ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Yeh im.happy with that!
Got some fish from asda only 2pound for 2 its frozeb obe with a garlic sauce one with sweet chilli only 2pp per fish its not the biggest but hey there gawjus

xxxxxxx

Yeh im.happy with that!
Got some fish from asda only 2pound for 2 its frozeb obe with a garlic sauce one with sweet chilli only 2pp per fish its not the biggest but hey there gawjus

xxxxxxx

Ooooo that's good value in £ and pp isn't it! X

Oh my god poor lucas yea defo have a word with the school. Something needs to be done about that. Maybe ask them to not put the two of them sitting at the same table. Id be going mad if I was u

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ps well done on losing .5lb thats brill

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Poor little lamb, at least he's ok

Well done on your loss. At least you know you can still enjoy some nice foodage and still lose x

Yeh Bex i went not expectin a loss so im chuffed!
He did it while they were havin theyre fruit n milk! I jus think if lucas had done that he wud b punished at home (take sun toys away or his tele time ect) coz they cnt think thats ok!!!

xxxxxxx

Yeh Bex i went not expectin a loss so im chuffed! He did it while they were havin theyre fruit n milk! I jus think if lucas had done that he wud b punished at home (take sun toys away or his tele time ect) coz they cnt think thats ok!!! xxxxxxx

His parents defo need to know... It could jut have been an accident but if the little boy doesn't know he can't learn from it x

Hi sammie, been reading your diary!!! And the wedding pics are amazing you looked stunning x well done on your recent losses, I am getting back on the band wagon I have put so much weight on x

Hi sammie, been reading your diary!!! And the wedding pics are amazing you looked stunning x well done on your recent losses, I am getting back on the band wagon I have put so much weight on x

I am so happy ur bk t talk too!!
Aaawww thanks hun the weddin seems a life time ago now :( i wanna do it again!!
Xxxx

Well i had a word with lucas's teachers this morning and jus voiced my concern about lucas n his ear so they said leave it with us! Jus been t pick him up and the parents no and like i said i never wanted the lil boy t get into trouble i jus think they sud no!!
Anyway his teacher went on to say his had a great day he hasnt been naughty and she has had t say his name once!!
And he also learbt today that blue n yellow paint makes green :D im so proud his doin this with teachers he really is gettin a really clever lil boy!

Todays food
Breakfast (rather big i was so hungry this morning)
3x crumpets 1 with butter 2 with peanut butter and banana 13pp

Grapes
Oranges

Cheese 30g 3pp

Dinner
Cajun chicken seasonin mix 4pp
Chicken sausages rice 17pp high points but worth it

37/40pp
0/49 weeklies

We go awayfor the weekend.on the 25th october.
Theres 6 of us goin for 2 nights (cnt remember last time i left lucas for 2 nights :( like mum said we dnt do it often and it never started as a two night trip but we cnt travel all that way t cardiff sat morning we wouldnt b there in time so hense two.nights stay ) The friday were stayin in a travel lodge in tewksbury then sat go on to cardiff! The boys r goin t watch the rugby england vs australia and bein northern lads they love there rugby league!! The openin ceremony starts at one i think so they wanna get there in time and us girls are goin t do some xmas shoppin then a night round cardiff saturday night!!
I will prob drink vodka prob with coke... Or might have wine.n soda!
I am really lookin forward to it jus dnt wanna go majorly off scale.. I no were off t frankie n bennies.for dinner on.the sat night eeekkkk
Xxxxx

Well i had a word with lucas's teachers this morning and jus voiced my concern about lucas n his ear so they said leave it with us! Jus been t pick him up and the parents no and like i said i never wanted the lil boy t get into trouble i jus think they sud no!!
Anyway his teacher went on to say his had a great day he hasnt been naughty and she has had t say his name once!!
And he also learbt today that blue n yellow paint makes green :D im so proud his doin this with teachers he really is gettin a really clever lil boy!

Todays food
Breakfast (rather big i was so hungry this morning)
3x crumpets 1 with butter 2 with peanut butter and banana 13pp

Grapes
Oranges

Cheese 30g 3pp

Dinner
Cajun chicken seasonin mix 4pp
Chicken sausages rice 17pp high points but worth it

37/40pp
0/49 weeklies

We go awayfor the weekend.on the 25th october.
Theres 6 of us goin for 2 nights (cnt remember last time i left lucas for 2 nights :( like mum said we dnt do it often and it never started as a two night trip but we cnt travel all that way t cardiff sat morning we wouldnt b there in time so hense two.nights stay ) The friday were stayin in a travel lodge in tewksbury then sat go on to cardiff! The boys r goin t watch the rugby england vs australia and bein northern lads they love there rugby league!! The openin ceremony starts at one i think so they wanna get there in time and us girls are goin t do some xmas shoppin then a night round cardiff saturday night!!
I will prob drink vodka prob with coke... Or might have wine.n soda!
I am really lookin forward to it jus dnt wanna go majorly off scale.. I no were off t frankie n bennies.for dinner on.the sat night eeekkkk
Xxxxx

Hey Sammi. Glad u managed to chat with Lucas's Teacher, least your mind should be a little bit more at rest now. Nothing like worrying when they are there.x Your weekend away sounds lovely, fab to have Adult Company and 'be Sammi' and not 'Mummy' ! X PS-Mmmmmm F&B, never been myself but heard its nice.x

Hey sammie you will be in my neck of the woods!! Cardiff has some great shops so you should get lots of shopping done x and it's night life well let's just say it's an experience x

Sounds like Lucus is doing so well at school, you where right to talk to the teacher about the pencil incident, all it takes is a freak accident and a child could lose an eye!! X

glad you got sorted at the school. at least the parents are aware of whats going on.
weekend away sound fab im jel.com

There are parts of Cardiff like that x but there are some lovely pubs also, it can get a little wild but it's mainly friendly. You will have a great time and a hangover guaranteed x

Hiya ladies!
Todays food
Breakfast
Oats so simple goldeb syrup n milk 6pp

Lunch
Ainsley harriet spice sensatiob couscous 1/2pack 5pp
2eggs 4pp
Mayo 2pp
Lettuce onion 0pp
Sweetcorn 2pp

Ww yoghurt 1pp
Apple 0pp

Dinner
Fish cooked with garlic 4pp
Rice 7pp
Oil 2pp
Veg 0pp
Sweetcorn 2pp

Crunchie 5pp

40/40 dailies used

Xxx

Hiya ladies!
Todays food
Breakfast
Oats so simple goldeb syrup n milk 6pp

Lunch
Ainsley harriet spice sensatiob couscous 1/2pack 5pp
2eggs 4pp
Mayo 2pp
Lettuce onion 0pp
Sweetcorn 2pp

Ww yoghurt 1pp
Apple 0pp

Dinner
Fish cooked with garlic 4pp
Rice 7pp
Oil 2pp
Veg 0pp
Sweetcorn 2pp

Crunchie 5pp

40/40 dailies used

Xxx

Mmmmm Crunchie! I think they are such good value for 5pp!!! I didn't get time for my OSS, hopefully tomorrow! X

Yeh i do love crunchies my fav chocolate is twirls mmmm carl got a multi pack from asda n there smaller than normal and there only 5pp as well but carls eaten them all :eek: !!!!

Yeh i do love crunchies my fav chocolate is twirls mmmm carl got a multi pack from asda n there smaller than normal and there only 5pp as well but carls eaten them all :eek: !!!!

Ooopsie, naughty carl!! I have them on SW as they are good syn wise too x

Back