Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Hooray for the fresh fat. More than meeting your goal of not gaining and balancing your meals off.

Dying to see how the moussaka turns out. The Fage 2% is slightly less carbs, although more cals, but it is sometimes better in cooking as it's less likely to separate. (Ridiculous the things I have stored in my brain - no wonder I can't remember the important stuff)

HOpe you feel better.

Ah, maybe I'll get a different Fage yoghurt. I'm not a great cook and now that I'm trying out these low carb recipes I need them to be spot ok so hubby actually wants to eat them! Lol.

I've just done a sneaky weeks worth order using up my slim n save points. Also because it means I get 5 free bars too! Thought I'd get in there quick before the end of January! I literally got all porridge packs and a few bars because I figured while I'm trying to get this last chunk off and learning how to maintain that the porridge packs will be good as they're so versatile - I've made pancakes, wraps, cakes... So I'm figuring I can continue with these for a while.

Still not feeling tip top. My low carb days not been brilliant as I tried some dry toast to see if that helps my dicky tummy. :( Am gonna get in my jammies soon and go for an early night. Just wanna curl up in bed as feel zapped. Bleurgh.

Xx

Sending hugs from Leeds Sammy xx

Thanks guys!
Was a terrible night! I was unconscious by 9pm but up at 2 with my head over the loo :(
Managed a couple of hours of queasy dozing before Eden woke me up. But luckily, apart from extreme tiredness I feel ok and managed to keep some breakfast down!... So far...!!

Am having my nails done at 11 so at least that'll perk me up! Although hubby's hungover so leaving him to play with Eden for an hour might end in disaster!

Am low carbing today - actual low carbing, not saying I will and then not! :)

As long as I don't take a turn for the worse I'll be making my low carb moussaka experiment for dinner tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Awww you poor luv!

You need to rest and look after you...it probably a bug thatll pass soon....:)

Smiling at the image of your OH playing with Eden with a hangover...hahaha!

Enjoy your girlie time having your nails done...you need these treats from time to time hun xx

Thank you. He's finally dragged himself out of bed and Edens having a nap so she'll be in a good mood (I hope!) when she wakes!!
Am looking forward to it - think I'm gonna go daring red! Xx

Hope you feel better today. Oooh I love red nails. I bought a nail lamp from amazon for about 20 pounds and the shellac polish from eBay and do mines myself. When I can be bothered that is x

That's such a good idea as it must save a fortune! ;)

Feeling a bit better today but still not 100%.
Just want to be better by the ball tomorrow.

So...
Low carb moussaka - was, er, ok. Next time I think I'd take Clinquants advice on the Greek yoghurt as the 0% did split :(
Plus I made it a bit too tomatoey (hubby's not keen on tomatoes).

But all in all it was tasty and filling!

image-3333701154.jpg

Tiny bit burnt! Ha ha.

I layered with aubergine, courgette and swede.

Xx

I could only work it out roughly on MFP but is approx 25-30g carbs and 700ish cals per serving.
Big on calories but low on carbs.
Recipe needs adapting but think I'll be adding it to my low carb menu plans xx

How was your ball?

bet you looked AMAZING :D xx

When I first wore this dress at 12 stone 7lbs.

image-4146639919.jpg

This was what inspired me to diet!

Last night at 9 stone 10lbs...

image-1747922945.jpg

Back