Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Going to weigh in tomorrow as had two bad days over the weekend but have been good today and yesterday and been to the gym so hoping that will counteract the badness.

Today
Breakfast - Cheerios and rich tea biscuit x2
Snack - banana and pistachios
Lunch - nutritional shake and some mango
Dinner - sweet potato with cheese and sweet corn

Took ruby out for an hour in her pushchair this morning and now I'm off to the gym I will get to my target! X

7.12 :-0 wow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am amazed that you only weigh 7st 12lbs... you must look A M A Z I N G !!!
I'm a fellow dwarf hehe so also dont carry weight very well... I look HUGE at 11st xxx

Ah thanks Hun I don't feel it though .. I think having a baby just changes your body completely I would have loved to be 7.12 pre baby I was actually 8.12 when I fell pregnant so although I'm 1 stone down from my prepreg weight everything is still very much softer or flabbier should I say lol xxx

Ahhhhhh I hate periods!

I'm sorry but I'm feeling rubbish today.. Have been working really hard at the gym .. Monthly turns up out of the blue I've already suffered and endured it once this month but it comes back two weeks later just to pee me off some more and I ended up eating pizza last night as was craving naughty food.
Weighed in this morning and I am up 2lbs after one bad meal.
So pissed off all I have to do is look at food and I put weight on.
Feeling bloated and yuck and emotional . Hoping that once monthly has gone weight will go back down . I have been working so hard it's a kick in the teeth!
Debating whether to have this implant taken out of my arm all it has done is caused me bother but don't trust myself with the pill as I'm too forgetful.
Any suggestions?? X

Aww sorry to hear this, bet when you weigh tomorrow at least one the lb's will be gone!

Don't use a fertility app and condoms, you'll end up like me :-D :-D :-D

I have the copper coil. The only problem I have is now I'm having periods it makes them last weeks!! I had a 5 week one starting end of November, a week off, back on!

The gain might be a bit of bloat/water rather than food weight. Am sure with all your hard work you'll soon have it off xx

I have the copper coil. The only problem I have is now I'm having periods it makes them last weeks!! I had a 5 week one starting end of November, a week off, back on! The gain might be a bit of bloat/water rather than food weight. Am sure with all your hard work you'll soon have it off xx

Oh god Sarah that sounds like hell!
Bloody contraception lol the joys of being a woman eh.
I feel a bit better today been to the gym again so feeling in a better mood
X

Oh god Sarah that sounds like hell! Bloody contraception lol the joys of being a woman eh. I feel a bit better today been to the gym again so feeling in a better mood X

It's horrible! But I'm trying not to complain too much as the reason it took us so long to pregnant with Cole was because I wasn't having periods and now I am so anything is better than nothing.
Glad you're feeling better xx

Had a bit of a yo-yo few days .

Took Ruby for a nice long walk this morning and have logged my diary on my fitness pal .

I'm supposed to be sticking to 1200 calories a day think I went slightly over but not too worried .

Have a busy day tomorrow and Thursday so hoping food will be good it tends to be the days where I'm at home that i boredom eat !

How are you doing honey? :) x

I'm good thank you my lovely , how are you how is pregnancy no2 treating you..??

I don't have much to report really been super busy lately so haven't had much time to update on here but all is well.. Ruby has her first tooth coming and is trying her best to crawl but insists on going backward lol!

Hoes Amelia doing?x

How was your weekend lovely? How is Ruby getting on with her first tooth? Emilia has her two bottom teeth but I'm sure she has one coming at the top xxx

It was good thank you consumed soooo much food though feeling very guilty today and finding it really hard to get back into the swing of dieting!
Ruby's teeth haven't bothered her too much lately .. Now that her first one has cut through she seems ok but we had a oeriod of about two weeks where she was really miserable and clingy bless her,
How about you .. Did u have a nice weekend ? X

I'm here !!

Sorry I haven't been updating much im useless lol.

I've managed two days back on plan .. Finally!

Tonight we're off to a family party so will probably be a by naughty although I'm driving so no vino for me :(

Maybe some bday cake though haha!

Im having trouble deciding what to wear .. I rarely go out since having Ruby and got all my old dresses out today and they all fit which is great but my shape has changed is got that mummy pouch belly going on and I'm
Not liking it with tight dresses ahhh :/

Anyway j has took Ruby out this morn so I can get some housework done ( joy ..) and may even paint my nails !

Hope everyone is good!

Back