ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

I love chilli n qourn mincw is gawjus!!
I no im off t the shop today t invest in proper chocolate lol xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Proper Choc is the way forward! The Quorn Mince is probably one of the only things I haven't really used! X

Morning!
Lucas has a friend.comin for lunch today! The house is goin t b a tip haha!!
I found a right bargin for xmas lucas loves spiderman, ironman, thor, captain america the hulk so its a superhero xmas and there is a superman house kinda thing and jus seen it dwn from 40pound to 20!!!!!!! Bargin!!
Lucas bday party is all booked for 1st december but im a bit worried coz i think u always have a fear no one will cum!! Lucas went to a lil boys party in april and hardly anyone turned up and that will break my heart if that happens to lucas!!!
This time of yr is so expensive! I have my mums bday soon i havent a clue what t get her!!
For christmas i dnt no what t get mum n andy but i no they wanna cum to Primrose Valley SO we collect the sun tokens so im jus goin t pay for them to cum with us one weekend!
This rain is ridiculous i am not a rain lover at all!!
Xxx

Ooooo Yey for the Superman House Bargain! I really need to think of something to buy Poppy for her birthday....Im all out of ideas lol! Poppy's Birthday Party is all booked and I have the same fear about no one turning up :-( x

Morning!
Lucas has a friend.comin for lunch today! The house is goin t b a tip haha!!
I found a right bargin for xmas lucas loves spiderman, ironman, thor, captain america the hulk so its a superhero xmas and there is a superman house kinda thing and jus seen it dwn from 40pound to 20!!!!!!! Bargin!!
Lucas bday party is all booked for 1st december but im a bit worried coz i think u always have a fear no one will cum!! Lucas went to a lil boys party in april and hardly anyone turned up and that will break my heart if that happens to lucas!!!
This time of yr is so expensive! I have my mums bday soon i havent a clue what t get her!!
For christmas i dnt no what t get mum n andy but i no they wanna cum to Primrose Valley SO we collect the sun tokens so im jus goin t pay for them to cum with us one weekend!
This rain is ridiculous i am not a rain lover at all!!
Xxx

Wow what a bargain! Kids parties can be so worrying, but I doubt no one would turn up to his party darling. Try not to worry!

Yes you house will be a pig stye but atleast lucas will have fun :D

This tim of year is super expesnsive. I've got xmas, my birthday, my dads birthday, my friend rebecca. And loads of tims familys birthdays coming up too.

Oh that is such a bargain! Love a good bargain!

I love the rain, cold and dark evenings and all the comfort food I keep dreaming of but dont have the time to make at the moment! Haha

Xxx

I love comfort food, i love the weather changing but then crave salads cum april/may!
His party is at a lil soft play area which is a bargin coz its 12 kids party bags private play for 2 hours.party food all we need t take.is the cake!!
Whens poppys birthday?
Carls birthday is the 29th december so i.always get his.present in sale lol!!!
Lucas jus has his friend.round eeeekkkk the house looks a.mess but he had fun apart from one silly paddy he did ok!!!
Xxxx

I love comfort food, i love the weather changing but then crave salads cum april/may!
His party is at a lil soft play area which is a bargin coz its 12 kids party bags private play for 2 hours.party food all we need t take.is the cake!!
Whens poppys birthday?
Carls birthday is the 29th december so i.always get his.present in sale lol!!!
Lucas jus has his friend.round eeeekkkk the house looks a.mess but he had fun apart from one silly paddy he did ok!!!
Xxxx

Poppy had a Soft Play one last year :) This year is gong to cost me about twice as much :-o Poppy's Birthday is on 9th November so we are having it on the actual day this year :) x PS-Glad Lucas had fun! Shame about the house ;-) x

Lucas is 30th nov which is a sat but having his on 1st dec! Whats she doin for her party?
Xx

Lucas is 30th nov which is a sat but having his on 1st dec! Whats she doin for her party?
Xx

I've hired a Hall, invited 35 Kids and there's going to be a Magician to do Magic, Games and Balloon Animals! I'm doing Food Boxes rather than Buffet and will be making 48 Cupcakes! It's gonna be so much fun :) x

Todays food

No brekfast
Early lunch
Rice 4pp
Onipns peppers 0pp
Ww sausage 3pp
Boiled eggs n.mayo 6pp

Snack
Ww chocolate 1pp

Dinner
Chicken.stuffed with.low fat cheese coated in.bread (my own chicken kiev) 11pp
(counted 2 for the egg ovs dint use all egg but hey)
Chips 7pp
Roasted veg

Diary milk 7pp

Lucas jus had a real naufhty half hour he padded over his dinner sayon he doesnt want it (toad in the hole mash peas n carrots n gravy) n he was paddyin and screamin so i shouted and i hate shoutin at him!!!
In the end.i said well go without then after half hour he finally ate some of it!
Ggggrrrr kids!! His got only child syndrome vut times like this i dnt want anymore coz i feel like i.cnt cope :banghead:

Todays food

No brekfast
Early lunch
Rice 4pp
Onipns peppers 0pp
Ww sausage 3pp
Boiled eggs n.mayo 6pp

Snack
Ww chocolate 1pp

Dinner
Chips 7pp
Roasted veg

Diary milk 7pp

Lucas jus had a real naufhty half hour he padded over his dinner sayon he doesnt want it (toad in the hole mash peas n carrots n gravy) n he was paddyin and screamin so i shouted and i hate shoutin at him!!!
In the end.i said well go without then after half hour he finally ate some of it!
Ggggrrrr kids!! His got only child syndrome vut times like this i dnt want anymore coz i feel like i.cnt cope :banghead:

I've got one here with Only Child Syndrome at times ;-) Your food sounds yummy today! Do you make your chips? X

Todays food

No brekfast
Early lunch
Rice 4pp
Onipns peppers 0pp
Ww sausage 3pp
Boiled eggs n.mayo 6pp

Snack
Ww chocolate 1pp

Dinner
Chips 7pp
Roasted veg

Diary milk 7pp

Your dinner sounds amazing!!! I need to try this x

Yeh jus sw chips that i love i season mine with nandos chips sprinkle they seem so.naughty lol xxx

Yeh jus sw chips that i love i season mine with nandos chips sprinkle they seem so.naughty lol xxx

Mmmmmm Yummy!!! Where do u buy Nandos Chip Sprinkle? Is it 0pp? X

Yeh it is hun i get it from asda not the cheapest though jus nice lil spice on them xx

Yeh it is hun i get it from asda not the cheapest though jus nice lil spice on them xx

Is it actually called Chip Sprinkle? X

Yep Nandos Chip Sprinkle its jus a blend really if salt n chilli flakes!
Love it but i am a nandos lover!!! There spicy rice i love!!!!
Xxxx

Yep Nandos Chip Sprinkle its jus a blend really if salt n chilli flakes! Love it but i am a nandos lover!!! There spicy rice i love!!!! Xxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
We have this on sweet potto wedges! Sexy stuff, I love it x

Yep Nandos Chip Sprinkle its jus a blend really if salt n chilli flakes!
Love it but i am a nandos lover!!! There spicy rice i love!!!!
Xxxx

Can you get it from the supermarket or can you only buy it from Nandos? x

Back