Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

You never know will keep everything crossed for you xx

So agree with Frances, I just woke up in labour in the morning.! Didn't have any early signs of it happening either...
My sister also just woke in middle of night in agony with contractions. Again no signs!!

Good luck xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Thanks girls that's comforting to know I'm expecting to have some kind of indication so maybe it will just take me by surprise as in both of your cases! I really do hope so! Would love baby to come today but don't want to get my hopes up too much :(

Last edited:
Hoping that you are having more luck than me and your baby has arrived in time for your party ;) xx

Nope unfortunately not .. Baby is quite comfortable no twinges just the odd period pain and heartburn.
Hoe your ok xxx

I'm fine about the same period pains n heartburn eating Easter eggs to cheer myself up lol xx

Heartburn has been terrible the last few days :/
Have just text the bf asking for him to bring me some chocolate home with him lol.
Gonna make the most of these last few days and enjoy scoffing junk food xxx

Chocolate is the answer! Enjoy we can diet soon enough xx

Congratulations Sammie so pleased for you can't wait to see pics, great weight too! Xx

Congratulations, perfect weight xx

Aw lovely! Congrats girl, Piccie please :D x

Huge congratulations xx

Omg congratulations!!! See we all said it wouldn't be long ;)

Lovely name! Cannot wait to see pics and hear your birth story xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Massive congratulations xx

Aw congratulations Sammie! Hope you're both doing well and enjoying those lovely newborn cuddles xxx

Hoping you had a good first night with little ruby xx

Back