Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Very true and that texture isn't great!
Ooo ameretto coffee sounds lush!
We don't have a whittards here but next time I'm in Brighton I'll head in there!!
I did 15 push ups and wanted to die. I face planted into the floor and just lay there for ages!! Xx

Sorry Sammy but I just laughed out loud at the image of you face planting the carpet lol.

Flipping amazing on the 4inch loss on thighs....xx

omg marmite on a pancake?!?!?!?!?! this is the BEST idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that why you have to eat it within 10 mins? because of the vitamins? so if i made a spaghetti pack for example and warmed it up would that work? So for the pancake can i make it with oatmeal? if i dont want to use eggs im thinking to try it mix it up with water and maybe some milk to make it consistency of batter then dry fry quite thin-ish and then spread marmite!!! omg im dribbling!!! then i could have this for brekkie and thats one pack down and i get to use the oatmeal up!!! you are a genius!!! xxx

I've only ever done it with an egg and porridge but I know on the FBook site someone made it without an egg as a 'pizza' base.

Yeah the ten minute thing is to do with the nutrients diminishing but as long as you take a multivit and only do it with one (possibly 2) packs then you're not missing out on essential nutrients.
Try experimenting and see how you get on.
We have to find ways of making it work with our lives! :)

Xx

Sorry Sammy but I just laughed out loud at the image of you face planting the carpet lol. Flipping amazing on the 4inch loss on thighs....xx

Honestly! Push ups are soooo hard!! I could've laid there all day trying to recover!
Xx

I've only ever done it with an egg and porridge but I know on the FBook site someone made it without an egg as a 'pizza' base. Yeah the ten minute thing is to do with the nutrients diminishing but as long as you take a multivit and only do it with one (possibly 2) packs then you're not missing out on essential nutrients. Try experimenting and see how you get on. We have to find ways of making it work with our lives! :) Xx

Yer I was thinking of making it more like bread / cracker type thing by cooking it for a while. Gonna try it in the morning.

O right I see well I'll see what happens tomorrow because for lunch I might just have some of my bar and then order some crisps. So for lunch I can have crisps then a pack when I get in. Then one for dinner and a bar. We shall see :) xxx

I hope you find a way to make it work! See we can be sneaky whilst on this diet! Lol Xx

I can't do push ups to save myself, I used to be really good at them too. There's no way I could do 15 unless I was doing them on my knees the girly way x

The worse thing was it was two lots of 15!! Same again tomorrow then a rest day! Phew! Ha ha!! Gimme squats any day over push ups!!

Xx

Thanks Cornish. It's tough going but I shall persevere!! Xx

Honestly! Push ups are soooo hard!! I could've laid there all day trying to recover!
Xx

Haha! I know that feeling! My thighs are still mashed xx

Sammy, Sammy! Your diary from start to current has been my sole source of entertainment for the past week
on my long commute to & from work (gotta love free bus wifi!!).
Your journey thus far has been truly inspiring and motivational and I only can hope I can take a leaf out
of your book (you should write a book yourself by the way!) and get this body back to feeling like I belong in it.
Your start weight was just shy of my own and I'd looovvve to press a fast forward button and be in the 9st bracket
but it doesn't work like that!
You've put in so much effort and are reaping the rewards now.
And forget any negativite-sounding comments that you hear from people.
In some cases it's genuine concern from those who care about you and think you might be getting weight "obsessed."
But in most cases it's just the old green-eyed monster rearing its ugly head!
You have set your target and you WILL reach it at the rate you're going and it's for the good of your health and your
mind-set about yourself. So I salute you, you're a trooper Sammy! Thank you for sharing your incredible journey and
please continue to inspire us! xxx

Aww thank you Shivie, it's been a marathon long journey and sometimes feels like forever, but other times it's whizzed past so fast!!
:)
Slowing down now lol.
(But not stopping!!)
Xx

Cupcake anyone?

image-4000814929.jpg

Fresh from the oven!

Attachments

• image-3802524011.jpg
    image-3802524011.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 42
... Now before you go thinking "what a meany posting cakes in our faces" - how about I tell you that they're SnS friendly!!

Wanna hear more? Xx

... Of course you do! :)

Now this was a first time experiment so could do with a bit of tweaking perhaps, but here's the gist:

Porridge pack
Caramel pack
1 medium egg
3 crushed sweeteners
Splash of semi skimmed milk

Whisk together
Divide between 4 cake cases - 2.5 dessert spoons of mixture in each was how mine roughly ended up.
Oven at 170/180 for approx 20mins

They rise up and are cakey! Pretty yummy - more stodgy then Delia smiths but hey, you work with the tools you have! Lol.

I had 2 with a cuppa and will save two for later.

Obviously need to take a multivitamin as it's not an immediate consumption and up the water intake, but I personally feel these little beauties are worth it!!
I guess it'd count as a lifestyle day with the egg so take that into consideration and uses two packs (which is why I'm saving my other two for later!)

Needs tweaking as they stuck a little to my cake cases so had to do a teeth scrape! (Not wanting to waste any!!!!) thank goodness I'm not in public!! Ha ha!

Any advancements on this let me know ;) Xx

HAVE to try some of your recipes soon! Awesome work re the "cupcakes!"

How about maybe holding back a little of the caramel shake mixed with some milk and made really thickly to use as "frosting?!"

Wow that's a good idea on the frosting!! My remaining two have started to sink a little but ah well. I'm gonna enjoy them later with a cuppa! They're mega filling too.

Xx

Oh my goodness Sammy you really are a genius.Cake...on S and S..wow wow wow.I don't have any caramel shakes but I have cookies and cream/mint chocolate/ banana....all of which could work with this fab idea.Sometimes when I'm out and about and drop into a coffee shop it'd be nice to have something other than a bar and here we have it.

Can't wait to try them.

... Of course you do! :) Now this was a first time experiment so could do with a bit of tweaking perhaps, but here's the gist: Porridge pack Caramel pack 1 medium egg 3 crushed sweeteners Splash of semi skimmed milk Whisk together Divide between 4 cake cases - 2.5 dessert spoons of mixture in each was how mine roughly ended up. Oven at 170/180 for approx 20mins They rise up and are cakey! Pretty yummy - more stodgy then Delia smiths but hey, you work with the tools you have! Lol. I had 2 with a cuppa and will save two for later. Obviously need to take a multivitamin as it's not an immediate consumption and up the water intake, but I personally feel these little beauties are worth it!! I guess it'd count as a lifestyle day with the egg so take that into consideration and uses two packs (which is why I'm saving my other two for later!) Needs tweaking as they stuck a little to my cake cases so had to do a teeth scrape! (Not wanting to waste any!!!!) thank goodness I'm not in public!! Ha ha! Any advancements on this let me know ;) Xx

What a fab idea I see loads of these receipts in the files section on s&s forum just never her round to making any but I shall I love me some cake so tomorrow is the day wooohoooo

Back