Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Wow 3 challenges I'm starting sone today as you've shames me into it.

You really dig the motivation and commitment out and go full steam ahead.

I've been rubbish on the squats. I gave myself permission to have Tuesday off with yoga and then yesterday did 20 at work but then my OH came home early and I completely forgot. I may try to do the 80 today and then continue on through the next three days. I think we need a thread to mark our progress and keep us on track. I'll try later or if anyone else has time.

Go you on the three challenges. The reason I was googling was to find something other than 'chair dips' I'm worried that I'd pull any chair over. I found a kettlebell arm workout. This woman with impossibly toned arms was swinging a 12kg kettlebell about like it was a beach ball. I think some sort of weights are the key. I don't have the incentive of 'the dress' but I don't want to spend the summer wearing cardi's. There was enough covering up this year.

OMG can't believe your almost into the 9's, that is fantastic :)

9st is something I would just never aim for as it would just be unachievable for me as I remember being 12/13 and 10+ stone so if I just get back into the 11's I'll be over the moon. The last time I got to my goal of 11st it got me back into a size 14 and I was happy with that but I know it was just my mummy tummy that stopped me squeezing into a 12 so this time I'm hoping to get to 11st then hopefully after a few months of daily toning exercises eg swimming I might one day get into a 12 (even if it is a stretchy 12 ;)) x

Blimey I don't think I'd be able to lift a kettle bell!! I can barely left my baby! Ha ha!!

Yeah Tracy I think my mummy tummy will prevent me from getting in to smaller jeans. :( they should make them with a teeny elasticated bit - not as much as maternity jeans, but enough for a mummy tummy!!

So today I made a savoury pancake and spread some marmite on it, rolled it up and it was omg delish! Sooooo nice!! That and a cuppa. Brekkie sorted!! Yum Xx

I really need to start exercising...and toning. OMG TONING. lol. My whole body is "mummy jelly belly"...and worse. So gross. But...yeah. Im kinda scared. I dont know what of. failing? of seeing just HOW UNFIT i actually am?

Must rectify that.

You are doing SO SO amazing.

Id never have thought of making a porridge pancake and having it with savoury stuff. huh.

I havent had time to do squats or anything today, been packing, packing, packing. Scales havent moved since Sunday, not sure why as havent cheated and its nowhere near TOTM but to be honest I'm too busy to care right now. Hope you're having a good day x

Mine haven't moved either Jewel!! Hmmm, a scales conspiracy I feel!! Xx

Just been catching up on your shenanigans Sammy....you make me die!

Go you with 3 challenges! I'm thinking of upping mine too so I end up doing an all over body work out...need to do what we can to reign in the skin as we shrink to fabulousness!

Xx

Yeah I'm thinking of adding in a tummy toning exercise too! Realised apart from planks, nothing's doing anything for this flabby tum!

Calories today have gone over 1000! Carbs are 60. Hmmmm

I have the dress fear!

And also, and I feel awful for saying this, but I still am not happy with what I'm seeing in the mirror. I'm happy with my weight loss, don't get me wrong, but I wobble and have a really saggy tum and just want things a bit more... Ummm.... Less wobbly and saggy!

Hula hooping does wonders for tums x

I'm not sure I can hula hoop but I might set up my wii and do the imaginary hula hooping thing on there! I do actually own a weighted hula hoop for aerobics. - it is actually still sealed in its box! I'm very unlikely ever to do it! If you are a hula hooping demon and want it I can pm you and post it? :)

So today is TOTM. I'm feeling rubbish, hubby says I'm stroppy and argumentative. And in a bit we're off to my nieces 3rd birthday party. I'm not sure TOTM and birthday cake are a good combination! It's at a soft play so I'm hoping to distract myself by running about with the kiddies. But I'm feeling bloated, crampy and crappy and not sure I can hide my inner yuck! Must smile!

Anyway that's my whinging done! (For the moment anyway!).

Having a toffee coffee to jump start me!

Xx

Ooo hula hopping so much fun and helps you round ur hips...:)....hw big is it? I miss it..was one oft the feww exercises i enjoyed n cud do for agess hehe xx

I've got a weighted hula hoop but thank you for the offer. It bruises me every time I use it! xx

God danm me I've still not started challenge and here's you doing yet another.

Don't you usually weigh in on a Saturday?

x x

Back