Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

We're virtually neighbours lol I have just moved to gnosall x

Is it your last day tomorrow of have I dreamt it? I have developed a cereal bar getting I'm kidding myself into thinking it's healthier than chocolate :(

No unfortunately not I finish next Thursday so not long now ! Got the whole weekend off now though so it's really only 4 days XD lol can you tell I'm excited !

Can't believe your in gnossal .. Small world eh!?

Cereal bars are definately better than eating chocolate so I wouldn't worry too much. My current craving is cheese ..... Not so good :|

Off to see the midwife now will update later .

Xx

Girls I'm so annoyed !
I've been waiting to see the midwife for half an hour now ..
I wouldnt normally mind but it's absolutely boiling , the waiting room is full and there is no water facilities .. I literally feel like I am going to faint .
I am yet to go to one midwife appointment which is on time !
I'm so uncomfy on this bloody chair and baby is kicking like mad .
Ahhhhh sorry just needed to vent! My appointment was at 9.45 :(

Oh no it's terrible that they keep you waiting especially in those circumstances. Ask them for some water and tell them your feeling unwell. Hope your seen soon xx

So midwife went well in the end even though my appointment was 40 minutes late !
Midwife was a happy with everything apparently I've a nice sized bump for a ' littl'un' she kept referring me to my bump as 'Blooming' which made me giggle .
Next app is in 2 weeks on my birthday when I'll be 35 weeks :)
Hope you ladies are all well x

Glad your appointment went well. Ah bless your blooming. Not many people mention my bump I just think they think I'm massively obese. Which I am lol.
Ah appointment on your birthday they best not keep you waiting then!! Xx

Glad you're appointment went well, hope it made up for the waiting! X

Ah ksm I'm sure your bumps lovely and with such a little gain you will probably be lighter post birth xx

34+3

Hi girls .. Apologies I've been quiet lately but the good news is I'm now officially on maternity leave wahoo!
The bad news is I'm feeling pretty grotty at the moment I've got a bit of a cough and a sore throat and I'm feeling very uncomfortable but hey ho other than that I'm all good.
So today I have been and picked up a few toiletries and night shirts for my hospital bag so I'm going to be washing baby clothes today and getting my hospital bag ready just to be on the safe side as it's less than six weeks now til baby arrives .
Anyway I would really like your advice with regards to losing your plug..
I know its a bit of a gross and personal subject but I just wondered how you know and how soon after you lose it labour can start . I'm a little concerned as I think I lost some of mine this morning :/
I'm not too worried as I haven't had any pains or anything but should it be starting to come away at this point or is it a bit early??
Any advice greatly appreciated !! X

Hey, I think you can lose it or part of it at any time and it can regenerate if it is lost early. However as it is still a bit early so I would give your midwife or doc a call. Was it just mucus or was there blood in it too? Xx

I'm sure it will be ok but definitely call midwife and get checked xx

Hi hun, I agree - I'm sure everything is fine :) but best to get checked if unsure. To be honest, I don't think plugs/shows mean much for most people anyway. You can lose it throughout pregnancy and it just regenerates itself apparently. I thought I had started to lose mine after my first sweep but I hadn't - mine all came out in my waters.

Keep us posted and hope you're ok! xx

Thanks girls I'm not overly concerned have been reading up and it seems quite common to lose a bit at a time and spoke to my step sister and she said she lost hers gradually from 36 weeks but didn't go into labour til 40 weeks so that has reassured me :)
I have the midwife on Friday anyhow so will double check with her .
Today has been an odd day .. The weathers lovely and I'm on my maternity leave which I have been looking forward to for ages but for some reason my mood is just not the best.
I'm feeling frustrated with my expanding body and can't find anything to wear .. I'm not sleeping well and I have a feeling I'm going to get bored over the next 5 weeks until baby's arrival so just feeling a bit meh .
Weighed in today at 10.1 so a total gain of 17lbs now .. I'm okay with this but kinda hoped to have stayed at a stone gain at this point as I didn't want go over 21lbs gain ( 1 stone and a half ) in total which looks pretty imminent now.
Anyway hope your all enjoying this lovely spring weather !
Hopefully I will be a bit more cheery next time you hear off me .
Apologies for the stinking mood lol
X

Thanks girls I'm not overly concerned have been reading up and it seems quite common to lose a bit at a time and spoke to my step sister and she said she lost hers gradually from 36 weeks but didn't go into labour til 40 weeks so that has reassured me :)
I have the midwife on Friday anyhow so will double check with her .
Today has been an odd day .. The weathers lovely and I'm on my maternity leave which I have been looking forward to for ages but for some reason my mood is just not the best.
I'm feeling frustrated with my expanding body and can't find anything to wear .. I'm not sleeping well and I have a feeling I'm going to get bored over the next 5 weeks until baby's arrival so just feeling a bit meh .
Weighed in today at 10.1 so a total gain of 17lbs now .. I'm okay with this but kinda hoped to have stayed at a stone gain at this point as I didn't want go over 21lbs gain ( 1 stone and a half ) in total which looks pretty imminent now.
Anyway hope your all enjoying this lovely spring weather !
Hopefully I will be a bit more cheery next time you hear off me .
Apologies for the stinking mood lol
X

just make sure you dont have any leaking or anything, but it can come away slowly from 30 weeks i think i read somewhere before.

oh we all have awful moods! The other day i got fedup and upset as none of my clothes fit!! Had to buy materinty leggings as current ones too tight on my bump, then most of my baggy tops were too tight just under the boobs so they were useless!
Relax, chill, put your feet up. Enjoy the last length of pregnancy, Or even keep busy. Il be sorting and re sorting babies clothes when im further along. But i do have a tolddler to keep me busy! x

Thanks jess glad it's not just me!

I've been feeling really poorly the last couple of days I'm full of cold and it gets worse at night .. So not getting any sleep . Anyone got any tips ?
I've got some honey and lemon Lictus and also been taking paracetemol but doesn't do much good for a cold.

Bf and I have been spending some nice quality time together recently as he had some half days at work which has been lovely makes me realise how much we should appreciate the time that we have together before baby is here ( not that I'm not super excited for baby's arrival but I know we won't be getting a lot of alone time so making the most of it! )

Tomorrow I'm going to see about going to this exercise class specifically for mums and pregnant ladies .. I want to keep as busy as I can during my mat leave but also know to take it easy . To be honest though not sure if I'm going to be well enough to go so will see how I feel.

Really hoping I feel better at the weekend as it's my birthday Friday so bf is taking me on a spa day at an amazing spa on Saturday and Sunday is my baby shower yay!

X

Vicks vapo on the soles of ur feet n cover with socks!!!! Sounds mental but I swear it's a God send... And safe too in pregnancy ;) Feel better soon xxxx

I second this!! Tom took the p!ss out of me for doing it but it really does work!! Hope you feel better soon lovely xx

Just got back from the mums and babies exercise class.. I think it was a bit of a bad idea being ill but I really wanted to do some exercise since I've been feeling so sluggish ... I thought it might do me good to get out and do something but perhaps not!
Was good though I can't believe how good the babies were while their mummies were doing the exercises .. They just sat on their little play mats happy as Larry .
Feeling pretty dreadful now if I don't sleep tonight I can see myself having a breakdown I'm seriously so fed up and now not only do I have a cold and sore throat but I also have ear ache in both ears :/
I'm thinking about going to the doctor but I'm guessing there's not much they'll be able to give me.

Back