Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Well done for day 1, the refusing of cakes and for the scales to have gone down, keep at it and you could have a stone off by the time the new fella is back whoop xx

There is homemade apple pie sitting next to me at work... its been sat there all day and everyones sat around me going on about how amazingly nice it is... horrible! Cant wait to go home and excape the apple pie!

Hopefully not long till home time now :D

The pie has maggots in.......;) Eeewww lol!

Keep going! You are doing so well and its people like you who inspire "newbs" like lil (big) old me! :D

I resisted! Day 2 and 100% done

It certainly is starlight!

Day 3 done and 100%.

Im setting myself a challenge of 100 days of 100%

So 3 days done - 97 to go!

Day 4 of 100% done - 96 to go

well done sammy can you give me some of your strength. i would love to do 100 days with you i really need to get on track. day 1 again tomorrow.

Yesterday was day 5 of 100% - 95 to go

Im doing well thanks, I am struggling to turn down nice food... so Im not in the "zone" yet as once Im there I dont even want to eat other food but Im still really struggling to not eat bad foods but the zone will kick in soon, i hope!

You can do it Spyro! I just keep reminding myself that in 95 (or however many days that are left) it will be over, I will be at goal! Then I have to start the next challenge of not piling the weight back on...

yep thats right sammy im on day 2 of my restart but have decided to do a 35 day challenge that way it doesnt sound too long.

Well what Im doing is... 100 days of 100% over 104 days, then at least if I do slip up I wont feel like Ive totally ruined it and give up

6 days of 100% done - 94 to go

Im weighing in today, which is a day early but its easier for me to weigh in at weekends as Im so busy weekday mornings and I've lost 4.5lbs :)

well done sammy.

Well done on the 4.5lbs, keep going xxx

Thanks girls :)

Day 7 done - 93 to go

keep going your doing great. i decided to do a 50 day challenge then hopefully il be at my goal at the end so only 46 days to go.lol.

Good luck Spyro!

Well hopefully it will work for me sensationalbiscuit! I think with exante the results can happen so quick that you need to just keep yourself focused on how short a time you can get to your goal weight, I know 100 days sounds a long time... but it really isnt when you think about how many years the weight has been coming on over.

I cant wait to see 11 on the scales and Im also now under 2 stone away from the healthy weight bracket! Once I get into the 11's I will start the countdown to healthy weight bmi.

Healthy bmi is a really big thing for me... as I was in it for such a short time, I was very overweight as a child, then started losing weight but went too far and was very underweight... then got over that and got to healthy weight... then just kept eating and was out of it... so I would say out of 29 years, I was only in the healthy range for my height/age whatever it was at the time is probably 10 years, which means for 19 years I have either been very overweight or very underweight, thats probably split to 2 years of being underweight and 17 years of being overweight... scarey huh?

Back