Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Thanks Eeyore!

Well today Ive realized hunger is a state of mind! I had my breakfast shake at 9ish, went to the stables to sort out the horses, mucked out 6 stables, went and got the feed and bedding, put big round bales of hay out for the field kept horses, then set about giving them water.... we have to use around 400 meters of hose pipes to get water to the horses in the bottom field... which was frozen solid, it took me 4 hours to defrost it so water was running through it anyways didnt take my lunch time bar with me because I had planned on coming home at lunch to warm up and eat, got home about 30mins ago and realized I wasnt hungry at all, yet when Im at work, Im struggling to not eat my bar by 10:30 lol.

Had my soup and half a bar, saving the rest for a bit later, very cold and very tired, still got to go back to do the evening feed for the stable kept horses... yawn! Just want a hot bath and crawl into bed, do not want to go back out into the freezing cold but oh well!

Hopefully I will manage another 100% day today.

Ive been struggling recently but had a good think about things and Im back on track, if I can stick at it and stay 100% and lose 3lbs a week (which should be doable if I stop cheating) then I will be at goal in 14 weeks! If I keep messing up and losing 2lbs or less a week, its going to take me at least 21 weeks to get to target, even longer if I have anymore STS weeks or loses less then 2lbs.

I know christmas is going to slow things up a bit, Ive got so many christmas parties but Im going to set myself a personal goal of 16 weeks to get to target, 2 extra weeks as Im sure I wont lose 3lbs every week at christmas, 16 weeks will be March the 19th. Im still going to keep my original goals in my signature as they have been the same since I started and it wont be the end of the world if it does take me then to get to goal.

Hey you,

Well done on the loss, and I hope you get back into staying on track, its very hard I think when you have had a dall off the plan to somehow get properly back on it, but if you keep trying then you will :D (I also hope I listen to the same advice!!!)

xx

Thanks Nee, you can do it! You've done so well so far!

I know scale hopping is bad.... but being SO close to overweight bmi I had to have a sneeky peak this morning and Im now just plan ol fat and not obese woohoo haha, for some reason this feels like a huge thing, I think the word obese is just horrible and being overweight is far more acceptable!

Whoop go you getting out of the obese YAY

xxx

woohoo!! well done you, x

Doing great Sammy well done x

Thank you all! Lets get another stone off and I can start looking forward to "normal" bmi! Which 6 months ago seemed would never be possible! I really did think I was destined to always be very overweight as all previous diets hadnt worked, I couldnt diet, I couldnt lose weight... guess I was wrong aye? :)

:happy096: Well done Sammy!! woohoo on your way to healthy. I felt the same going from obese to overweight, its another milestone like the pounds every week. Soon be at healthy, hope i'll be there soon too. Good luck Chick youv'e done amazing!

Well done Sammy! That is really great! Agree, I'd rather be fat that obese if you know what I mean...

As eveyone had said, you are well on your way to healthy - there's nothing better than that. K

Thank you Jan and Karen.

Its rather snowy here today and still coming down hard... just about to attempt to get to work.... eek!

Well done Sammy. Cant wait to be overweight and no longer obese but I have a good couple of stones still to go until then unfortunately. Ill get there sooner or later though.

Thanks Joanne :)

Well the snow here is pretty awful... 19 inches we measured this afternoon and its been snowing solid since then... so fully expecting to wake up to 2 ft of the poxy stuff tomorrow!

I was meant to have a christmas party tomorrow but its been cancelled and rebooked for Jan, so that means Ive got three weigh in's of being 100%, (well one weigh in will be a day early) before my next xmas party. So if I can lose 8lbs in those three weigh in's I'll be happy.

100% is getting easier again now, getting back into the zone, which I badly needed to do, I think its dawned on me that I could be in the 11s for christmas, I havent been in the 11s for god knows how many years! Plus Ive got a dress to fit into for the 17th and at the moment... it doesnt do up! Its a size 14 and the dress I wore last year was a 20.

Im staying at a hotel the night of the party, so Im coming off the diet for the 17th and the 18th, then back on it for the 19th until my birthday on the 23rd, to hopefully lose what I gained at the christmas party, I'll do my Christmas weigh in on the morning of my birthday, then Im staying off the diet until the 27th when I will start again, then weigh in on the 31st and have the 31st and the 1st off the diet. Then start again on the 2nd of Jan, hopefully I will start Jan at the same weight as I weighed in on the 17th of Dec, Im hoping that by keep coming back to 100% between my planned days off, I will be able to get the weight off that I gain on my days off... but we will see!

3.5lbs off this week :)

well done sammye your doing so well youll be in the 11s in no time.

Well done Sammy and hope your plan goes to ... plan :cross: lol keep going you can do it xx

Thank you all!

Im hoping that by planning my days off, it will help me stay in control and get back to the diet, its very easy to spiral out of control when you take time off but Ive even written on my calendar DAY OFF and ON DIET on the days haha.

I have two more weigh in's before I start having days off, so if I can stay 100% between now and then, hopefully I will meet my christmas target and maybe even a pound or two more, which would be great!

But even if I gain a pound or two, Im still a hell of a lot less then I was last xmas!

Back