Sammylouslims -3.5lb gain exante to ww

SammyLouSlim

Morning all

I started weightwatchers online yesterday after 3 weeks of TFR with Exante, I lost 13.5lbs in that 3 weeks but now I need to re-educated myself about healthy eating and excercise for the last stone.

A little bit about me - I am 34, have two children - Harley (8) and Willow (5) I am currently seperated but happy to report that we are working things out. I lost 4 1/2 stone with WW about 5 years ago and was totally into it, so much so that I became a leader - but I was a victim of my own success, I soon had 5 meetings a week and unfortunatley that left me with no time for myself and the weight started to pile back on. I am now a lecturer and work part time so have a bit more time to concentrate on the important things.

I am really excited, after being a leader for 2 years I kind of fell out of love with the weightwatchers plan, but now, after a long break from weightwatchers and a break from food for 3 weeks I am raring to go.

Hopefully I will find lots of likeminded people on this forum and we can all support each other to goal - and a little black dress in time for Christmas (with no lumps and bumps lol).

Looking forward to meeting you all

Sammylou xx

Last edited:
hello there sammylou :)

wow a ww leader well done you, but like you said it must have been so hard to juggle that with looking after yourself and family life. its brilling that you and your oh are trying to work things out though :)

i had my first baby 9 months ago and dont know about you but im trying to shift all the weight i pilled on whilst pregnant and was being too good to myself! i think thats the only time in my life i serious did no form of 'diet' and just ate and ate lol

goodluck with returning to ww, you know what your doing and you know that it works.

look forward to reading your diary

suz x

hello there sammylou :)

wow a ww leader well done you, but like you said it must have been so hard to juggle that with looking after yourself and family life. its brilling that you and your oh are trying to work things out though :)

i had my first baby 9 months ago and dont know about you but im trying to shift all the weight i pilled on whilst pregnant and was being too good to myself! i think thats the only time in my life i serious did no form of 'diet' and just ate and ate lol

goodluck with returning to ww, you know what your doing and you know that it works.

look forward to reading your diary

suz x
Thanks Suz, though I think I might be pushing it to say that I am still tring to get rid of my baby weight - my youngest is nearly 6 lol!!

I am actually really enjoying being back on the plan, as you say, I know it works so I'm feeling really positive - and eating so much food, it's wonderful!!

xx

Well it was my first day back at work yesterday, I work in a college so the canteen is a minefield but I managed to stick to my points really easily and even had a couple left to bank for Friday night takeaway.

Breakfast: Rice Krispies and skimmed milk
Lunch: Tuna mayo on brown bread
Snack: Frazzles
Evening: Seafood cocktail on a crusty white bap
Nightcap - Glass of rose wine

Deprivation - none lol xxx

From Exante to Weightwatchers

Well I have gained 3 1/2 lbs this week, not a big shock as I had not been eating food for three weeks previously, so now I have 18lbs to lose to get to my 10 stone target.

I did have two big social events this week too, so I am glad I had a good time, enjoyed my food and am back feeling in control now.

xx

they will soon be off and as you said expected! keep at it hun x

Back