Sammy - Struggling with points

are your french fries from a multipack? just cause quavers / french fries are 1pt for multipacks and 1.5 for individually sold packs cause theyre slightly different in size.

well done so far - you sound really organised :) really nice to see you back xxx

Cheers for that blackwidow...handy to know! I didnt realise it differed, luckily from a multipack! x

am i confused, but did you go in for a band consultation or was that someone else? - if it was you, did you change your mind or something? x

Nope that wasn't me. Cant afford a gastric band lol! x

Good luck for your restart!

xx

Cheers Claire x

Best of luck X
fantastic support on this board!

Hi All,

Well what a day. Started with gettin up late and running round like a headless chicken, was hoping to walk to work to get a bit of movement but didnt work out like that ooops!! Got to work- had forgotten purse, phone wasn't working and my mouse had disappeared from my computer, Odd!! Suppose forgetting purse was a godsend as when the sandwich lady came round the office she had her little trolley thing full of cakes....I have told her to not come anywhere near my desk again lol!!

After a busy day at work met an old friend from years ago, went to starbucks and had 2 coffee's totally forgetting I was on a diet!!! OOOOOPPPPSSS!!! Can anyone advise on what coffe might be tried googling but no luck!

Today I have had
Brekkie
30g Golden Nuggets 1.5
1/4 ss milk 1
Lunch and snacks
2 x clementine 0.5
Babybell light 0.5
Sugar free polos 1
French fries 1
WW choch bar 1.5
Lettuce, toms, cucumber and onion with spoon of salad cream 1
Dinner
Lamb Crisp cakes x 2 6
Roast sweet potato 3
Cabbage cooked mixed with spoon of quark and 30g of La Roule (YUM!!) 3
Gravy 1

So far a total of 21......I get 36 points.....What do I do?! I have a WW choc mousse for later which is 3 points, that’ll leave 12 points and saving 4 everyday as having Indian sat night so not sure what to do with remaining 8? Maybe count those as the post work coffees? Also do these workings look right to you guys?

Popped to morrisons after work and they had all there £1.49 ready meals for 70p each, frozen chips and spring onion mash for £1 a bag and cheesecakes and mousses for a £1 a box......stocked up!!!!

Hope you all had a good day!

xx

Today I have had

Golden Nugs and Milk 2.5
2 Clementines 0.5
Babybell light 1
WW Choc bar 1.5
Salad with salad cream 1

SO 6.5 so far but just got in from work and was starving so had another bag of french fries and some cereal oooopss. Was 3.5 in total. Only had 10 points all day but feel bad for splurging on french fries and ceral, didnt need it, could of had fruit. Will have to get in the right mentality I suppose. I could afford points but feel like maybe I should changed my attitude to stuffing face. All with time i suppose. Still got 26 points left for day...saving 4 for Sat night (indian yummmmm) so 22 for dinner.....gonna be massive dinner!

Do I have to eat all my points does anyone know?

Thanks
xx

PS Can anyone tell me how to updat my ticker?x

Havent had a lot today....been so busy at work havent really had chance to eat much so having a big stodgy warm winter dinner yum!! Falls in my points though so dont feel guilty!

Can any one reccomend any good low points things for snacks, in an office job I often weel the need to eat so any advice would be well recieved.

Hope you are all well x

Hi people,

Today has been pretty good I have had-

Brekkie Golden nugs 60g, and milk 3.5

Lunch Salad, salad cream and ham 2 skips 1 Babybell light 1 and ww mini roll 2

Snack Skips 1

Dinner chick finger sarnies with salad cream 13 and mini chedders 2.5

So 26 points so far so 10 left but saving 4 for sat night so 6 to munch through!

I have walked to work again today so a little bit of movement. I need to do a little more but I broke my neck and back in 2003 so need something fairly low impact, anybody have any reccomendations? Hope you are all well x

Is anybody out there?? lol

Had first WI today as was at supermarket (where I get weighed) and it was snowing so convinced myself I am going to be snowed in tomorrow so weighed there and then...lost 9lbs

I am so pleased and proud of myself!! x

WEll done! 9 pounds is amazing!!! DO you have alot to lose? if you dont mind me asking. No worrys if so.
Sometimes its a bit quiet on here for ages! Lots of people use wii's to work out and that low imapct, what about swimming also?

Yeah I have about 13st 7lbs to 14st to lose. Would love to do some wii work but the wii fit has a weight limit :-( Oh well will be there one day :) x

Wow!!! Well done you ....9lbs!!! You must feel great and ready to tackle the next week head on!!!!.x

Hi, how is everyone?

Having a very busy week at work so far (12hour shift yesterday!!) So living off easy food at the minute. Was ham salad wraps all day yesterday... will update fully when have a little more time x

Hi Chunkylass, like yourself I have a lot of weight to lose, and I'm taking it one day at a time, and I can wait until I can actually use the wii fit game like a normal sized person... hopefully someday.

Congratulation on your big weight lose,... 9lbs and you could still eat your food.

Thanks Oneday. How are you finding it so far? x

Back