Sammies weight loss diary

Sammielouise071

25 years old.Vegetarian .Calorie Counter
So I've decided to start a diary to help motivate me to lose weight .
I have been a yoyo dieter throughout my teens which resulted in me having pretty bad issues with food which I'm nt sure I have ever really overcome . I tend to go through cycles of binging then restricting then binging etc and I know that what I need to do is find a balance where I can lose weight without becoming obsessive.
Anyway I am currently at my highest ever weight and really very disappointed that it has come to this.
It sucks because aside from my weight everything else in my life is for once going really really good I have an amazing bf but I think since living together I have allowed myself to get too comfortable and have become a bit of a slob. As a result I am now feeling depressed and disgusted in myself and no matter how hard I try to get back into dieting I just cannot seem to motivate myself .
I'm hoping by keeping a diary and using myfitnesspal that I will succeed in getting back to a healthier weight . I know though the only person who can really make me do this is myself but I'm sure a little support will push me in the right direction!
I'm going to try and update daily fingers crossed this is going to work .

Welcome! We've all been there, just coming out of a disastrous three month binge myself, was horrendous. Just keep your head up and pluck some motivation, it won't be easy but completely do-able, just need to find the right balance :)

Thank you , I think once I get back into it il be fine its just making myself do it .. In an emotional eater and the minute I get stressed i turn to food . I've got a party this weekend too and am away next weekend so its going to be really hard :/
Good luck to you too xx

Dieting has been going ok I guess but I haven't really put my all into it .. I was away at the weekend we had a lovely time and I did allow myself a few treats but tried not too over indulge too much . I was looking back at some old pictures earlier where I was a lot thinner an although I'd kill to be that size again I also acknowledge that I wasn't happy at that time I was miserable and had a lot of things going on whereas now yes I am unhappy with my weight but I have the important things like my amazing bf some good friends and am beginning to save for my own place . My life has actually turned around over the last 2 years so I need to stop being so hard on myself and be grateful for what I have . Of course I would still like to lose weight but I am not going to put huge amounts of pressure on myself to the point where I am loathing in self hatred that's just silly . I'm going to do this the healthy way exercise regularly and try to avoid junk food and although it may take some time atleast it will stay off .

Yesterday went a bit pear shape .. My meals were all healthy but did some bad snacking inbetween meals .. Really need to cut this out I seriously have a biscuit addiction .
Today WILL be a better day!!

So far so good today . I've only lost half a pound in four days but its a start I guess! I want to do this the healthy way so any loss is a step in the right direction :)

Another pound down today yes!just have to control myself over the weekend as I have lots on.. Including 2 bbqs :/

Bad weekend .. So much food and drink aghh! Not weighing today can't face it will weigh in tomorrow .

Back