Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Congrats to your OH hun! That's fab news!! :) And cake loooks sooo good! Can I have some?! :) x

Thank you he's handing in his notice at his current job today so he's feeling abit nervous bless him.
Cake was yummy there's still half in the kitchen trying hard to resist it every time I go in there lol.

27+3

I'm absolutely shattered today I literally spent all of last night tossing and turning and just lying awake feeling very frustrated knowing I had to get up at 6.30am.
Luckily I don't have much to do at work this morning so hoping to have a chilled one before I have to do the nursery pick up at 1.
Weighed in this morning and had lost a pound which has pleased me taking my total gain so far down to 13lbs .. A bit more than I'd like to be at this stage but I can deal with that.
I don't have much else to report really .. Had a pretty boring weekend .. I'm looking forward to getting the keys to our new house on Friday so we can start getting furniture and getting everything ready for when we move in eeek!

X

Sammie you are TEENY... 13lb at this stage is nothing!!!
Honestly... At my weight with so much to lose its quite bad (IMO) but you were teeny prepreg so to have only gained that you should be well proud!!
Sorry you had a crap night sleep.. Nothing worse.. Especially when you have to be up n out at a set time... Early to bed tonight.. Even if just to rest n not sleep :) x

Sammie you are TEENY... 13lb at this stage is nothing!!!
Honestly... At my weight with so much to lose its quite bad (IMO) but you were teeny prepreg so to have only gained that you should be well proud!!
Sorry you had a crap night sleep.. Nothing worse.. Especially when you have to be up n out at a set time... Early to bed tonight.. Even if just to rest n not sleep :) x

I've downloaded an app for my phone that tells you how much weight you should gain based on your pre pregnant weight and height etc and it says I'm within the normal healthy range so I'm happy with that for now .
I guess the gain will speed up now that I'm in the third trimester .
I need a huge sleep tonight .. Whether or not I will manage it is another story but can't wait to put my feet up n snuggle up with my man a hot water bottle and a cuppa !
I am old before my time lol xx

Wow! You're in the third tri?! When did that happen?!?! I swear your pregnancy is flying lol I know I'm nearly there now but swear you've caught me up ;) hehe xx

Wow! You're in the third tri?! When did that happen?!?! I swear your pregnancy is flying lol I know I'm nearly there now but swear you've caught me up ;) hehe xx

It's flying now .. I remember moaning at the start how slow it was going ! I'm on countdown til maternity leave I have just over 6 weeks to go then it will seem a lot more real! X

Morning, I'm ok thank you just tired again and gutted as bf is off work today so feeling sorry for myself..he has been given a list of jobs to do but whether they will get done is another story! X
How are you?

haha... That's like the lists J leaves for me.. lol

Am good hun ta... Just finished dinner n feeling VERY full even though I'd a small portion.. this baby is taking up far too much room... can't wait to have my body back to myself again.. And have my little baby of course...

Hi girls
Having a nice day at work so far ..
Food has been good today had cereal for brekki , 2 mini satsumas and some soup for lunch will probably have a vegetable bake thingy tonight with carrots and sweetcorn.
I can't wait to get measured on Friday at the midwife I feel huuuuge with still another 12 weeks to go!

Bump pic for you ...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390401131.977226.jpg

Lovely bump x

Thanks girls although I don't feel 'cute' just huge! I don't understand how it's got so big you couldn't even tell I was pregnant til I hit 20 weeks then bam! Haven't stopped growing since lol.
I hope I'm not having a huge baby and it's just that I'm carrying all the weight on my bump .
Frances your bump is lovely ! I wish mine was more compact haha xx

Your bump is fab!
My bump was all at the front and Cole was 7lb 12oz so you might get a nice 7lb-er too ;)

You got a pic of yours dub chick? X
There's a couple on my thread hun.. Will post a new one tomoro (when am dressed... lol)
Think you'll find a link to my thread in my signature...
Thanks girls although I don't feel 'cute' just huge! I don't understand how it's got so big you couldn't even tell I was pregnant til I hit 20 weeks then bam! Haven't stopped growing since lol.
I hope I'm not having a huge baby and it's just that I'm carrying all the weight on my bump .
Frances your bump is lovely ! I wish mine was more compact haha xx
I felt I had no real bump til prob 22-24 weeks.. Mine has started getting bigger of late but still nothing to yours...
JoeyJoJo's looked very neat IMO n she popped out a 9lb'er.. Whereas Missy n Sarah had nice big bumps n had average size 7lb'ers... So don't worry about the big bump :D

There's a couple on my thread hun.. Will post a new one tomoro (when am dressed... lol) Think you'll find a link to my thread in my signature... I felt I had no real bump til prob 22-24 weeks..

Ah I just looked :) can't wait to compare my bump lol x
Aww.. I remember being there.. Thought I'd never grow a bump... As you can see I still get bump envy as my bump is so teeny..
I think people think they're being nice when they tell me how small my bump is.. But I sometimes feel like telling them feck off...
Not tonight tho.. Tonight am happy I'm not too big as I am SO uncomfortable with I think feet and bum stuck up in my ribs

Hi girls
Sorry I have been quiet.. Weekends are always busy so never get chance to update.
This weekend has been particularly busy as we got the keys to our new house so have been slowly getting bits and pieces moved over to the new house.
We still have tons to buy so are in no rush to actually move in yet but luckily we still have our flat for another few weeks so are able to move in our own time.
Having said that I made it my top priority to get baby's room in order .. So we have no bed or sofa or fridge or washing machine but babys ( who isn't even due til April lol) has pretty much a complete bedroom.. Couldn't resist getting it set up!

Went to see the midwife on Friday and had a consultant review today. Both apps went fine blood pressure and urine fine .. Had my tummy measured and apparently am measuring spot on so no concerns there.

Have been experiencing some period type pains lately really low down .. They're not very nice at all but don't last for very long.. I'm guessing this is normal at this stage of pregnancy so am not worrying too much.

Weight is the same as last week so still at a 13lb gain so far. I'm happy with that.

Not much else to report at the mo!
Hope everyone is well.. Going to try and catchup on everyone's diaries now.
Xx

Back