Sammy's road to slimdom!!

That looks brilliant - what chocolate bars are around the outside? X

Well she loves cadburys so it's the thin dairy milk bars (like the kiddie ones). I was going to use actual slabs of dairy milk but that would be overkill I think! The cake is Chocolate sponge then a layer of brownie then another chocolate sponge!
My husband says it's too chocolately.
I'm filing for divorce.

Early weigh in is 9st, 11lbs = -2lbs down. :)

Happy with that although not sure if I'll keep that lovely number with my off plan night last night and tonight.
Last night was ok as it was a leek lasagne. I used leeks instead of pasta. Didn't hold shape very well, but was really tasty. Think I'll make it in individual dishes next time to keep the illusion of 'lasagne' as when it was served up it was just slop on a plate!! Still yummy though. Hubby missed the pasta do when I next do it I can make him an individual pasta one.
Was a good experiment for maintenance.
When I put everything into MFP with a banana and porridge egg cake combination mix my whole days carbs were 54. So that's good going. My calories were like 1500!! I did then naughtily have a slice of garlic bread - which didn't agree with me so I was silly having it in the first place!! So that obviously ruined my nice low carb day.

However - revelation - no pudding! Not like me at all!
Did have wine though! ;)

So today's my friends birthday - pizza salad cake and bubbly.
Tomorrow I'll have done more of my lasagne and then be low carbing all week ready for the charity ball next Saturday. If I can hover at 9,11 or get another pound off I'll be a happy bunny.

Just about to do Zumba!
:)
Shake it shake it shake it :)

Xx

Ooh would like to try Zumba, is it fun? Do you do a class or do it to a DVD / Wii.

Well done on your achievements all round xx

Early weigh in is 9st, 11lbs = -2lbs down. :)

Happy with that although not sure if I'll keep that lovely number with my off plan night last night and tonight.
Last night was ok as it was a leek lasagne. I used leeks instead of pasta. Didn't hold shape very well, but was really tasty. Think I'll make it in individual dishes next time to keep the illusion of 'lasagne' as when it was served up it was just slop on a plate!! Still yummy though. Hubby missed the pasta do when I next do it I can make him an individual pasta one.
Was a good experiment for maintenance.
When I put everything into MFP with a banana and porridge egg cake combination mix my whole days carbs were 54. So that's good going. My calories were like 1500!! I did then naughtily have a slice of garlic bread - which didn't agree with me so I was silly having it in the first place!! So that obviously ruined my nice low carb day.

However - revelation - no pudding! Not like me at all!
Did have wine though! ;)

So today's my friends birthday - pizza salad cake and bubbly.
Tomorrow I'll have done more of my lasagne and then be low carbing all week ready for the charity ball next Saturday. If I can hover at 9,11 or get another pound off I'll be a happy bunny.

Just about to do Zumba!
:)
Shake it shake it shake it :)

Xx

Xena Zumba Warrior....I salute you :D

xx

2lbs is great Sammy,well done.It must be lovely seeing the 9's too!

My meal was yummy, black pudding with salad leaves to start,steak for mains with onions and a small amount of mash.I did indulge in trifle and had a few glasses of wine but back to it today...

You'll definitely have to take photos of your dress for the ball.?

Ooh would like to try Zumba, is it fun? Do you do a class or do it to a DVD / Wii. Well done on your achievements all round xx

I do a class. It's great fun. I have no coordination whatsoever!! Lol.

I've got it on the wii too but have yet to sort it out and set it up in our (new/temporary) lounge.

You should give it a go ;)

2lbs is great Sammy,well done.It must be lovely seeing the 9's too! My meal was yummy, black pudding with salad leaves to start,steak for mains with onions and a small amount of mash.I did indulge in trifle and had a few glasses of wine but back to it today... You'll definitely have to take photos of your dress for the ball.?

Definitely!! It's an old bridesmaid dress that I've had adapted so it's going to be weird seeing me wear it 3 stone lighter!!

Your dinner sounds yum.

Xx

I do a class. It's great fun. I have no coordination whatsoever!! Lol.

I've got it on the wii too but have yet to sort it out and set it up in our (new/temporary) lounge.

You should give it a go ;)

Hee hee, got a very funny mental picture of you there Zumba-ing away to your own random rhythm!!!

I definitely must!! x

Well done on giving yourself that extra margin in the 9's. Been meaning to try the lasagne with leeks - not right now obviously. Might try it with aubergines a I love them in any form - might almost be my favourite food - strange me. Shame your hubby didn't like it. Do you think he'd have gone for it if you'd done it without telling him? I sometimes think stealth is the way!

Hope you have had a brilliant day today and the cake went down well - hard to see how it couldn't.

Woow trhose cupcakes taste well yummy hehe wil defoo gna giv it a go tmo tho ima terrible with these things lol end up burning them etc haha iv onli gotton as far as havig the shakes as a paste pudding in a mug with as lik water as possible lmaoo xx and yaay gettin well into the nines well done amazin n soo jel too iv gta blumin long wya to go to get there lmaoo xx

Well done on giving yourself that extra margin in the 9's. Been meaning to try the lasagne with leeks - not right now obviously. Might try it with aubergines a I love them in any form - might almost be my favourite food - strange me. Shame your hubby didn't like it. Do you think he'd have gone for it if you'd done it without telling him? I sometimes think stealth is the way! Hope you have had a brilliant day today and the cake went down well - hard to see how it couldn't.

Yeah he was saying to his mum that it was a good substitute! But he had some leftover 'lasagne' for his dinner last night - and cooked up a side of pasta to go with it! Ha ha ha.
Ooo aubergine - that's a good idea! I could try a moussaka with leeks and swede instead of pasta and potato! That might be my next experiment!! Xx

So official weigh in is still 9st, 11lbs. Not sure if my naughty off plan meals need time to catch up with me or if I've managed to escape a gain. We'll see. Could be my body needs a couple of days to catch up.
I had a lot of cake. Very naughty. But dinner wise I had one slice of thin crust pizza and salad. I had a banana yesterday too so was definitely out of ketosis after Thursdays choc, Fridays garlic bread slice and yesterday's food.
Drank far too much. Head is pounding :(
But think I've got my naughtiness out of my system for a little while now! Well until Saturdays charity ball!
Got lots of comments about my weight loss (good comments) and also my friend was comparing me to my wedding photo and was saying how much more toned I'm looking now in the arms. Which is where I was struggling to feel any difference, so I'm guessing these 30 day challenges are doing something even if we don't feel like they are!!
That's made me feel more confident about my dress for Saturday.
Especially as she didn't know I had been exercising my arms - so her comment was purely genuine. :) Now that's gotta be worth a push up or two! Ha ha.

I'm having that whole - oh I wish I'd blooming done this years ago now, blah blah regret regret regret. But I have to remember that the past is the past and no amount of wonder and moaning and wishing can change it. I'm doing something about it now and that's the main thing.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday - I'll catch up on diaries throughout the day when I can.

Time for paracetamol and water!! Xx

Aww hun i have those regret moments too bt like u sed the past is in the past n nw ur doin fab :) 9.11 is still reli gd nx weigh in may b a gd one hun n go u for those positive compliments hehe i can imagine tht wudv made ur day hehe ima waitin for patiently for tht day too haha xx

You'll get there hun. It took ages as no one really noticed for a while and then they suddenly look at you like you've shed it all overnight and you feel like saying, er no, this has been hard work for a blooming long time!!

My hubby just wet himself at my moussaka idea - mainly because I'm clearly not domesticated and didn't realise there's no pasta in it anyway!! Ha ha ha. Xx

You'll get there hun. It took ages as no one really noticed for a while and then they suddenly look at you like you've shed it all overnight and you feel like saying, er no, this has been hard work for a blooming long time!! My hubby just wet himself at my moussaka idea - mainly because I'm clearly not domesticated and didn't realise there's no pasta in it anyway!! Ha ha ha. Xx

Lmaoo awww bless well done for coming this far hun :) yaaay well as of now iv gt about two-3 stones to loose lol bit mre then wt i originally thrt at my start weight bt will also base it on hw my clothes n i feel tooo :) xx

Back