Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Thanks girls I'm finding it hard though! Really craving Chinese and chocolate lol! Damn diet ! Xxx

Thanks girls I'm finding it hard though! Really craving Chinese and chocolate lol! Damn diet ! Xxx

It's still very early to be trying. As much as I tried, chocolate won most days!!! Pure exhaustion needs sugar!!! My hard just me... Some might find it easier :)

Hi hun, how are you getting on? Hope you and little lady are both well.

It can be hard straight after giving birth. I struggled to get my head "in" to any sort of diet for a while, and you end up reaching for quick things (chocolate!) because you're tired and just want sugar! I'm finally doing well now, but Amelia is now 9-10 weeks old! It can take time :) So enjoy it for the time being xx

Thanks Hun , sure isn't easy but I know it will be worth it when I'm back at target as I will be much happier in myself .
Ruby is fab thank you she's good as gold :)
Can't believe she is almost 3 weeks it's going so quick and she has already grown loads!

image-1858358887.jpg

image-236384982.jpg

Some pics of my sleeping princess xx

Aww she's lovely xxx 3 weeks already wow time flies I thought she was only a few days old lol x

Absolutely beautiful Sammie :) so teeny and cute xx love her x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Crikey three weeks already!! She's beautiful :) x

What a cutie :) can't believe it's 3 weeks already! X

Wow talk about flying by! She's adorable x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hi everyone just a quick post whilst little one is quiet!

Saw health visitor on Friday and ruby is now 7.11 at three weeks old ( she was 6.15 birth weight ) so very happy mommy!

Sleep is also a bit better at the mo she has a feed between 11-12pm then 2-3pm and 6-7 am so although I am up a lot I atleast feel like I'm getting a solid few hours now which is great.

Weigh in was -1lbs so I'm 1lb off pre preg weight and 13lbs from target . Bit disappointed that I hadn't lost more but hopefully next week will be a 2lb loss fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone is well will try and catch up on everyone's diaries when I get a minute! Xxxx

Hi everyone just a quick post whilst little one is quiet! Saw health visitor on Friday and ruby is now 7.11 at three weeks old ( she was 6.15 birth weight ) so very happy mommy! Sleep is also a bit better at the mo she has a feed between 11-12pm then 2-3pm and 6-7 am so although I am up a lot I atleast feel like I'm getting a solid few hours now which is great. Weigh in was -1lbs so I'm 1lb off pre preg weight and 13lbs from target . Bit disappointed that I hadn't lost more but hopefully next week will be a 2lb loss fingers crossed!! Hope everyone is well will try and catch up on everyone's diaries when I get a minute! Xxxx

Well done on Ruby's gain and your loss!
That's great sleeping for her age :) x

Well done on her gain and your loss :D fab news :) xxx

1.5 lbs down this week :)
It's coming off very slowly but I am eating plentiful so I guess its worth it.

Ruby and I went out for lunch this afternoon it was gorgeous weather and was lovely to be able to take her out in her pram :)

She's definately becoming more alert - especially at night time the little madam lol . She seems to have her day and night a bit mixed up .. She will sleep for hours on end in the day but at night she wants to be awake ahh ! Any tips ladies ?

Also does anyone have any tips for getting rid of the hiccups ? She keeps getting them after her feeds and then I struggle to get her to settle in her Moses basket because she is uncomfortable.

Well done on weight loss yay!!
As for sleeping I can't help as we have the same problem. You could try gripe water for hicoughs it's safe from 1 month old xxx

Éabha gets hiccups after every feed too. Has done from the beginning. Nothing u can do apparently. N it's releasing wind so not a bad thing. Apparently hiccups don't bother babies in the same way they do us. N even when they sound painful, they're not...
I know not much use, but it's nice to know baby isn't uncomfortable r upset by them :)

Fab loss too. Well done :)

Back