Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Well I got the job but I haven't decided whether or not I will take it .. The hours are not what I expected .
If was advertised as 15 hours part time of which I assumed would be two or three days a week but it turns out that the hours are 3 hours everyday 12-3pm . I don't want to ask my MIL to have ruby everyday I think that's a lot to ask and I also don't want to leave her everyday plus it would mean that I'm tied up all day .. I wish the hours were more convenient because it's a job I really want to do :(
It wouldn't be worth me putting ruby in nursery for the money I would be making plus having worked in nurseries myself I am not keen on sending her .
Ahhh what a pickle ! X

Well I got the job but I haven't decided whether or not I will take it .. The hours are not what I expected .
If was advertised as 15 hours part time of which I assumed would be two or three days a week but it turns out that the hours are 3 hours everyday 12-3pm . I don't want to ask my MIL to have ruby everyday I think that's a lot to ask and I also don't want to leave her everyday plus it would mean that I'm tied up all day .. I wish the hours were more convenient because it's a job I really want to do :(
It wouldn't be worth me putting ruby in nursery for the money I would be making plus having worked in nurseries myself I am not keen on sending her .
Ahhh what a pickle ! X

How did it go. You decide to take the job? X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I didn't ... I went on all the training and then chickened out.. I don't feel ready to leave my baby yet and certainly not everyday even if it was only for 3 hours a day .
Have decided to look for something after Xmas .
Weight is now 8.7 so half stone til the target I set myself although in an ideal world I would be 7.7 but I just can't ever see that happening so going to try and be happy at 8.7. The pounds are coming off super slowly so I'm not expecting it to be anytime soon but bit would be nice to get there by Xmas time.

Here's my princess yesterday

image-977990885.jpg

Such a little chunk! Xx

My baby had her second lot of jobs today she was so brave but has been asleep now since 230pm ... Hope she still sleeps tonight she never normally sleeps for this long in the day the jabs must have knocked her our xx

Poor Ruby. Ben had his next Thursday :( how are you doing now? Xx

My Oliver had got his first lot next Tuesday- I'm dreading it :( x

Poor Ruby :( I was expecting Cole to sleep loads after his but the little monkey was as perky as ever. Must be the Welsh in him ;) Hope she's ok xx

She's been asleep all day she woke for a bottle at about half 5 and then went back to sleep again .. Poor little lady don't think she has a temperature or anything though . Last time she wasn't like this :/
Xx

I feel so down about my weight and appearance lately .. And I feel like I'm stuck in a stupid cycle of feeling like poo..turning to food for comfort then feeling worse and hating myself even more :'(

I feel so down about my weight and appearance lately .. And I feel like I'm stuck in a stupid cycle of feeling like poo..turning to food for comfort then feeling worse and hating myself even more :'(

Sorry you're feeling like that :-( sure you're looking great and be easy on yourself, it's not easy with a baby x

Aw Hun, I know how you feel. As hard as it is we've all got to give ourselves a break. We've had babies in the past 6 months. I've gone through phases where I'm so motivated then I mess up big time. I've lost and gained the same stone twice since Cole was born. When the time is right it will click in your head and you'll be back on it. You look fab in all the photos I've seen of you :) xx

I feel the same Sammie keep starting n falling off the wagon have now put weight on that I lost initially and feel humongous.... Well I have 6 stone to shift so I am pretty humongous. I can't understand why I can't just do it but we all now your head has to be in the right place .... Hoping we all get there soon. Xx

I'm just finding it so difficult to get my head back into dieting. I think being in the house all the time makes it ten times worse too. I don't have a great deal to lose but i just don't feel myself at the weight I am at the moment I feel like I'm not me :(

Hugs ((())) hope you're ok been in the house defo makes. It harder. Are you going to group? Xx

I'm ok Katie just a bit down in the dumps! I would like to go to group but money is tight at the moment I'm finding stat maternity pay extremely difficult to get by on. Hope you and little man are ok xxx

Im dreading stat pay! How bout start a weekly weigh in thread in here or join one in the slimming word forum, i know its not quite the same!

Im hoping il find the motivation when i have had the baby it must be hard good luck xx

Back