Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Definately a difference - yay you
xxx

Thank you both!

Im so conscious of my back fat lol I would wear a cardy to work even in the middle of summer, hopefully next summer will be a different story!

Well done Sammy on sticking to the plan and doing the exercise! I am off to the gym in a mo myself, but might try that DVD as well :D

You can see so much difference in your back and waist in those photos - well done you! :D
S xx

Thank you both :)

Being 100% has got easy again... thankfully! Ive just bought a dress for my works christmas party, in a size 14... it doesnt actually do up yet lol its like an inch gap but Ive got until the 17th of December to lose enough to get into it, hopefully.. I will manage it!

Gotta stay 100% and keep on doing the shred DVD!

Oooh whats the dress like? goodluck with fitting into it, im sure you will by then xx

Its red! Arghhh haha, brave colour! Satin type of fabric, its fitted at the body and then the skirt kinda flares out and back in again, its pretty short... eek... Only a cheapy one in the sale from New Look, reduced from £35 to £9! Bargain haha didnt want to spend a lot because I hopefully wont fit into it after this xmas, as I want to get down to a size 10 - 12.

Will post a pic when I get into it! I might get one of those REALLY sexy hold you in all in one numbers! hehe

hey Sammy, looking great girl!

Red is the colour to wear:D you will look super stunning can't wait to see pictures (which reminds me to scan mine in ooppss!)

hope everything going okay

Mucho love Xberryred

Thank you :)

Feeling a bit rubbish today.... for the first time since I over come my eating disorder 13 years ago... I binge ate last night and I mean binged, I literally just stood in the kitchen, literally ramming food in my mouth... I didnt eat a huge amount but what I did eat, I ate as quick as physically possible, I had such weird mix of food... 1 weetabix followed by a slice of cheese, followed by some twiglets, then a couple of roses chocolates and finished with a bag of quavers... urgh... really disapointed with myself as I know bingeing is a slippery slope. If it becomes something which I struggle to not do again, then maybe I need to reconsider if Exante is really the right diet for me.

13 years ago I either starved myself, or binged and then made myself sick until I was very underweight and Im not getting back to that.

I dont really know what to do for the best, will keep on trying but if I cant be 100%, there isnt much point in doing this diet. Im wondering if the reason Im struggling now is because as its coming up to Christmas, we are having loads of people bring chocolate, cakes and snacky food in, which Im having to sit near ALL day and try and ignore... urgh I dont know.... lets see....

You have come so far Sammy and whilst i am no expert, I don't think I would say you binged - binging to me is a lot of food in a short space of time. Maybe it was just a craving of having SOMETHING to chew etc. As for the choc etc, the only thing I can say is that when I am looking at stuff like that I remind myself that I want to be slim more than I want to eat that choc/cake/etc. Personally, I like no food rather than being "allowed" food on a conventional diet.

Hope this helps and good luck K

I know what you mean Karen... but even though I didnt eat a huge amount, it was eating in a binge style... ie as quick as physically possible, reaching for the next thing before I had even swallowed what I was currently eating, defo not a healthy way to eat and something I havent done for many years!

I've been doing food replacement for 6 months now so I guess its just getting to me.

After 6 months it must be really really hard. I understand now why you are feeling like you are. What about AAM week or have you been doing that anyway? I just wish you well.

Well I had a serious talk to myself last night, going to get back into it, was 100% yesterday.

well done hun come on sammy you can do it it was my 1st day again yesterday being 100% so were on the same boat hun.

Just so annoying isnt it, when you want to be 100% but just keep messing up.

100% again so far today!

Heres an updated pic of my ugly mug hehe

Last edited:
Sammy you look great in your pic! Well done for getting back on track. You really have done so well it would be a shame not to continue. Keep going.....you KNOW you will reap the results!!!

Thank you both :)

Lost 2.2lbs today.. ok I guess considering how rubbish I was this week but a loss is still a loss, better then a gain and proof that I could lose so much better if i can just stay 100% all the time. But it still means Ive now lost a total of 3 and a half stone!

Back