sample

tink1

just a quick question a friend of mine said she was told to take a wee sample in when she gets weighed to see if she is in ketosis, i was never asked, has anyone else been told to do this??

1st weigh in tomorrow thought it was today but got days mixed up lol

I've never been asked and im on week 4. Not sure if they are suppost to...my chemist didn't really ask me many questions when i joined the plan either so might just be their incompetance!! x

i was given a keto stick at my weigh in today and sent to the toilet, then the stick was checked against the colour on the chart... ++++ is deep ketosis +++average then ++ mild ...... u can also purchase these sticks yourself to use at home if you want to monitor your self... i think they cost around £3-£5 they are called keto stix

In all the time I went, I never got asked to do a sample...or a ketostix or anything. All she did was weigh me and sold me the shakes. I bought my own ketostix, so I knew I was in ketosis.

Good luck with weigh in.x

Ive never been told that either.. my pharmacist has never asked me if i was in ketosis or anything

I was asked to bring a sample to my first WI after that they never asked..i think they are supposed to to be honest xx

i was tested every week, think tracy is right, they are supposed to do it. It shows you are sticking to the diet for one thing.

Never had a urine test either, come to think of it they have never once mentioned the word Ketosis...
The ladies in my pharmacy are lovely but I'm not sure how much they actually know about the diet as (thanks to the knowledgeable members on here) I've actually been telling them things they didn't know!

I bought my own ketostix from ebay and i've still got about 40 left.

Never had a urine test either, the ladies in my pharmacy are lovely but I'm not sure how much they actually know about the diet as (thanks to the knowledgeable members on here) I've actually been telling them things they didn't know!

Snap....I had to explain to the woman what ketosis is!! I think their training seems to vary!

Yeah same here hun! I went once and told her i was putting 20oz in choc shake as opposed to 8oz..she wasnt impressed and said i cant! We read the instructions together and it said AT LEAST 8oz!! She said "look no you cant have any more than 8" lol i had to explain xx

They asked me to take a sample in, so I sent them some poo lol x

I bet that was stinky :p

Question: If you know that you are in ketosis and then you don't cheat.....is there any reason tto check again? Once you are in ketosis you stay in it unless you cheat is that right?

Back