that i am giving him this massive speech and then i watch that happen! i jus wanna ask the teachers to keep an eye out if they see him get hit first then stop the whole thing straight away so then his not caught up in hitting!
its hard u always imagine ur lil boy/girl is going to have lots of friends but when stuff like this happens it tears me apart im a big softie anyway but this has got to me i need to chill out before going to school otherwiase i will shout or cry!!! Sorry to keep going on about this! hope i get it sorted

yesterdays food
breakfast
crumpet x 2 5pp
peanut butter 3pp
banana 0pp
grapes 0pp

lunch
jacket pot 4pp
tuna 3pp
butter 1pp
sweetcorn 15g 1pp
mayo 2pp
salad 0pp
cheese 2pp
fruit 0pp

dinner
chicken 4pp
rice 8pp
ww garlice bread 5pp
oil 1pp

today
Breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

dipdab 2pp

lunch
ww crackers 2pp
pate 4pp
egg x 2 4pp
salad 0pp
ww bar 2pp

i think for dinner will have fish n chips :) i cnt remember how many propoints the fish is 7 i think then some sw chips lovely will update later!!

spoken to my www leader and i think i am going to help out at meetings but will speak to her tomorrow

xx

I can't give much advice about little Lucas (I don't have kids) but sounds like you're doing the right thing.

AS for helping out at your WW meeting, that's great! Hope that works out for you :D

x

Aww poor little man :0( hope it gets sorted soon hun so you can relax xx could you maybe have a little friend come round for tea? Do you talk to any of the other mums? Xx

morning ladies,

well the teacher said that lucas was good yesterday so had a lil chat and said smacking is naughty. All was ok then dropped him off today went n said bye and a lil boy smacked lucas really hard on his back!!!! his mum had ago but when i go pick him up i need to have a lil private word with the teacher! yesterday lucas is bein called horrible and hit today i feel so so sad coz i jus dnt want him bein the only one in trouble if his only stickin up for himself! i feel so sad that i am giving him this massive speech and then i watch that happen! i jus wanna ask the teachers to keep an eye out if they see him get hit first then stop the whole thing straight away so then his not caught up in hitting!
its hard u always imagine ur lil boy/girl is going to have lots of friends but when stuff like this happens it tears me apart im a big softie anyway but this has got to me i need to chill out before going to school otherwiase i will shout or cry!!! Sorry to keep going on about this! hope i get it sorted

yesterdays food
breakfast
crumpet x 2 5pp
peanut butter 3pp
banana 0pp
grapes 0pp

lunch
jacket pot 4pp
tuna 3pp
butter 1pp
sweetcorn 15g 1pp
mayo 2pp
salad 0pp
cheese 2pp
fruit 0pp

dinner
chicken 4pp
rice 8pp
ww garlice bread 5pp
oil 1pp

today
Breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

dipdab 2pp

lunch
ww crackers 2pp
pate 4pp
egg x 2 4pp
salad 0pp
ww bar 2pp

i think for dinner will have fish n chips :) i cnt remember how many propoints the fish is 7 i think then some sw chips lovely will update later!!

spoken to my www leader and i think i am going to help out at meetings but will speak to her tomorrow

xx

Aww Hun I wouldn't worry kids go through all sorts of things I understand its hard too tho.i always tell dan never to hit first and at nursery always tell the lady or tell the child themselves its not nice.at playgroup tho went through a stage where this kid kept hitting dan and the mum did naff all so in the end I was fed up of Daniel constantly running to me telling me about what he'd do (I didnt want him growing up being a snitch) I told him to hit him back (wrong I kno) but next time the kid did it dan turned around and give as good as he got and the child never did it again!!the mum looked at me shocked and I said nothin I was sick to death of it.
I'm sure he has lots of friends he plays with u just only c the bad stuff.try not to worry if he hated it there he would soon let u kno.

Ur diary looks fab!!!xxx

Has Lucas just started nursery this year? It can be such a big learning curve for kids but I'm sure it'll settle down soon. I'm sure the mum of the kid who hit him is worrying about it just as much!
On another note, yum to the fish and chips! I'm very jealous!

hi ladies,

yes Mrs.November he started in january! i feel alot more positive tonight! The boy who hit lucas earlier his mum did say something and im like u claire i like lucas to stand up for him self but i have told him he has to tell the teacher if he keeps hit! I had a word wit the teachers there are 3 in his class, they said that his not the only one who hits/gets hit! They said they think a group of lads (that lucas is in) were playing a game and its not jus him whose going in the thinkin chair and they are well aware of it! coz i sort of said fair enough him gettin punished but i dnt want him bein the only one! they said lucas has friend n is quite popular! they said in his first week he wasnt even sitting on the carpet when tosay he sat there for twenty minutes listenin to a video story!
So i am much more upbeat this evening :)

dinner
fish 5pp
chips 7pp
stir fried veg 0pp
oil 1pp
mayo 2pp

crunchie 5pp
xxxx

O i said i dint want lucas to be bullied and they said at 3 they dont no how to bully! but its made me happy knowin he has friends
xxx

I'm glad you're feeling happier about Lucas at school. I couldn't really offer any advice so I didn't say anything. One day you'll be offering the advice to me ;-) x

Back