Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Im good thanks hun, how are you getting on?

This skirt.... was too small when I first started to diet, it fitted after about a month on the diet, when I had lost over a stone.

123.jpg

How good must that feel to see such a difference!!

xx

It does feel good but Im still not happy with how I look

Amazing

Hey sammye..great to see you back Hun .. Wow Your doing amazing and results like that jus makes it all worth while.. I think we will never be happy with ourselves lol but you know be proud of what u have achieved it really is fab ...:D

As for me I'm good thanks giving exante a go now as I'm sick of losing the same pounds it was jus getting borin if that makes sense.. So far it's going good. :D

Have a love day :) x x

I know what you mean... since xmas I've been losing, then gaining, then losing, then gaining, Exante is fantastic but it wont work if I keeping coming off plan. Im now back to losing new lbs rather then lbs I had lost then gained again, so I need to make sure it stays that way!

Sooo mental weekend... managed to totally show myself up... get ready for a laugh at my expense (its ok I laughed too haha)

So had the "date" he bought wine... oh no... had a few glasses, was sat crossed legged on the end of my bed feeling a tiny bit drunk... he goes "Sammy can you pass the remote" which was on the floor next to where I was sitting... so instead of putting my legs down and bending forward to pick it up... I put my hand on the table in front of me... still crossed legged on the bed... and tried to lean down to pick it up... the table has wheels on it... it shot across the room and i face planted onto the floor.... landed on the empty bottles, which thankfully didnt smash but have given me a lovely bruise the size of my fist on my stomach.... anyways he goes home the next day... leaving his watch here... I text him saying your watch is here, what do you want me to do with it and no reply... lol havent heard from him since he left, which is unusual for him, he normally texts me all through the day and will chat to me on facebook most nights... not a peep since Sunday morning when he left... lol oh dear! Another one bites the dust!

But back on the diet topic.

12 weeks is all I need to stick at this for, 12 weeks and I could be done.... argh! Really need to get my head back into the game and stick to it... no drinking!! no cheating.

So theres my hugely embarrassing experience... def no more drinking!

Sooo mental weekend... managed to totally show myself up... get ready for a laugh at my expense (its ok I laughed too haha)

So had the "date" he bought wine... oh no... had a few glasses, was sat crossed legged on the end of my bed feeling a tiny bit drunk... he goes "Sammy can you pass the remote" which was on the floor next to where I was sitting... so instead of putting my legs down and bending forward to pick it up... I put my hand on the table in front of me... still crossed legged on the bed... and tried to lean down to pick it up... the table has wheels on it... it shot across the room and i face planted onto the floor.... landed on the empty bottles, which thankfully didnt smash but have given me a lovely bruise the size of my fist on my stomach.... anyways he goes home the next day... leaving his watch here... I text him saying your watch is here, what do you want me to do with it and no reply... lol havent heard from him since he left, which is unusual for him, he normally texts me all through the day and will chat to me on facebook most nights... not a peep since Sunday morning when he left... lol oh dear! Another one bites the dust!

But back on the diet topic.

12 weeks is all I need to stick at this for, 12 weeks and I could be done.... argh! Really need to get my head back into the game and stick to it... no drinking!! no cheating.

So theres my hugely embarrassing experience... def no more drinking!

Well that was pee your pants funny - if that's scared him off then you're better off rid. Who needs a boring fart without a sense of humour???!!!!!

xxx

Haha I keep cracking up laughing about it... im such a div but i find myself funny even if no one else does lol

Haha it was a bit shameful Joanne but oh well!

Still plodding along, still having 2 shakes and then a low carb meal at night, normally something chicken based with salad.

Lol Sammye poor you hope ur ok chick lol made me laugh though ..if he hasn't called yet he really isn't worth it looks like he needs a SOH lol..

Great to hear ur doing well.. Hun aren't u meant to have 3 shakes and a meal? I think that's working solution isn't it I may have got that wrong though..just thought I'd mention it :)

Thanks for visiting my diary really appreciate it...I think the key with this diet is staying positive.. And looking forward to the wi..

Enjoy the rest of the day x x

Your story REALLY made me laugh! Did he ever text you back? Sounds like the time I was sat on a wall flirting with a boy I really fancied when somehow I fell backwards, legs in the air, displaying my spotty granny knickers that I was wearing over my tights to hold them up :)

What a fabulous weight loss you've managed - keep it up! You're an inspiration to newbies like me.

Yeah you are but Im skint at the moment so am trying to drag my supply out longer.

Well he didnt text back and as he had left his watch at my house, i just sent another text saying if you want me to post your watch just reply with your address. Which he did, with the word "thanks" at the end hahaha, what a total div! He is now trying it on with one of my skinny minny mates... nice huh? Im so not bothered, plenty more fish in the sea!

Thanks mygoodnessme! Haha that sounds as bad as my experience!

i would have kept the watch and sold it on ebay to pay for more shakes lol.

if its a nice watch, I'm with Spyro - just claim it got lost in the post if he ever asks for it again!!! :p

Lol i did consider it but I wanna prove im the better person, then he cant say anything bad about me!

But the diets still going well. Im hoping to hit the 60lbs lost mark tomorrow, not sure if I can expect to lose that much on WS in one week but thats what Im hoping for.

The good thing is, Im finding it so much easier knowing I do get to eat some solid food, even if its just a salad haha I actually look forward to my chicken salad... sad huh? lol

Ohhh and! Im chasing 11 stone 7lbs.. as thats the lightest weight I have been in 7 years, I cant quite believe that I am getting to a point where I am starting to chase the lightest weights I have been in my adult life.

Im in the 11's now, so my goal count downs are chasing the 10's and healthy bmi.... healthy bmi.... god... I cant wait maybe once I hit that one I will start feeling better as I can see it in black and white that Im not overweight!

Although I am pleased with how well Ive done, Im angry at myself for letting myself get to the point where I had over 6 stone to lose! Angry at myself for making excuses and saying I couldnt do it, saying I would always be overweight... saying that I didnt really eat that much... saying it must be a medical reason... that it wasnt my fault... Of course it was my fault... I was greedy! Why have I spent almost all my adult life either overweight or obese... no excuse for it! I could and should have done something years ago, I know I cant change the past but I just wish I had of sorted it out sooner, I let myself miss out on so much, not just because I was physically overweight but because being overweight made me think I didnt deserve somethings... or thinking that because I was fat I couldnt do certain things... or thinking that because I was fat people didnt want me around, or want to go places with me, do stuff with me... what an idiot! Life starts at 30 for me... Im going to be 30 December the 23rd of this year and I will be 9 and a half stone when that happens!

Like your positive attitude Sammy. With that determination you will definitely get to where you want to be for your 30th!!..x

Back