Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Yeah it deff is, the break isnt worth it... really it isnt!

I bet if I added up all the gains that I've relost I would have done my target plus some!

Yeah once I get to 10 stone, Im going have a think and readjust my target if I need to... Im one of those people who dont carry weight well... I look bigger then what I am because I have a really small frame

Thanks Shanny :)

I stood in my kitchen this morning looking at my exante box.. shall i shall i not..!! lol but yep 10 stones is my goal too.!

how u feeling today? x

Hey Hun...

Know what u mean see how u go and importantly how u feel when ur nearly there...Also Hun no negative ness what's done is done it's life ... I've wasted so much time losing and gaining the same lbs but no more let's get this sorted once and for all so we can start maintaining.. X

Not too bad today, i was gonna wait a week or two before trying the gym but as we have a gym in the building I thought I would give it a go... just did 20mins... 10 on treadmill, 10 on cross trainer not a huge amount but its a start and I can build on that.

Great news on the gym Hun every little helps ... I love exercise too..glad today's been a good one .. Let's crack tomm x x

Thanks confused, how are you doing?

Very true precious... and not much further to go... another 7 - 8 weeks for you and 9 - 10 for me... just gotta stay positive!

Of course Hun if we keep thinking like that we will reach goal soon it's not really that long well that's what I keep telling myself lol..

Here's to another top day chick have a good one x

Im doing well thanks lovely ladies!

Did another 20mins in the gym last night, still 100% on my mix of TS and WS, do need to up my water intake still though but all in all Im doing well, feel pretty positive about it all at the moment, I've still got 3 weeks worth of Exante but Im going to order another bumper pack of shakes and some bars as the bars are easier to take out with me when Im not going to be around a kitchen and if I stick to it... that should be the last lot of Exante I have to order.

A small victory today, I picked up a pair of size 14 super skinny fit jeans... looked at them and said "nahh look tiny... wont fit" so grabbed a 16 to try on... still thinking the 16 looked too small... got into the fitting room and the 16 hung off me... I got into the 14's! They were reduced so Im going to go buy another two pairs in 12 and 10 so they can be my target to fit into jeans!

A small victory today, I picked up a pair of size 14 super skinny fit jeans... looked at them and said "nahh look tiny... wont fit" so grabbed a 16 to try on... still thinking the 16 looked too small... got into the fitting room and the 16 hung off me... I got into the 14's! They were reduced so Im going to go buy another two pairs in 12 and 10 so they can be my target to fit into jeans!
what a ace idea to get the other sizes sammy.. :) :) how's your day going so far x

Had a bit of a bad day yesterday, had a slice of pizza for dinner... I know.... I know... but was at a friends and they ordered pizza in... normally I would of eaten a whole pizza but just had 1 slice.. I know thats not great but better then what I would of normally eaten haha.

And back on it today... which is another thing I wouldnt have normally done... once I fell off the wagon once, I would struggle to get back on it the next day.

100% today, but damn TOTM... urgh this is going to really mess with my weigh in tomorrow... :( but just gotta remind myself that I always gain during TOTM...

100% today, but damn TOTM... urgh this is going to really mess with my weigh in tomorrow... :( but just gotta remind myself that I always gain during TOTM...
Hi Sammy I do to it's upsetting ain't it, but your've done well plus have you not scale hopped since your restart then?

Have a good day.. Hope wi still goes well x

hey sammye good luck for wi babe ... totm gain will soon dissapear so dont worry chick hows it going so far? have a fabulous day x x

I did a mid week weigh in and i was 11stone 13lbs, still the same this morning... so only lost 3 and a 1/4 lbs, was hoping for more considering its my restart but TOTM always messes with my weight loss, so Im still pleased.

Back