Sammy's road to slimdom!!

So many of us weighing in on a Sunday - makes it seem more exciting. I'll only have a couple of days down but hoping for something.

I'm hoping to wrestle my tree out of the front window tomorrow and then I can concentrate on hacking it up and putting it in the recycling over a couple of days. Off to B&Q shortly to try and get some proper storage for the baubles. It's a miracle they survive and I bought a few more this year so they are a bit out of control. Might invest in some clothes storage boxes as well and have a bit of a sort out of some of the too big ones and try on some more smaller stuff ready for the next few weeks.

Feeling fine. No headaches. Just about to have a porridge. Bring on day 2

Ha ha that made me laugh!! Always good to hear peoples thoughts whichever diary they're sailing around! Ha ha.

Well I won the tree battle! Feel weak! Lol. It put up a really good fight!
At least my lounge is back to normal - sort of! Our lounge is currently the spare room downstairs as we are actually in the process of decorating our proper lounge! It's all confusing!
Still need to untangle the lights as I just dumped them in a big heap. But I literally cannot face it today!

Am off to mooch about the shops with bubba and mum.

Now I can definitely say - today I am in ketosis without a doubt! First day I've not felt any hunger.
So that's 6 days. Marie if you're reading this I must be the same as you! Takes a while hey! But worth it. :)

So far I've had 2 litres of water, 2 decaf teas and have just had a caramel shake made into a cakey cookie type thing.

Have a good day everyone!
Mass weigh in tomorrow! Lol Xx

So wish I was one of those 2 days to ketosis people!
I'm hanging in by the skin of my teeth today but feeling determined.
Have a lovely day with your mum and wee one. Me, I'm trapped at work x

There's loads of us weighing in tomorrow yay x

I've only had a bar so far today, been busy sorting through bedrooms. Have a good day xx

Oh Marie, keep going strong! For me it's all about distraction and making myself wait until certain times! Like only water and tea before 10am and then IF I want it I can start my packs!

Yeah Jewel we've got a big Sunday weigh in group lol xx

I start my packs as late as possible and then spread them 4 hourly. It's a psychological game until ketosis kicks in but so far so good x

It's definitely psychological but we have to play our brains at their own game! Lol!!
:)

Squats - done.
Tree - beaten.
3 litres of water drank so far.
3 decaf teas.
Caramel pack.
Chilli pack with 250g butternut squash. Clearly my measuring eye was wrong but hey ho!

Now my biggest question is do I slip into a dark Truffa delightful bliss later or wait until tomorrow as my first week weigh in reward?! Hmmm.
Xx

Wait for the treat?...well done for finishin ur list i have yet to start on the dreaded squat challenge i find maself forgettin abt jt til its too late in the nite damn my memory lool....i will defo start tmo day one of the squat challenge :) xx

Good luck starting the squat challenge. I feel ok so far - so in either not doing them right or I'm stronger than I thought in the thigh area!! Lol.

Have got my jammie's on and have a hot frothy banana shake. Yum yum!!
Feels cold tonight so it's either ketosis or weather - or both!! Xx

I'm going to melt into a dark truffa coma tomorrow as a reward after weigh in too x

Sounds like a plan!!! :)
I feel like a kid before Christmas about my weigh in! So daft!! Xx

How did you make the cakey cookie caramel thing? x x

Put shake pack in jug/bowl. Add literally a tablespoon of water and mix with a fork. Is very sticky! Spoon it into a plate, flatten slightly, and microwave for 30secs - depending on power (trial n error here!!).
Then pop it into fridge or freezer to firm up while you make a cuppa! I usually put it onto a new plate as one from microwave is hot.
Hope that makes sense and it works Xx

It's very yum! Caramel is my fave to do this with, but will be nice with a few flavours I think.

You can put it on grease proof paper into the oven and it rises up so it's more cakey but I never skilled it right to get it cooked all through.

Xx

Here goes:

Goodness!!!!!!!!!!

- 10lbs!!!!!!!!

That's more than my first week on SnS back in September! I must've made extra gluten stores over Christmas! Lol.

So now I'm 10st, 2lbs. Been a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time since I was that. Too many years.

Safe to say Christmas bulge has shifted and I have roughly 13lbs to my goal.

And today is a squat challenge rest day! Bonus! :)

Will definitely treat myself to my first Truffa bar in a while tonight! Hell, I'll throw in a mug of mulled wine too! - water flavouring of course ;)

Good luck everyone who's weighing today.

I'll update my stats and ticker later on big computer.

:)

Back