Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Here to subscribe x

Thanks hun :) xx

I've had 3 days on plan however going out for tea tonight but going to try choose something healthy .

I have been to the gym this morn so not too concerned over what I eat .

I have a wedding in 4 weeks and a hen do this weekend so trying ever so hard to be good at the mo .

I've made a rule that I'm no longer scale hopping everyday - just once or twice at the very most at week!!

So will weigh in saturday morn before the hen do really hoping for a loss!! X

Keep in touch honey! Hope you're ok xx

Hey lovelies

I'm ok .. I've been working a bit more lately , it's hard leaving Ruby but really need the money and it's actually quite nice to be back working ive just got back into doing some supply TA work for primary schools so it's a nice job just very hard being away from my baby but it's in her best interest ..she turns 1 in April and I want to be able to spoil her! We've booked a little break at a caravan park for her bday which I'm excited about :)

I joined weight watchers on Saturday .. I had been doing it at home already but wasn't motivated so thought I'd join up properly and it's definately given me the kick up the bum I needed !

I've only done 3 days so far I'm really enjoying it but I just hope the scales reflect how hard I am working else I can see myself getting disheartened .. It's soooo hard not to jump on the scales everyday but I've made a rule that I'm only weighing in at group so must stick to it!!

Back